Catherine and Keppler #1: Not Used To Faking It

Re: Catherine and Keppler

I did! I thought the interplay was fascinating. He mentioned "catnip" and I laughed out loud...I think he was toying with her immediately.

What would you use for a shipper name? WIPPLER? KEPPLOW?

I think the shipper name needs to be something more fun. There are just too many names out there which are just a combination of names. I think their relationship is going to be interesting and complex. I think it's a fun fit because he challenges her... He sees things differently than she does, but she can't help but be intrigued by the man... They need a name that reflects the relationship...

And, of course, I can't think of anything off the top of my head... but I'll keep thinking> :)

I know this is a new thread but you really need to pick a topic to discuss. The ship name should only be a small part of the discussion. Remember, there must be at least 3 lines of on topic posting.

Gosh, I thought I would be the only one ;)
As a diehard Gil/Catherine shipper, I surprised myself with this one. But I really like them together, at least in the short term. I most definitely think Catherine is intrigued by Keppler, she wants to know more about him & why he's so mysterious. And Keppler, well, he obviously likes Catherine. I think she's the only one he smiled at in the whole episode. And she's also the only one who didn't treat him like "the new guy." So, I definitely think there's a little "somethin' somethin'" there.

As for a ship name, I don't have any idea. :confused:

I love this idea
I seem to be shipping Catherine with everybody these days
but I'm glad I'm not the only one who thoght they 'had something to'
and the upcoming episode should prove realy intereting

hhunter, don't worry, you're not the only one. Believe me. >.<
I too seem to be suffering from FCSF [Freakish Catherine Shipping Frenzy]. -shudders- I can't decide if it's horrible or not.
The episodes with Keppler should be fun, shippy wise. And though I was getting sick of all the Cath-stuff this year, these should be exciting. ^^
So count me in. Buwaha.

- Toasty

I'm with you BurnedToast, enough of the Catherine drama
and I too suffer from [Freakish Catherine Shipping Frenzy]
**cough see icon cough cough**

anyway
I thought they worked together well, they played off each other and immediatly clicked

he's not Grissom, not her boss but someone on the same level

let's see how she and he pull it together in front of the rest of the team..

should be an interesting episode for sure :D

Yay, I'm not the only one who saw the spark. I agree, way too much Catherine drama this season. Not enough of Greg and Warrick. Sara has had very little screen time too. Whatever happened to having two different cases in an episode?

I'm looking forward to a new episode, and I'm definitely curious to see how this Catherine/Keppler thing unfolds :)

I really don't want to spoil this ship, but the ones that read spoilers know that unfortunately it doesn't really have future if the spoilers are right, since Keppler is supposed to die on 7x15 - Law of Gravity. Until then (if it really happens) we can enjoy the new ship :D
BTW, maybe it's just me, but Catherine was kind of weird to Keppler on 7x12, wasn't she? Maybe because that was the first time they met. I have no clue :confused: Of course, Keppler seems to be interested in her :D Who wouldn't? :p

I want to see how this plays out too
although I'm not big into spoilers now since Leaving Las Vegas was such a let down...

and if it's true about your spoiler WillowsWannaBe
then all the better to see how Catherine does react to that....

she obvioulsy likes him and he likes her so
again
should be interesting.... :D

I'm equally as bad about being a Grillow fangirl... but I DO like how Cath and Kepp look together :D... granted I have yet to SEE them in action :(... I've been without cable for too long

I found some pictues
**Thanks WillowsWannaBe** ;)
of just how well they clicked together
bscap0125.jpg

bscap00587pv.jpg

They do look really nice together :)
In the pic that cathwillows posted, it looks like she's thinking "I wanna lick Kepplerrrrr!!" :lol: And he's thinking "Oh yeah. She wants me." :devil:

Back