Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

also trying to be regular.. ooh, no ring. Maybe hes gonna split up from Tina! We live in hope..I think it will happen anyway, there are obvious cracks in their marraige. Aww, happy bday! lolm, i shout at the TV too! My dad thinks im an official freak of a child. I always shout and when i turn around and see his face, hes always shaking his head at me or sometimes even laughing.

2. TRiBaLfUNK

TRiBaLfUNK Dead on Arrival

Did anybody catch that comment Doc Robbins made to Warrick in the last episode? Something about giving him a puppy to keep him company....

SPLITSVILLE ANYONE?

3. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

That was exactly my thought. Why would he need a puppy to keep him company if he's got the old ball and chain at home? Plus Warricks reply 'If I stay up all night, it's not going to be because of a puppy' made me go hmmm. I'm not married, but to hear my friends who are, there are plenty of all-nighters pulled. Which lead me to wonder: what's with the 'if'? Shouldn't it have been 'when I stay up all night'? But I'm probably just grabbing at straws.

4. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Okay seriously. When is it going to happen?

I waited all season 6 for this ship, now we're at the end of season 7 and STILL nothing.

Yo, TPTB. Hurry the hell up. I think we're due for another canon ship.

I am a GSR fan, but I'm just getting SICK of them.

Yay to Yo!Bling, cause *HI* I never posted here before. :) Thought I'd drop in. Maybe you'll see me again.

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I'm not GSR, but I'm ALL SMILES for YoBling going canon!

How did we get the name "YoBling", anyway? :lol:

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I think it's from Catherine's "Bling-Bling," from "Cool Change."

And I guess from Warrick saying "Yo."

Don't quote me, I'm not a professional at this ship. lmao

I'm sure there are plenty of other lovelies who can answer this question better.

Now you can ask me ANYTHING about Nick and Greg. :)

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I LUV this SHIP.. they have strong chemistry, and are so in tune, and how they've both always had each others backs..& look stunning together, I hope this happens in S/8 too :p

[​IMG]

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Thanks for the piccy! :) Marg + Gary rock!
    :lol: Wow, that'sso awesome! Go, YoBling!

9. TRiBaLfUNK

TRiBaLfUNK Dead on Arrival

Really, at this point, that's all we got. :(

10. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

You know...maybe I'm used to the Fort, but we need to chat here more! I would LOVE to frequent another thread.

What to talk about...?

Hmmm....Well to have you all love me, here's the moment that made me fall in love with this ship. In all seriousness, this was one of the first episodes I watched (early season 5's and some season 1's).

I mean, I liked it before The Love, but I love shipping slash so that became my OTP. But this is DEFINATELY my second favorite.

[​IMG]

11. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

because he's all Yo Yo Yo and she's all Bling Bling...

Honestly... I have no idea...

I am all Yo!Bling... Not a fan of GSR... I much more favor Lady Heather and Grissom... but anywho, they hinted around with it so much and now it kinda dropped... bring it on... They've both said some shadowy stuff these last couple of eps... sooo...

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Okay.

So, CSI's on tonight.

If I can't get Nick and/or Greg, I better freakin' get some Yo!Bling.

I know she said you can't date someone you work with, but if Warrick actually asked her out....she'd feel WAY different. lol

Unless, of course, they pull a GSR and are already dating.

Plus, we all know Warrick's split with Tina.

"I don't know, man. Maybe it would have worked out if Tina was someone who did what we did. At least she'd understand the hours." - and he wasn't wearing his ring. :)

And um, duh, CATHERINE!

13. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

So it's that time of year again, where the sun's out (unless you're in Chicago), the days are warmer (again, unless you're in Chicago), and the major networks have decided to release us from their hold for the next few months.

Yep, good ol' season finales...I, for one, thought this one was pretty good. Although I feel bad that Sara is trapped in the mud under a totaled mustang (though on the upside her skin is going to be gorgeous and totally soft ;)), I think it's a good thing that the rest of the team has finally been let in on the whole Gil/Sara thing--at least from a YoBling perspective. Because whether you like GSR or not, their being involved would mean a much easier start to YoBling, work wise. Neither of them will have that old 'company pier' adage to fall back on and there's no chance in hell that Griss could say anything against it. And even if Ecklie wanted to start something, it's not like he would fire over half the nightshift (or could for that matter, the sheriff likes results, and there’s no arguing that Grissom and his team gets them)....Okay I'm sure there's something else to be pointed out but I can’t think of it now. Too sleepy.

On another note, Warrick was definitely ringless tonight, at least when I remembered to check. And—this may be me just grabbing at straws again—but did it seem like the camera focused on Cath and Warrick’s reactions a bit more than Nick or Greg’s?

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Like I said in the Fort, if TPTB only gave me ONE scene with Greg...I'm gonna say that Greg looked at Nick when it was reaction time. lol

Okay and I'm seriously PISSED about NO YoBling.

I thought it was gonna happen this season! *grr* Now we have to wait for season 8, and they better give us more Greg, Nick, and Warrick, angst or not.

Something I also said in the Fort, if the rumors are true...I blame Jorja for the "To Be Continued."

15. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Hiya guys, I think this is the first time I've posted in here, even though I've been on here a while, anyway I found you on Page 2, so had to get you back on top page.

I am a SNickers fan aswell as YoBling, and seen a few GSR fans here too, which I'm cool with.

So if I have some time, I'll post some pictures and stuff up, most likely already been posted or seen, but I'll post them anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.