Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

I really like that one too. I think even more because we'd been waiting so long. :D It was just great to see it. One of my favorites too.

:)

The one with them going for a walk has always been one of my favorites. It was the two of them being together because they needed each other. No other reason. :D

Meanwhile my biggest yobling shipper friend, outside of this thread, has just completely bailed on Warrick/Gary. As a matter of a fact she doesn't even want him to have anything to do with her "CSI Male" themed siggy. It actually upsets me quite a bit. I really don't want to end up being the last person on earth that supports the man.

YoBling is such a beautiful thing.

I really don't want to lose it.

I really like that one too. I think even more because we'd been waiting so long. :D It was just great to see it. One of my favorites too.

:)

yup.. it's like FINALLY he's (or should i say the writers are) thinking clearly!!! :rolleyes:

Another scene I like is when Cath and Warrick are with hodges in the lab in 6X06: SECRETS AND FLIES

HODGES: Your black-and-white particles were composed of plagioclase, biotite, hornblende and pyroxene.
CATHERINE: Diorite granite.
HODGES: You remember your geology.
CATHERINE: Yes!
WARRICK: Wow.
CATHERINE: Actually, senior year I took "rocks for jocks." I dated the TA.
HODGES: Lucky guy.
WARRICK: I'm sure you got an "A."
CATHERINE: (smugly) As a matter of fact, I did.
WARRICK: Mm-hmm.
HODGES: (to Warrick) You're married? Don't flirt.

:guffaw: It's so cute. They're so comfortable with each other and they cant help to flirt... They dont even notice that they're flirting... :devil:

:D I know! They're just so perfect together even Hodges can see it. Even though he's a dummyface and has to say crap like that. I really miss the good old days of CSI. I really had a lot of hope that this season would be a good one for us... now that all this crap is happening it's almost enough to make me lose my faith. Almost. I really don't think I'll ever give up though.

Well, good! Dont EVER give up on yobling, LLK.... I'm counting on you... ;) I really miss the earlier seasons of CSI, not just because of yobling but other stuff too... but I havent seen season 8 yet (I've only seen the goggles part on YouTube), hopefully they'll FINALLY put yobling together...

Sometimes the writer really got me confused. It's like one minute they put yobling together, the next they're introducing that &%^&#$@^! wife of his, then they pull them apart, then they put the divorce then no news of any more yobling-ness episodes (at least none that I know of).... It's getting really frustrating! I'm almost resorting to strangle the writers and yelling "OH WOULD YOU JUST PLEASE CUT THE CRAP AND PUT THEM TOGETHER!!!".... Almost. :p

I'm pretty much in the same place you are. I'm almost ready to scream. As long as either one of them are on the show though, I'll have faith. And... there's always fanfiction.

^^ I'm in a similar place as well. Every since the first season they have been teasing us with this relationship. Eight years of them changing their mind drives me nuts. Only two episodes of this season left, argh. But never give up, us YOBLINGers will never give up. And as LLK said there is always fanfiction.

such a cute pic

Yep! And I'll always be writing YoBling fanfiction. Even like 40 years from now. Though, by then I'll be all ooollld. lol.

I sure do hope that we get something good tonight. Either way, I'm excited though. I'm a HUGE fan of Katey Segal's and her being on CSI tonight pretty much rocks my world. Mebbe she'll bring Warric and Catherine together!

Only a few hours to go.

Hey fan's I just got my new TV Guide in the mail and there's a killer photo of them with her arms around him in it. I posted the brief anaylsis of the finale in the *spoiler* thread, so check out your local stores and pick up a copy:thumbsup:

Hey fan's I just got my new TV Guide in the mail and there's a killer photo of them with her arms around him in it. I posted the brief anaylsis of the finale in the *spoiler* thread, so check out your local stores and pick up a copy:thumbsup:

Sweet, gonna run out and get one tomorrow. Thanks for the head up desertwind. YOBLING will never fade away.

Gosh, I really have been abandoning my ships lately. I suck.

Yobling will never fade away, guys. Not as long as we keep it alive. TPTB don't even matter when it comes to faith. Fanfiction will keep us alive. Speaking of, I've had a new CW idea! I never get CW ideas haha. Now, the chances of me writing it a slim as I'd need about 27 hours in the day, but one day I'll get it down :). My second; I'm proud ha.

Oh, I saw that article this morning. Made me smile at breakfast and really perked up my day. I love the sunshine. Sunshine and Yobling - you can't been it.

Is there any place for us to read that article if we don't have TV guide? I'd really like to see it.

And Jodie if you write a YoBling fic I'll love you even more than I already do! It was a great surprise to see you here!

Fanfics are keeping us alive! Although, I cant manage to continue my fanfic (embarassed, runs and hide)... I'll still support whoever that writes a good Yobling fanfic though! *hint hint* *wink wink nudge nudge*

Back