Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Nov 28, 2007.

1. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 YoBling: NAME PENDING

Wow, has it really been that long since I was here? Wow... well I promise that as long as you guys hang out here more often, so shall I.

So, any forecast for yobling in the new episode?

2. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Oh my gosh! I thought this thread had died!!
    But its back in action :D

I have no idea if there is any yobling in this new episode. I am still waiting for season 8 to start here in NZ!! Which is in Feb so very soon! :D :D
    NOt much of a wait now

3. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I've not seen any of S8 yet, not sure if I want to though. But the possibility of there actually being some YO-Bling is quite exciting, I hope there is, I really like the idea of these two together. And I loved Down the Drain with the almost kiss, they might have if that guy hadn't interrupted them, bad timing man. I can't believe I've not been in this thread before now, I love Cath/Warrick.

4. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Aiden_Burn, what country are you from?
    Do you know when season 8 of CSI is going to start? Cos if its around the same time as me, we can discuss episodes!(and moments) :D

I can't wait either! :D :D
    And I love that episode!! Down the Drain is in my top 5 episodes of CSI just for that Yo!Bling moment

5. Natasha Romanoff

I'm from the UK, and I believe that CSI is starting soon, CSI NY starts on Saturday but I'm not sure about CSI. Down the Drain is one of my faves as well.

By the way what's the episode your talking about in the spoiler tags, I had to read but I don't remember seeing anyone mention what episode it is.

6. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Oh nice!! So hopefully its starts around the time we get it. CSI:NY hasn't started here but is starting the same week we get CSI.

Hmmmm I am not sure either! :lol: Hopefully someone can tell us! :D :D

7. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Catherine and Warrick? Yeah, I can kind of see that pair. Granted the writers and producers have sort of teased us with their sexual tension for a while.
    On the other hand, I had always hoped that they would bring back Paul Newsom for Catherine, the engineer she had a brief relationship with from season 1 or 2, I think. They met when she was investigating a housing collapse. I thought they made a good pair.
    (I'm a newcomer to CSI-LV threads, usually I am over in the
    CSI-Miami threads) :p :p :p

8. Natasha Romanoff

Yeah they do seem to have teased us a little with it, and I would just love to see them kiss, even if it was once, just to finish what they almost started in Down the Drain, but who knows what's going to happen. And by the way why is Warrick suddenly taking pills and what for, I've not seen S8 yet, but I'd like to know, I don't mind being spoiled on this part.

9. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

As you're probably aware, Warwick had a 'shotgun' wedding and became a married man in pretty short order. It's Vegas. What would you expect?
    Well, the marriage is falling apart in spectacular fashion and turning into a nasty divorce. While all of this was going on Warwick had trouble sleeping and started taking sleeping aids. Later, to counter the effect of the sleeping aids he started on some sort of uppers.

10. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Gosh, I'm such an idiot. I didn't even see this thread :lol:

I wondered where the old one went *hits self with pan* but I'm here now, and determined to be more active in here because, let's face it, YoBling is hot!

And that pic?! Sigh, why didn't he kiss her? :rolleyes:

Soon, yes, *nods convincingly* it WILL happen soon!

11. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

So there's this movie on right now. It's starring Gary Dourdan and Marg Halganberbger, called "Keys." Gary is HOTT in it. Marg's not looking so bad herself.

Aaanyway... I'm hoping that they kiss at some point, because they're amazing and I'd love to see ith happen.

It's ALMOST as good as it being Warrick and Catherine. I mean Kick and Loot (their character names in this movie) have just as much chemistry as our YoBling pair.

12. Natasha Romanoff

I heard about the divorce when I watched the second episode, but I read the Summery of the recent episode before I saw the second episode so was wondering why, and I wasn't sure if it was connected to his divorce or not. Thanks for letting me know. And poor Warrick, I feel sorry for him.

13. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Damn. I guess I missed it. But yeah, dreadlock Gary is always HOTT. Kick and Loot... nice names. Original.

I NEED YO!BLING NOW. Right-the-f*ck-now. I guess it's time to break out the old Season 5 DVDs.

14. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Did they?!?!
    I know you can see video clips of that movie on youtube, but its not that many which is a bummer! :(

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I saw that movie too, they've known each other for years, and thus their great camraderie, here's a couple from "Ala Cart" ;)

[​IMG][​IMG]