Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

guys, whats happening? Keep the thread alive, people! come on, positive thinking! What happened to Keppler?? :eek: hmm, It would have been cool if she would have called Warrick, But i know that i would have rather called a girlfriend rather than a guy in that situation.

2. loki

loki Lab Technician

^^ me too, she would've been embarrassed to call Warrick and tell him she thought she was raped. It was probably hard enough telling Sara...

*leaves and hope the thread doesn't die in her absence...*

3. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

*walks in*

I'm kinda mad at the writers right now ... whatever happened to this ship guys??!!

I miss YoBling. I am a GSR shipper, but it can't be all about THEM like ALL THE TIME :( What about other ships?

I mean the beginning of season 6 got all of our hopes up, with Warrick getting married, Cath showing obvious signs of disappointment and jealousy ... and now ... it's like ... a desert :( Sucks.

4. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

I see where youre coming from. Guys, i found out what happened to Keppler and for some strange reason, I was heartbroken. I dont know why. though. I wish Warrick had been there to comfort Cath instead of Grissom... I was shouting at the TV 'just go back to Sara!' my sis was giving me strange looks. :lol: Well, he did comfort her at the beggining of season 7/

5. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Ah, maybe Warrick's comment during last night episode holds hope... The last part of that convo with Nick had me in stitches... I am telling you, it was hillarious

6. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

why, what eppy are you talking about?? Im really not good with episodes. I really should learn them. Im still depressed after what happened to Keppler. I was really starting to like him.. :( At least people are keeping the thread alive.

7. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Did anyone notice that in the scene where Warrick talked about Tina last night, the camera kept zooming on his hands?! And there wasn't a ring.
    Well, maybe he is not allowed to wear one when he's working in the lab, but still...it was like the show wanted to make clear that he was divorced or something. I also felt like Warrick and Nick talked like the marriage was over, but it didn't necessarily had to..
    Did Warrick actually ever wear a ring, cause I never looked for that?

8. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Yes Warrick wore a ring...that is how Catherine found out he actually got married...

9. TRiBaLfUNK

TRiBaLfUNK Dead on Arrival

*fast forwards to THE scene*

RINGLESS!!!

10. hui

hui Hit and Run

Old news but I just watched S6 first episode and I like it when Catherine said "Warrick... you know the thing that makes a fantasy great is the possibility that it might come true. And when you lose that possibility, it just kinda...sucks."

That's such an outright "hint" and Warrick didnt do anything about it? Argh.

I hope somehow the two will end up together..

11. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

I watched this episode..Darn! i donno the name... cathy and warrick were watching this basket ball match..then the bid maybe...then cath asked what will i get if i win? then warrick said how about a nice long dinner? she said ok...but then she lost to warrick and said i lose but that dinner is still on! :D

I was like Yeah Go for it!!! they r the best couple...i love the scene where catherine falls and warrick catched her and they r like..u noe.. :D

12. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I'm still half convinced they are together and they're just doing the same thing G & S are doing

13. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

God, I hope not. I'd much rather see YoBling and keep GSR behind the scenes. *repeatedly plays Yobling sword fight* Man, I just love her saying Warrick and the look he gives her :devil:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH! :D

14. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Hehe. Smokin' hawwwt, huh?

I'm GSR, but I'd like to see YoBling too -not that I'd like to see CSI turn into a ship fest, but still ... I'm frustrated. Ever since the beginning of season 6, NOTHING! :devil: :devil:

15. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Hey all. This is me trying to be more regular....right.

Anyhoo, I didn't notice the ringless thing, dang it, but I'll definitely keep an eye out this week. I was too busy focusing on that Nick-Warrick conversation that a couple of you guys mentioned. Not exactly a huge yobling moment, but considering it's been drier than the Sahara recently, I'll take it.

I don't remember the exact quote but I know he said something like 'Sometimes I think it would be better to date somebody who does what we do.' And I--big dope that I am--practically yelled, "CATHERINE DOES WHAT YOU DO, YOU BIG IDIOT!"....Yeah. Thank god I have my own TV or my family would have me committed. :rolleyes:

Thanks RC :D!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.