Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Nov 28, 2007.

1. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Thanks for the link desertwind. I'm watching the episode tonight , no matter what. NO doubt its gonna be hard for me to watch. Amanda_Ruth I agree with LLK. If it where Catherine who made all the mistakes we would never speak of her again. But with Warrick we always come back for more. Even after he got married on a whim, after he slept with that hooker and even though he was having issues with drugs on the show. I still love him and always will no matter how the episode ends tonight. Catherine has always been independent from the start where as Warrick has always needed someone there to support him.

2. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Yep. And I for one will always be there, willing and happy to stand by him. Even figuratively. And yeah, I'd stand up for Catherine too... but not the way I adore Warrick.

Someday, however, they'll show us that all of our faith wasn't for naught. Some day.

Everyone ready? Fifteen more minutes.

I'm scared. Very scared.

-LLK

3. TRiBaLfUNK

TRiBaLfUNK Dead on Arrival

OMFG.

It's over guys. :(

4. lostladyknight

That was even worse than I ever expected.

I'm devistated.

I cried. Did you guys cry?

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes, for a long time:(, I'm sick to my stomach, and I can't believe they did this, WHY? it makes no sense, so that asshole McKeane was the mole, I never trusted him. I just wished this hadn't happened, and why didn't Nick or Cath walk with him to his car? crap and other filthy words, this is the first time a CSI was killed, well except that Holly girl from the 1st season, this was Gary's finest performance ever.. I thought he'd be OK, and the diner scene was so cute I was so happy;)I thought he was going to make guest appearances in S/9.. I'm still in shock:klingon:

6. lostladyknight

Well... at least we know. No more waiting. No more worrying. No more wondering.

I just wish I was wrong.

I feel like I did this. Like I jinxed him.

I want him back.

7. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Being shot twice means he's most likely gone for good. But, I guess there's a little hope... Nick was still in the diner before Warrick was shot. Maybe he could have heard the gun shots or will just exit the restaurant and see Warrick's car still parked; Catherine and the others only left a couple of minutes before and maybe heard the shots as well. I don't know... I guess I'm just trying to rationalize everything and try to still hold on to what will most likely be gone. I'm very happy that we got those few brief moments between Catherine and Warrick though, because it's so much better than nothing.

I just have a bit of advice for all of the characters/the writers who wrote this God damn episode:

Catherine - WTF? You totally should have confessed your love for Warrick at some point during this episode!

Warrick - WTF? You totally should have confessed your love for Catherine at some point during this episode!

Hodges - F*ck you, bitch.

Nick - You should have walked out with Warrick... to make sure he didn't get framed again by another son-of-a-bitch mole.

Grissom - Go find Sara, for God's sake.

Ecklie - Your horse-teeth are f*cking scary.

TPTB - You never made Yo!Bling canon. I really hope someone shoves cacti into all of your urethras.

That is all.

8. lostladyknight

I still want him back.

As I said on AIM, it'll be a cold day in hell before I give up that last shred of hope but it's going to be a tough road to walk. Warrick was shot and I feel like I just lost a part of myself.

Eight years dedicated to him and in an instant it's all taken away. It's not fair. As for TPTB well, they can kiss me where the sun doesn't shine. I am crushed beyond belief by this.

But... I still have hope. Somehow, some way, I still have a little hope.

9. MelC

MelC Police Officer

Whoa! Warrick was shot???!! TWICE???!!! WTF! Details PLEASE!!! Are there any yobling scenes AT ALL??!!! What about the diner scene?

I'm dying here....

10. lostladyknight

Final scenes of the episodes againhere.

Catherine was obviously very concerned about him throughout the whole thing but it was nothing to imply that they were together. Nothing.

I was really praying for YoBling to be canon. It didn't happen though.

Man, that's not fiar.

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

YoBling isnt my biggest ship but i love it, theres absolutely something there i cant believe this happened. im still in shock. but i do have an SO comment they showed him being shot but they never actually confirmed that he was dead now did they? in 9.01 they could be like OMFG i found Warrick and he could be in hospital or something... its not impossible right? and if he does die Sara would come back!! she wouldn't miss his funeral right? Nick is going to take this the hardest though. no doubt.

12. MelC

MelC Police Officer

thank you for that youtube link, LLK!

Ugghh... I'm feeling really crappy.... the only bright side I can see is that we have a yobling kiss (this time without that damn blinds)... oh gosh, I missed him already!!!!

13. lostladyknight

Yeah but it wasn't much of a kiss. Just a stupid friendly peck on the cheek. Just as I expected when I saw the damn promo picture.

Why in he hell couldn't they have canonized it for us?

Oh well.

I miss him.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's lostladyknight I guess, now I'm crying again:(.. this so sucks, the saddest ep ever, WHY? I feel so distressed and sad, what's next? who the hell is going to find him in a dark alley? bleeding to death, so that snake McKeen was waiting for him, how spooky, and at least we did see Cath kiss him although a little peck didn't really get it:scream:what's with the "Gary will return in S/9" is this a ruse, and he does live?

Last edited: May 16, 2008
  15. lostladyknight

No idea, actually.

I sure hope so.

Even if he doesn't return, I want him to live. If he lives YoBling could still go canon. Catherine can still talk about him.

Ohhh well.

I really feel like I'm in mourning. I think I am.

I miss him.