Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

Bumping up for cathwarfan - and for everyone who still cares.

I'm sorry, I can't really tell it in words, so I thought I'd make a wallpaper and share it with you guys. Yobling seems to be so hopeless right now and we have nothing new, since there hasn't been a new ep for ages - and the spoiler is still pending. I just keep asking "WTF are the PTB doing?!" To be honest with you guys, I'm losing my patience (you can take that as a threat :D).
    Long story short, the wallpaper is located here, in Fanart. I hope it'll help you a bit to "get out of the desert without any water".

2. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

i care!! i think cath and warrick would be great together i mean the whole nearly kiss in the drrain thing and her being all jealous about his marriage. Don't be getting too down about this ship just yet i gotta feeling it will develop i dont know why but i always have and if it doesnt happen this season i think its got a high probability of becoming canon soon woo!

3. cathwarfan

cathwarfan Lab Technician

Thank You, WillowsWannaBe! I LOVE your wallpaper!
    And thanks for keeping YoBling alive! ;)

4. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I think it was the Down the drain episode that got me hooked on these two. they have such an incredible chemistry going on between them. and then 6.01 comes around and m like "what?! are you kidding me?" and now you are telling me that he is still not divorced? not that Im a fan of destroying marriages but this was a bad idea right from the beggining.

p.s. whoever came up with the name YoBling is a genius to me :)

5. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Thanks cathwarfan. As for keeping Yobling alive, I'm not the one to do that *sigh* Only TPTB can keep them alive... or... could... if they still cared :rolleyes:
    If only someone cared, yeah. But hey, if I was the one to lead the Yobling storyines (that we do NOT have at all lately), the show would be rated like... NC-120 :devil:

carolina, the one who came up with "YoBling" was poster AngelEyez. You can read the whole story of the name here :)

6. TRiBaLfUNK

TRiBaLfUNK Dead on Arrival

I almost feel like giving up on YoBling, TPTB are leaving us high and dry. I'm so choked they turfed *THE* spoiler, my only hope is that they're leaving that for next season. I don't know what else to say, even our thriving threads are pretty much dead. Sure Cath and Warrick get some screen time but there's just nothing there. NOTHING.

Way to go TPTB I'm giving you the evil eye right now.

7. body_farm

body_farm Dead on Arrival

i know what u're feeling! it's so hopeless-i'm waiting for every new episode and there's still nothing! :( ugh...i mean seriously-only one YoBling scene would make me happy. i don't even know how many times i watched 'down the drain'....and my dear SunsetBoulevard -it's all your fault! you convinced me of YoBling... :D i'm so hopless YoBlinger...

8. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Hey guys...I browse this ship from time to time because I do like it as well. I just wanted to say don't get Hopeless...you never know what will happen with CSI...look how long it took for them to get a canon relationship. Not a relationship I'd choose because I think it's rather dry, but my point is...it took forever. I'm just hoping they pair Catherine up with a good guy. You know my first preference, but I wouldn't mind Warrick either. :D

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

well, Im a hopefull romantic, always been, but they are really not making it easy for us. I dont mind waiting since LV is not really character-oriented but they seem to like going for the least obvious. and YoBling is pretty obvious, IMHO

10. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I'm GSR but I also love Cath and YoBling and I agree this is getting a little ridiculous that everybody's cliffhanger plots have been tied up except the MCSK and Warrick's marrige

11. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Hey guys... I think you can tell by my name I'm not really a Yo!Blinger.. although I'll admit they've definitely had their moments.

BTW, cathwarfan, I am in loooove with your icon. :)

12. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

you know what if they've like been living together this entire time or something? I mean if Grissom and Sara can keep their relationship a secret why couldn't Cath and Warrick (aside from the fact that hell will freeze over before TPTB puts another active cannon ship in the show which I'm going to ignore)

13. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Hey, new to this thread. I think Catherine and Warrick are perfect together.

14. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Maybe the writers feel tht its soo obvious they should be together they are keeping us waiting, keeping us watching to see if anything happens. im really confident though that next season we will get some definitive answer as to whether these two will be together ad welcome Cookiemonstasbabe

15. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Thanks. I hope they do end up together .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.