Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Nov 28, 2007.

1. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Yeah she just happens to know where he keeps everything in his apartment. Also when she offers to get him clothes while hes in police holding. I mean I normal would not go into a coworkers apartment without being there before, even more so rifling through their drawers and closet. I could see why she worked his case instead of going to his apartment with Sara. It would have been to hard for her to be around his things just yet. I wonder if she offered to pack up the his apartment or something after the funeral.

2. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I think that's a great idea for a fanfic! Espeically if she sees some of her things around there, mixed in with his. Can you imagine what that must be like for her to go through.

I do think it would make a good fanfic though.

3. MsCatherineBrown

^^ That would be another reason that she may not wanna go with Sara and Greggo in the episode. Maybe she would be worried they would pick up on her vibes of her stuff being there. But yet I feel Sara would have already known about the two of them. The who female intuition thing. Also with her being the only other female on the team for a long time I bet her and Cath would still share stuff like that with each other. Amazing fanfic that would make.

4. MsCatherineBrown

Having alot of issues not seeing Warrick and Cath interaction in new episodes now. I wonder if we are gonna see Cath with the consular in any up coming episodes. Thats another way that it could come out that they where a canon. Hers to hoping.

random yummy

5. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Ok, so this probably counts as a slight conspiracy theory, but did anyone else see the last episode as maybe even hinting that he's not dead? I know he died in Grissom's arms, but I still keep thinking there have to be ways TPTB can cover it all up and say 'well, we were faking it' for whatever witness protection or whatnot type reasons.

I definitely thought it was interested that they had a closed casket at the funeral. I mean, for one, CSI deals with a lot of dead bodies, so it's not like they couldn't handle showing it, or making him look still and dead. More importantly, he didn't have the kind of injury for which a closed casket is really necessary. He wasn't blown up, nor did he have half of his face shot off, or anything along those lines. He had 2 gunshots to the neck which could have, no doubt, been easily covered by a skilled mortician. So why no body?

In the latest episode, I just thought it was really interesting the way the killer clearly alluded to Warrick ("it's not complete without the boy") and how, most importantly, the boy definitely looked like a mini-Warrick. And then they saved him. Maybe it's foreshadowing for them finding some way to actually save him?

This probably does all count as a conspiracy theory, but, having now been totally converted to Yo!Bling shipping, it's hard not to look out for any signs that he's not really gone. Anyone else at least a little suspicious?

6. MsCatherineBrown

Sadly happyharper13 I would have to say that sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Gary has left the show and they officially announced him as dead on the show. As for the open casket thing, emotions were already running high I think that would have just made it harder for everyone to see him like that.

Basically at this point I'm just hoping that the writers give us something to show YOBLING was a canon. Maybe having Cath talking to the grief consular about their relationship. I still believe in the power of YOBLING and always will. But I do have to say it gets harder and harder each day.

7. happyharper13

Ah. Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. I just keep hoping that, once Gary is ready, he'll rejoin the show.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The writers have a quirky sense of shock value of this show, as we've seen so many times, anything is possible, maybe they want to hide him out so McKeen will spill his guts as to who was really behind this:wtf:, wouldn't that be so awesome if he walked back on one of these days, and Cath ran up and gave him a big hug and BIGGER kiss[​IMG]

UNBEARABLE

9. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Ugh! You know what I hate? The damn Yo!Bling pattern! That stupid "first or second episode of the season yo!bling" that they do every damn year. It's the only little bit we ever get. And, I'm super upset that they did it this year too. I get that 02 is our episode every year... but couldn't it have been more conclusive this year? Simply implying he was her boyfriend isn't enough for me. And AND I want more this season. It's their last chance to canonize anything!

10. MsCatherineBrown

^^ Its true. Every freaking season even the first season. I agree we need some closure this season. I really don't think hes gonna come back. and if this is so I just need something to show me they were together like they should have been and how we know they were. Even though I love the show it gets harder and harder for me to watch every passing show without him in it.

best moment ever

11. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

hey everyone, i'm not a big Yo-Bling shipper, but i do love Catherine and Warrick. Seeing as you guys should know about your ship i just wanted to ask a question to you all about your ships name. Where did the name "Yo-Bling" some from? Whenever i see it i ask myself the same question. Don't mean to distract any of you from talking about your ship, but i'm unclear to the origin of the name. I hate not knowing! thanks ahead of time!

12. MsCatherineBrown

^^ No problem. From what I understand its a combination of when Cath says "bling bling" to the guy on the phone in Cool Change. Also in the first couple of seasons they had Warrick say yo alot. So hence the birth of YOBLING. I think thats right, if anyone else knows another reason of something feel free to correct me.

Also wanted to mention in last nights episode, its the one were Cath finds Lindsey in a club with a fake ID. This leads to a scene between the two them, in which Lindsey says she knows Cath is going through alot of stuff right now and hugs her. Maybe its my YOBLING brain reading into this to much, but I think shes implying a relationship between Cath and Warrick. This made me very excited.

Also Happy Halloween everyone!!
    [​IMG]

13. MsCatherineBrown

Closure closure is what I need this season. We keep getting little hints and here and there about them being more then just friends. But we need the writers to give us concert proof of what we have always known is true. YOBLING forever baby.

most recent moment we have

14. happyharper13

Ugh. We need more of those moments. :(

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I was excited too! And the scene before that when Catherine asks Grissom if he's getting any sleep. Then Cath says she hasn't been and asks Grissom about Sara. This makes me think she means that she can't sleep because of Warrick. Yo!Bling happened. I'll believe that until the day CSI ends.