Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I really would like to know what the heck Horatio did to that guy! :lol: Well we can always hope on continuity. I do have to admit the writers have been doing better in that department this season.

2. anamarya

anamarya Witness

thanks for the good news..... Stetler is one of those characters that we love to hate....he is so funny in a strange way..... ok, his job is putting him in the middle half of the time.... is actualy normal for somebody with his job to love causing problems on daily bassis but to have moments when to dislike what he has to do.... is part of the job description...

and i think he will pretty much make problems to everybody...he has a personal issue with H, E/C - is obvious what he will say, Ryan even with good reason is going to break the rules.... and i'm sure that he will find something to bug Natalia and Frank with just for the sake of it....:devil:

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Yea. Stetler. :cool: I saw SYG & Lost Son this weekend and remembered how much he adds to the show.

It could be so much drama. Everyone seems to be doing something against department rules, so it's hard to speculate whom he is coming after. I hope he's here to cause trouble for everyone! The storylines are endless and, quite frankly, could wreak havoc on our team. This season is just getting better and better.

Can't wait to see how this plays out.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

It wasn't the episode directly after, I just remember him being pissy about her helping those guys cover up the murder or something....I don't remember specifically what happened, that ep was a long time ago and I haven't seen it again. I just remember the end of season 6 Stetler was after Calleigh about something.

Edit: Hiphugger17, Horatio got the job as lieutenant, and Stetler wanted it. In the commentary for season 4 they decided that they needed a reason for Stetler to dislike our H so much, so they added into an episode. Don't remember what episode it was though.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks Hollyyo :), though I was referring to what Horatio did to the guy in To kill a predator. We never knew exactly what happened with him and I'm just really curious about it.

I think it's so cool that we have Yelina, Valera, Travers, and Stetler all coming back in future episodes. I especially love to see Yelina cause she always brings out a special something in Horatio. Plus I just think she is such a wonderful character :).

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Thanks!! What episode did Eric stay on her couch? I totally did not see that.

Can't wait to hear about 7.22!! :cool:

8. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Episode 1.03- Wet Foot/Dry Foot

That's when that whole 'no midnight tiptoe' thing was brought about.

I'm hoping that in 7.22, we get something good! We've been getting a lot of really good plots lately, so I'm excited!

9. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I had no idea the whole E/C thing was from the beginning... Here i thought it started from season 2.

10. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Yeah, according to Ann Donohue, they had intended for it to happen from season 1 but kept waiting until the characters got established. I, as a hiphugger, an pleased that my ship is now canon as of tonight. Would I have cared if they never did it? Nope. Just glad they are.

I know there are those here and on other websites and e-groups that hate the whole idea, one I know of from another list who basically is going to just stop watching the show. While we do tend to obsess (a little :)), we need to all remember that it really is a tv show and take a step back.

I'm hoping for some continuity with physical fall-out from Cal's smoke inhalation. If they were going so far as to give her ARDS, which could have killed her, then I hope there's at least a passing mention of it like there were for Ryan's eye, Natalia's struggle learning to shoot a gun, Eric's continuing recovery process. It, ARDS, has lasting complications so I hope we'll get something. Maybe that's why the guy is able to get her gun away from her in an upcoming episode.

As for someone that I'd love to see more stories for, it has to be Natalia. Eva LaRue is fantastic and she really needs more stories.

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

So this relationship thing was REALLY brewing for 7 years! Wow, I'm glad they didn't get into it until know, because I think it would have disgusted everybody.:lol:

2 more hours!

12. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

She is such a great actress! She really deserves to have more storylines. I think she did a wonderful job with the Nick storyline back in Season 5, and I've been waiting since then to see her have a real story arc. I hope TPTB pick up on this and write her something.

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Next new eppy looks a little bland, but it's time to tone down after that kiss. Lol :) phew! Glad Diddy pulled through. Whoo!

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Stetler could find so much dirt on all the time. But I think it will be about the events of 7.20. It would make sense, but then again this isn't the most logical of shows :rolleyes:

15. anamarya

anamarya Witness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.