Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, wouldn't say Sara is easy, but you're right, it's not that hard. She too has a lot of potential to explore her character. I've read (and written) a lot from dark Sara to confidant and cocky Sara because she has different layers. She can be very tomboyish, angry, self-confident and passionate about her beliefs and at the same time she can be shy and withdrawn, even depressed. It's definitely fun to toy with her (now that sounds wrong :devil:)

Anyways, they're a challenge to write, especially together.

I've written a few fics that revolve around Sara and Cath and I have to say, I've found Cath fairly easy to write! Not sure why, honestly.

Sara is complicated and that makes writing her character fun. Especially in the first or second person. The potential for sarcasm and/or self loathing (in a humorous way) just gets me all excited when I think about it.

I don't have a hard time writing about Sara. She is so much like me.. I just write about myself and its still Sara. Writing about Catherine is hard but I can capture her. And the fun thing with fanfic is that at some points I don't make the characters look like the ones on the show. I mean, in one of my fanfics Sara goes all upset cause her jeans don't fit anymore. That would never happen in CSI. And that makes it fun :devil:

I actually find Catherine very easy to write, sometimes even easier than Sara :p But I've had a lot of practice in RPs and stuff with the two ladies so I suppose that's helped me pin down both their characters :p

They both have interesting personalities, so I love to write them both together. That's actually one of the main reasons I love Cath/Sara fics. I love seeing them interact with eachother (even more on-screen), whether it be a huge catfight or a few teasing remarks here and there. I must say I like it more when they get along together but I'm always up for a good catfight :devil:

Here's some eye-candy for y'all from the 2005 SAG Awards :D

normal_sag05_67.jpg

Notice how Jorja looks absolutely horrified that Marg pulled away?? :lol: :p

*pops in*

I have a question :D

I just watched "Redrum" over here and I was wondering, does anyone know of any post Redrum CS fics? I'd be interested to read them :D

Drumchik, I actually just did a search on FF.Net and I only came across one Post-Redrum CS fic called "Fallout" by zennie :) If you'd like the link I'd be happy to PM it to you :D

I think Redrum is on this Thursday. I'm assuming there's some sort of Cara scene... sweet. I haven't really ever seen a good one, besides when they first met which was pretty catty.

Radical, Redrum is actually a great CS episode without actually meaning to be a CS episode. There's just a lot of angst between the two ladies that's interesting and fun to watch ;)

Drumchik, I usually find the CS fics I read on FF.Net, but there's also Passion & Perfection, a site that specializes in femslash fictions ;)

I liked the CS angst in Redrum. Sara's "if I have something to say, I'm going to say it in private" comment brought up many possible meanings, but I think the biggest thing that comment represented was Sara's increased maturity. All through the episode, you could see the subtle growth their friendship has gone through.

Anne (Drumchik) - are we going to finally see a CS fic from you now? Maybe a good CS friendship fic?

CS friendship fic. Hmm, okay. I'm sure I've made them like each other at least once - but I'm more than happy to give it a shot :)

As some of you may know, there is a lot of CathSara on ff.net. A lot of my stuff is on there too.

I like to read CathSara fics. At always surprises me that the writers put so much emotion in those kind of stories. I don't read any other ships so I can't compare but CathSara stories are often angsty, filled with emotions and stuff. As are these two women themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back