Catherine/Adam #1-Not The First Time Around, But The Second

Re: Catherine/Adam #1~Not the first time around, but the sec

The coincidence of the title of this thread just crossed my mind. If you know the story of how Marg & Alan got together, you'll remember it wasn't the first time around, but the second, before they hooked up. I hope TPTB can incorporate more of their chemistry into the on-screen pair. That would mean they'd need to bring Adam back more than once per season.

I guess I'll dive in and give my two cents on this ship

--she already found him attractive once
--he was willing to buy her a drink
--he knows where she lives

--he NOW knows not to cross her
--she 'threw him a bone' at the end of Leaving Las Vegas
--he was willing to make ammends

and you can't go wrong when the actors are married to each other :)

YAY, my new ship seems to be successful. Welcome everyone to "The Real Thing"! :D I was afraid I would be the only one :p
Go multishippers, btw. Yobling & Cath/Adam rock. Well, Yobling USED TO rock :rolleyes: But that's another story.

The arm stroking...*le sigh*

I vote for the Real Thing as well. Is someone going to let a mod know? ;)

Ah well, my suggestion is don't let what happens onscreen affect you erm... too much. I still like C/W and C/G still rocks to me as well. Shipping a couple doesn't really have anything to do with what really happens on the show, does it? ;)

As far as I know, this isn't really a "new" ship. I guess people were just not motivated enough to start a new thread. I do know a few people that had started liking these two since Weeping Willows. :)

But truly, how can you not find this couple in some way appealing? Marg and Alan do these characters so well, but their real-life chemistry just comes through in spades.

Man, I agree with that.

That's what makes this so believable. Their real life chemistry coming through.

WillowsWannaBe said:
YAY, my new ship seems to be successful. Welcome everyone to "The Real Thing"! :D I was afraid I would be the only one :p
Go multishippers, btw. Yobling & Cath/Adam rock. Well, Yobling USED TO rock :rolleyes: But that's another story.

Totally successfull :D

EricaSJ said:
As far as I know, this isn't really a "new" ship. I guess people were just not motivated enough to start a new thread. I do know a few people that had started liking these two since Weeping Willows. :)
I never expected he would be back one day. But YAYZ. I didn't even like them as ship on Weeping Willows, I don't know what happened to me. On 7x11 I was like "Man, they belong together in real, wouldn't it be just awesome to have a ship?"
YAYNESS. I hope he'll be back again one day :)

^^ to be honest I really didn't like them in Weeping Willows either, but it is intriguing none the less to see what would happen if these two did hook up

hopefully he'll be in a few more episodes... unlike someone else.. :mad:

here's a picture from 'the first time around'

normal_5x22_028.jpg

Just wanted to let you know that for the next week Catherine/Adam will be the featured ship. Have fun.

ETA: I will change the thread title back next week. I couldn't add "featured ship" without removing part of the title.

No wonder I couldn't find this thread - it was right at the top of the page. It's nice that we get a "featured" spot right off the bat!

I actually figured after Weeping willows that Adam would be back. First of all, they wouldn't have made him a public defender - which you knew gave the easiest opportunity for he & Cath to meet up again. They wouldn't have wasted his appearance for just a one-shot.

Secondly, not only Alan being Marg's husband, but also seeing how well the character played out, you just knew that TPTB would find a way to bring him back. I think he's probably my fourth favorite guest character - right behind Sam, Lady H, & Lindsey.

Glad to see that there's already a thread for this ship. I'm a big multishipper and couldn't help but add this one to my list after watching Leaving Las Vegas.

I hope that they'll bring Novak back again so that we can see how this ship progresses.

Wooo, featured ship!
Novak will come back don't you worry. :lol:
WOo they better make out again. It's not like Marg and Alan wouldn't mind doing the scene ;)

PS I just found ou1989 :D:D:D

Back