Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electra

electra Pathologist

It would be interesting to see a post traumatic stress storyline for Ryan.I don't like torture but at least we should see the constructive part if Ryan gets help.

I am sure Horatio will figure that something is wrong.He is super H afterall!!;)

2. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I would like to see some engaging fall out from 7.20. Ryan DID have his nail in the eye complications but after a few mentions it disappeared almost entirely. Hm. Wouldn't it be something if what he goes through irritates his eye yet again? (perhaps a knock on the head irritates the optic nerve.) That way it wouldn't be a completely new problem.
    Just me drabbling, perhaps. Too much Ryan angst in the show would probably be out of CSI character...

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

You know, I was thinking about that today. Maybe he'll have nightmares or something.:(

I know I would. Certainly someone doesn't get kidnapped and tortured and life-threatened and kid threatened and they walk away with a smile.

I know it sounds awful, but I kinda hope they go that direction. It would add some definite depth to his character.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Hey, just wanted to let everyone let know that I posted some pics from ep 718 "Flight Risk" over in the picture thread.....enjoy :D

5. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Ohh, nightmares. I didn't even think of that.
    Yeah, I mean. If they don't show Ryan having some kind of repercussions, I can only assume he will off screen. Hopefully they'll go as far as to add some tweaks to the character's behavior or something.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Poor Ryan. He's going to need counseling for this ordeal as well as for the gambling. He's needs something good to happen for him.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Does anyone know if Valera is in ep 720? I'm just curious. :)

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Okay episode 721: Chip/Tuck

First of all it sounded like Nip tuck, for some reason.:lol:

But when I read the description I was like EW someone gets chopped up! Am I the only one kinda grossed out out about it?

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wonder why CSI likes to beat people up.

They should do an inter show therapy session with him and Greg Sanders lol

Why are they arresting Delko if he was just a baby when he came to the country? He certainly couldn't forge his own birth certificate.

10. delkolover

The victim in the episode does fall to his death in a wood chipper yes but I highly doubt we are actually going to see him get the big chop!! :lol: I mean there is a line that CBS has as far as gore goes. And while they seem to be pushing that line....showing someone getting wood chippered to death seems a little bit beyond what I think network tv can and is willing to show! Save that sort of thing for horror movies :lol:

And yes, when I first read the title, I too immediately thought of Nip/Tuck.....there is good too, too! The episode besides being about some dude getting chopped to death by an oversized mulcher, is about plastic surgery...the guy who dies is a plastic surgeon.

So obviously, it was a play on words....lets see if CBS lets them keep the title. ;)

11. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

In response to MacsgirlMe, maybe he gets arrested because he does not disclose the fact that learned that he was born in Cuba. I don't know, but thinking back to 1x03 Wet Foot Dry Foot, wouldn't Eric be safe anyway? The rule says that if a Cuban makes it to shore, they will be allowed to stay. I guess we'd have to find out why the INS is going after him.
    Either way, he obviously gets out.

12. delkolover

Well I think it has more to do with the notion of fraud....technically he committed fraud all these years and when he found out his birth ceritifcate was fake he was obligated to acknowledge it and notify someone but b.c he didn't he broke the law......that is what I am assuming and thinking.

He lived as an American citizen. Getting student loans, voting etc. Even though Wet Foot/Dry Foot happened he only would have been granted asylum. If you want to become an American citizen you still have to apply...right??

If someone knows more please do inform....I don't want to be assuming the wrong thing here. Although, I'm sure our questions will somehow be answered on Monday.

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I couldn't find any info dealing with Valera at all.:confused:

14. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

This is the way I see the Eric illegality thing, though I don't know anything about how the laws actually work.

Eric was brought to the United States illegally as a baby. His parents probably have some proof of the time they came to the US.

Entering the country illegally is...illegal, obviously. However, since Eric was just a baby at the time, he shouldn't have to face penalties for it. He had no choice about coming.

Think about it, if someone took their baby along while they robbed a bank, would the baby be charged with a crime? Of course not. It's the parents who have technically broken the law.

Now, I have no idea what the law actually is, but in my mind Eric shouldn't be facing any charges.

15. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Besides the blossoming romance between Eric and Calleigh, Eric's paternity/birth certificate is interesting in itself. I'm not sure either how the law in this case will come into play and why Eric will be arrested. I am excited to find out how all of this plays out. Although it looks like Eric will be released in the episode, I wonder if the writers will continue with this storyline after 7.16. This situation does not seem like it will be a quick fix. Then again, Calliegh was near death in 7.14 and recovered rather quickly by the end of the episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.