Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Hey everyone, just got word from Corey that our beloved Rick Stetler will be in episode 721 Chip/Tuck!! :D

About time they brought him back...I have been missing him so ;):lol:

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That is great news.I have a friend that is going to love hearing that.
    I wonder who he will be causing problems for,Eric and Calleigh,Ryan or all of them?
    It will be like old times with Rick back.
    Thanks delkolover. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

That's so awesome. Even I've been missing our Stetler. :D

4. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Without a doubt, Stetler will cause problems for the entire team, especially our new couple Calleigh and Eric. Knowing Stetler, he will probably find out about their relationship. And of course, he will probably force one of them to change shift or some other repremand for breaking his rule. Hopefully, H will step in and put a stop to that! :devil:

5. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!
    :drool::drool::adore::luvlove::beer::hugegrin:

Bout Freaking time they brought him back!! Well, I guess I know what I'll be doing that night!!
    Thanks for the info!!

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

You read my mind! This is excellent news. :D Thanks so much for letting us know, I've added it to the reference page.

I'm curious as well what part he'll play in the plot, hopefully we'll be seeing him for more than a few moments.

7. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I never thought I would be happy that Stetler was coming back. I miss his confrontations with Horatio. If he finds out about Eric and Cal it should get interesting.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Woo-hoo! Thanks for that, delkolover.

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

YAY! Thanks, delkolover!!

I miss Mr. Stetler and his trouble-causing self! I don't know if anyone noticed, but in the last few episodes he was in it seemed like he didn't like what he was doing, but knew he had to. I felt bad for him. :(

I wonder if he's going to go after Ryan about the episode before? I imagine he will, since he came after Calleigh a few episodes after her ordeal.

YAY Stetler...I was beginning to lose hope.

10. GregNickRyanFan

Nah, I doubt it has anything to do with Ryan. He couldn't help that situation. There was literally nothing else he could do. If it was just a random criminal then he cuold have told someone without them finding out, but not the mob, they have eyes and ears everywhere and would know if Ryan told and would hurt Billy. Ryan couldn't risk that. I would imagine it might have more to do with E/C. Perhaps like someone said before that those people taking pictures have taken some of E/C together and Rick has somehow seen them.

he didn't come after Calleigh after her ordeal in "All In". The last ep he was even in was that two-parter. Or are you talking about another ordeal? Calleigh's had so many, it's hard to keep up. :lol:

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Stetler will have plenty to go after.He could probably go after everyone.Horatio has been pretty good,but he probably covered for everyone on his team so Stetler could probably go after him too.
    I'm kind of excited Stetler is back.I hope it's for more than one episode.

12. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Man I've missed that guy everyone loves to try to hate! Thanks delkolover!

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Thank you sooooo much for this great news, Delkolover!!! It has actually taken me a little bit of time to calm down enough to post!!!

Now I can watch the next episode (I haven't watched a new one since the horse racing episode) and see The Big Kiss. I really didn't want to miss it, but I've been so mad at TPTB for making my guy go missing that I really did stop watching and went back to watching Medium, which I used to watch before I discovered Miami. *takes deep breath* Well, I'll have to figure out a way to not miss the Medium episode either.

I better not be dreaming this about him coming back, but I already did pinch myself pretty hard. :lol:

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yay Stetler!! Missed him :). There are so many things happening that it could be anything which makes him step back into the lab. The EC one seems like the most obvious but I think that Ryan's thing could have bigger repercussions than what we imagine. Plus there could also be something up with Horatio. There are a few interesting possibilities, but either way I'm just glad he's back.

15. GregNickRyanFan

Ooh, good point on the Horatio thing. I think Horatio is supposed to do something big to avenge what happens to Ryan, so maybe Stetler coming back is because of that. Or maybe we will finally hear what Horatio did to that guy in "To Kill A Predator". :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.