Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

Hmm isn't it only Lindsey whose birthday was actually mentioned on the show?
Technically, Greg too (in time of your death) Warrick's birthday was also mentioned but obviously Tina was preparing for his birthday 6 months before October, lol.
I hope Cath could be comfortable around him like before, I bet Catherine would ask Warrick about giving her another fabulous dinner, :lol:

And I LOVE your banner AngelZsa. :D

AngelEyez said:
Fannysmackin' is coming up. No spoilers are out about our couple and without those I don't think there's a high chance of us getting any scenes with them. BTK did have major YoBling moments after all so I expect the PTBs to make us suffer for a while again.
Im already a happy camper if they just at least work together in the episode, or at least just see them in one scene.. ;)

Ooooh yes, Greg's bday! :D

The whole preparation for his birthday may have been a (lame) attempt on the PTB's part to give Warrick a different birthday though. But I prefer to think that he's an october kid and that Tina was cheating. :p

I WISH Cath would ask for another dinner... I doubt she will though. Now Warrick offering would be something... :eek:

And I LOVE your banner AngelZsa.

Thank you, HottieRissa! Ain't it true? :lol:

Just gotta peek in. Love the new thread everyone. Great choice on the title. I LOVED that scene from Big Middle. Zsazsa that banner is gorgeous. I love the lightening bolt. Perfect touch because it's always electric between Yobling.

Congrats to the person (sorry can't remember who) who did the manip you did a great job. Let me see what I can do and I'll add a present to the thread as well.

ITA if it was Cath and Warrick dancing in BTK it would have been smokin'. I loved how Warrick was right by Cath's side after the accident in BTK2 and he was there for her. Thank goodness we finally had some yobling again. I hope we do have some more this season as well.

Congrats on the new thread. Gotta go Fannysmackin' is almost on. I'm so worried about Greggy.

OT CSI NY was incredible last night. Two Thumbs way up.

Take Care,
Dayna

AngelEyez said:
And I LOVE your banner AngelZsa.

Thank you, HottieRissa! Ain't it true? :lol:
Yes it is. They'll do it anytime anywhere for free. :D

Dayna!!! Love your banner as well, I love that scene Cath/Warrick/Lindsey scene in BTK-2.

And thanks to Dayna I found out that in Fannysmackin' Warrick said to Cath that she did a good job raising Linds. Hmm and that gave me Season 1 flashbacks (Crate and Burial, Sex, Lies and Larvae Too Tough to Die) where Warrick was backing her up with her mothering skills.

Hottie_Cath said:
And thanks to Dayna I found out that in Fannysmackin' Warrick said to Cath that she did a good job raising Linds. Hmm and that gave me Season 1 flashbacks (Crate and Burial, Sex, Lies and Larvae Too Tough to Die) where Warrick was backing her up with her mothering skills.

Oh that was awesome. Didn't expect any yobling in Fannysmackin but despite the fact that they weren't alone, I do consider it yobling. I love the casual way he told her:

Warrick: Oh you're doing a great job, Lindsey's gonna turn out a beautiful young woman.

The feeling of their old dymanics returned, it was as if the events in BTK(2) really did ease them up. I mean hell since he got married, he never said anything personal to her, not even when they were alone. Now there were Nick and Sara present too and it makes me wonder about a few things.

Long story short, it was great to see it. RC told me she would have loved to see them covering the issue in BTK2 and I agree but I'm glad we got this much so far. I def. think the signs are great in this season so far.

Now I just hope we won't see Warrick making out with Tina in the next ep or something. :rolleyes:

AngelEyez said:
The feeling of their old dymanics returned, it was as if the events in BTK(2) really did ease them up. I mean hell since he got married, he never said anything personal to her, not even when they were alone. Now there were Nick and Sara present too and it makes me wonder about a few things.
I also love the scene cuz he immediately butted in and said you're doing great. And I agree with you AngelZ, this seems to be a good start for yobling, and Im not sensing the standoffish atmosphere around them anymore.
And he also gave her some eye-sex in the locker room hehe. :D

that moment was so cute and casual all at once, what a great episode.the way he always compliments on her mothering skilss, i could totally see them together as parents wouldn't they make a great team? imagine a lil yobling baby awww. aha So far i would defiantley say we are 2/4 episodes with great yobling. this season is gunna rock.unless something like AngelEyez said, we see tina and warrick making out, but no negative thinking!

eye-sex is now TM'ed?!?! :lol:

when he complimented her! *love* it was a much needed dose of YoBling

Hi, I am not really a fan of this couple..but I just want to know where does the name came from "yobling" ..?

I really, really loved the scene in the locker room. Warrick said something like: "When she grows up, she'll be a beautiful girl", right? :D I really loved it. Eye-sex included. It was a great YoBling scene. I loved the way Cath looked after Warrick saying it.

Warrick always used to say "Yo" and remember the ep. were catherine was like "maybe a little bling bling?" I got that off of An Evident Gamble.

i loved the last scene in the locker room, it seems the group has back its old dynamics lol. and OMG rick commented cath on her mothering skills like he did it every day (prob does lol) and the others didnt react like it was something out of the ordinary for him to say either. man they are so gonna be together before the season is over.

^^:lol: I don't know why but I find that halirious. But yeah I bet she is always saying that she is a horrible mother and I bet warrick is always the one that is there telling her that she is a fantastic mother. And i bet it didn't seem that it was out of the ordinary.. but then again.. the team wasn't looking at warrick.. He was totally trying to flirt!.. hes sooo adorable. but anyway, Your right they'll be together HOPEFULLY before the season is over.. if not I'll kill CBS.. In my dreams.

i watched Lady Heathers Box yesterday and i noticed in the scene where Cath goes to talk to Warrick and Nick- Warrick squeezes her arm and makes sure shes okay. i tried to find a cap but i couldnt....sorry. it was super cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back