Cath & Warrick #7 Yobling --He's married, he's not dead

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

I have 'em!
    Gary in dreads-Lois and Clark
    Gary in dreads2
    I read that they didn't use Gary's real voice there, they said it was dubbed.

And to add
    After a seemingly lack of Warrick in the first few episodes, finally there are lots of Warrick in here. I dunno yet if there will be yobling in this ep, the spoilers only had the scenes of Warrick doing the case with Greg. But more Warrick means lots of chances for yobling. :)

And thanks for the info 1CSIMfan! :)

2. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

^Rock on, Hottie, for taking the actual labour off my hands ;) I had an issue with hotlinking when I clicked on your links.. yawn, hotlinking.. my main LC links are http://www.redboots.net/ by the great Zoomway, or http://www.terihatcheronline.com/ for screencaps.

It makes SO much more sense that Gary's voice was dubbed, it didn't sound like him at all. Regardless, he was cuter than anything. Nothing can distract me from the hotness of Dean Cain, but Gary sure came damn close ;)

3. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

Okay it is soo sad.. suposivly Cath has an unexpected loss.. Lindsay?? I really hope not. I just heard though that she wouldn't let the paramedics help her ORRRRRRR Warrick hug her...because she said that she needed to find her daughter (after car accident). By the way Idk I thnk I got that off this site dunno like is said in spoilers..Kudos to the one that found that out. But I mean Not letting Warrick hug her.. Even if I can't find my daughter I would be like Heck yea.. then freak out. I feel bad thou. Yeah I also heard that Warricks marriage was crap.. thankfully. He should just go and get divorced already.. is he that possibly stupid to not have already done it?!?! wow. sry I am soo excited for tomorrow night... I didn't even pay attention in class. =] okay so I watched the CSI:waiting for the world to change vid on youtube. and um. at about 3 min and 29 seconds into the video it looks like Catherine is naked on the bed and then after that it also looks like her opening the curtains..o and the one episode that lindsay comforts Catherine on her bed.. looks like the same bed.. that is my observation I looked at it a bunch of times.. so I think that she was fooling around..lol.. the question is who?

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Couldn't the loss be Sam? I heard he dies early this season. Anyway, hopefully more Warrick will mean more YoBling. And I do hope he's there for her and gets a hug in eventually. It's just toooo hot when they do hug :)

5. iilovecsii

I read that warrick def gets more screen time in the first and second. and so does cath because when i was watching that promo vid on youtube the whole thing was like made up of her. lol. I am soo excited for tomrrow.. i think i'll add a chapter to my ff. =]

6. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

Is CBS trying to intentionally hang us in a cliff by pondering when Warrick and Cath are ever gonna hook up?

Hey! Doesn't an old saying goes "Dreams do come true"? :devil: Who knows? Our YoBling! dreams might come true!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello, I read an article about the 7th season of csi ( I think desertwind postet it, but not for sure) and they said something like, ...and cath still hopes that her dream will come true to be finally together with Warrick, its official so I would say Yobling! IS CANON!!!! *opens bottle of champagne* Anyone to join my little party???

8. iilovecsii

I DO its on tonight and I can't wait like omigod I keep adding chapters to my ff. =]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I envy you people cause I will not be able to celebrate with you tonight. Here in little austria they didnt even show the 6 season of csi, fortunately I have it on dvd (from my bangkok trip). You must tell me everything whats happening to my favorite ships (gsr and yobling) :p

10. t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr Rookie

Heyyyy! What's up!! Mmmm... What can I say... The ones who know something about me here will know that I'm super shipper of CaRWash... Only CaRWash... ONLY CARWASH? Well, actually, I have to admit that Cath is SUPERCOOL, and that Warrick is just... awwww... what can I say... They are my favorite LV dudes... So... Wouldn't it be just amazing to see them together!? :D I love their scenes they make a great couple... So... I've been thinking about it for some days and now I think that... If you don't care... I'm joining the big Yo Bling family!!! :D :D :D
    Lots of love!!!!!!

11. iilovecsii

HA I like love you... your like love..yeah so We welcome you to yobling family... wow Im not like a moderator and I am acting like one.. what I mean is I don't know bout any one else but I say lets try to make the yobling family as big as GSR!!!! hah. by next season GSR will be old news. Hey maybe by the middle of this season. =]. Well t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr if your not excited about this season starting.. then you can't join my club. *pouts* Yeah sorry everyone had a little too much chocoalate today.. Im a little phsyo.

12. iilovecsii

Why is it soo dull in here? by the way.. is there a name set for the next thread.. only 3o more posts. =] I have a yobling ff.. check it out.. I'll always be there for you Please review.

13. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Heya t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr! :) Glad to see you around. :)

ruzila gave me the preview for episode 2 and OMG! Im so glad that Warrick will be on her side in the accident/Lindsey kidnapping scene.

14. iilovecsii

OMIGOD are you serious Lindsay is kidnapped? Well at least Warrick Is going to be there for her.. I want a preview of ep. 2 =[

15. t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr Rookie

iilovecsii i love your fic!!!! It isn't finished, is it? Please do more!!!! Everyday I love more and more Yo Bling!! :D
    Lots of love!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.