Catherine and Keppler #1: Not Used To Faking It

Re: Catherine and Keppler

no kidding with the 'flirt much?'

I think they really like each other

but since they work (for the time being) directly with each other, flirting is all we will see

all I can say about those two pics is

HE is SOOO into her.. just by the look on his face

and of course the 'last time you had to' comments

I posted on :eek: *gasp* another ship involving Catherine that she has her own way of flirting
her body langage says it all and so do her eyes
they give her away too..

So you think Keppler will tell Catherine about that picture that was sent to him?

Do you think that was his wife?

And how do you think Catherine will react to Keppler meeting Grissom?

on the who is keppler site, there's clips from next week's episode. In one of them, Cath comes into the locker room & Keppler has just gotten out of the shower. He has a muscle shirt on & she's totally checking him out :) In another one Keppler calls Cath & tells him that she's going to have to check out his cases, and all but one will be clean. She tells him not to do anything stupid & she kinda looks like she's gonna cry :(

So, not much interaction in last night's episode. I was kinda disappointed. But since next week looks really good, I'm not gonna complain :D

Interesting littlesara1
I would like to see Keppler in a muscle shirt ;)

and since it's supposed to be HIM turned suspect, I think Cath would be the one to give him advice instead of any other CSI ;)

I don't want Keppler to go. They should make him a regular guest-star and pop in now and again. There's something about him that I personally find more appealing than Grissom and although we only see him for a handful of episodes, his character development doesn't feel rushed or forced.

I'm off to go track down those Catherine/Keppler clips now! :)

this is been bothering me

who do you think is in that picture and do you think he'll tell Catherine? Instead of his wife, I'm thinking sister based on her age and the note written on the back of it...

anyway, I hope he does stay, but not likely, and I am a Grissom fan as well I'm really wondering how Cath is going to handle the two of them meeting...

samjojo_011, welcome to the Catherine and Keppler thread. Please familiarize yourself with the shipper central rules.

Posts must contain at least 3 lines of on topic posting.

I have to say that I really like Keppler too :eek:

Liev should make appearances not just to shake things up

but to 'get under Catherine's skin' which he already has by the look of things and the way she is with him.. :D

i like keppler too, i dont see him as the "enemy" or the new guy, and i think Cath is the only one who sees him as a coworker too.
And i think they have chemistry, but not as a romantic way, even i wont forget the "fake it" scene LOL he was MAYOR flirting with Catherine!
yaks... i'll miss him... lol

I think Cath is one of the only one's who sees him as an equal and NOT Grissom's replacement, which he is not

and maybe they don't have a 'romantic' chemistry like you say MissCriminalMind, but 'something' is there between them

should be interesting how she deals with him an Grissom :)

MMM, Keppler and Cath, I new that Cath had a thing for him after they first met, but how could you not want Keppler[[shhh, nobody is supposed to know i think that]]

With all the CSI previews I have seen, I think Hotty Keppler is a bad guy.
---CSI Nicole

Back