Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

twins1729 said:
Basically last summer I read about it in TV Guide. It might have been Carol or another Exectutive Producer or writer. But they said that they'll definately explore the relationship between Warrick and Catherine.

If I can somehow find the actual article I'll let you know. But it was basically an aritcle about the end of season 6 and what they're planning for season 7. I just hope they're still planning it and they didn't change their minds.

I read that article too. Ive bin trying to find it also. Thats why I was sorta suprised when we did not see more YOBLING action in season seven. Like I said before i have high hopes for season eight. :)

Yeah, I think their story lines for season 7 got more GSR-y than planned, so they had to push back any plots that might mess with it.

I hope it happens. I really, really do.

Hopefully season 8 saves me from my dread... I could use a ship to keep me interested (not a GSR fan) Towards the end here there have been little lines here and there that can be taken as foreshadowing...

I really hope you're right CSIFray.

I never realized how much I want YoBling! to be canon until I read that article.

Not true. Season five also gave us that delightful Big Middle bet. Lots of eye sex in that scene. If you haven't seen it, go back a page and take a gander at Ruzila's siggy. If anything season six is when they forget. It was all down hill after Hodges' "You're married. Don't flirt." Sometimes, I just wanna strangle that guy, lol .

Oh I forgot about that scene, yes I've seen it, actually I was watching it the other day, wow, didn't think I'd forget that.
Well this isn't my main ship so, I'm not great on scenes and quotes :p

I loved that. lol

I truely think he always liked Catherine. Remember way back when Cath's ex was getting her in trouble with social services or something because she wouldn't take him back? Warrick said he got a phone call and told them that as far as parents go, she's the bomb. She was totally flattered. :) (PS - haven't seen that episode in a while, don't quote me.)

I can not wait for season 8, I promise there'll be YoBling. If it doesn't happen you can offically blame me.

Yeah I remember that episode. Warrick stuck up for and complimented Cath in just once sentence :D

I think it's from "Sex, Lies, and Larvae."

But I can't find the exact quote.

But at least csi_love knows what I'm talking about. :p

omgoodness, i watched "The Good, the Bad and the Domiatrix" last night. it's so cute when Warrick says: "If i stayed up all night i wouldn't be because of a puppy.". i COMPLETELY thought of YoBling! warrick wants a family and a life, and so does catherine. i think everything is pointing to... YOBLING!

Hi, I've been lurking around here for a while now and just decided to post. I think Warrick and Cath are very cute together and honestly thought the writers would have put them together already. I can't believe that they would up and marry Warrick like that out of the blue. It ticked me off!!! But I have high hopes for when the new season starts.

BTW.......MsCatherineBrown I love your sig!!

Hip_hugga_lovah said:
Hi, I've been lurking around here for a while now and just decided to post. I think Warrick and Cath are very cute together and honestly thought the writers would have put them together already. I can't believe that they would up and marry Warrick like that out of the blue. It ticked me off!!! But I have high hopes for when the new season starts.

BTW.......MsCatherineBrown I love your sig!!

Hhehehe thanks.Its my favorite YOBLING scene ever. :D

Well, I think they got Warrick married because of YoBling. I think it helps it, not destroys it.

That way you can see Catherine jealous and she admits she likes Warrick.

I'm still kind of new around here so...hi everyone!! *waves* :)

twins1729 said:
Well, I think they got Warrick married because of YoBling. I think it helps it, not destroys it.

That way you can see Catherine jealous and she admits she likes Warrick.

I agree with you here. I'm a big fan of angst myself....it always makes things that much hotter. :devil:

Yeah, I always thought they did it on purpose.

I don't see it against the relationship at all.

And hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back