Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Protective Nicky, that I'd like to see.

CatNip already loves us, but they will be proud. :D

I gave you CF caps, does that means I get a ficcie?

Next episode on the list is Sounds of Silence

We get quite a few scenes in this one, mainly in the restaurant.

Catherine says to Grissom that her and Nick want this one. (Yeah so that they can sneak off together :devil:)

soundsofsilence20120001cc9.jpg

soundsofsilence30010001lp1.jpg

Love this look:

soundsofsilenceclip40010001vj2.jpg

Protective Nicky, that I'd like to see.

You just like it when he gets all :devil:

I gave you CF caps, does that means I get a ficcie?

Yes

Catherine says to Grissom that her and Nick want this one. (Yeah so that they can sneak off together :devil: )

That's the main reason so they can sneak off together, Think about it. They arrived there together, so I say CatNip got a few :devil: in before going to work.

Love this look:

I do too, That man is in total love.

The last look he gives her is cute, and I think we all know what they are doing in the first one.

Protective Nick is hot, Cath likes it when he gets like that.

It makes it less noticable if they sneak off together, then they could make an easier excuse to sneak off to the cloast, running out of finger print dust or something.

Hello my Catnip Gutter Buddies! :D I miss you all...(grrrr, I hate my stupid work! :p ) I wants to hang out in here with y'all! :D

Nice caps...yummy! :devil: Lots of steamy looks and "I want you baby" practically radiates from both of them, lol! :lol:

Protective Nick is totally HOT I agree! :devil:

Are we still playing the game? :D

B.....Baby you Belong! (by Faith Hill)
C.....Crazy for That Girl! (by Evan and Jaron)

You just like it when he gets all :devil:
Of course I do. :D

You do know that I'm going to annoy you until you actually give me the ficcie. :p

They prefer it when they get to work together, makes it easier for them to go and :devil:

Most of the looks Nicky gives Cath scream I want you.

Kels! HI!! **Mo waves wildly!!** How are ya?! :D
You do know that I'm going to annoy you until you actually give me the ficcie.
Lol, oh me too, me too!! **pokes Lynn! ;)**
Most of the looks Nicky gives Cath scream I want you.
Lol, they so do don't they! Basically they just want eachother...all the time! :devil:

Okay I think I'm the only one playing the song game, but it's all good...I LOVE songs heehee! :lol:
D...."Do You Only Want to Dance?" (by Mya)
E....."Everything I Do" (by Bryan Adams)

A ----- Anything For You
B ----- Bring it on home to me (like yall didn't know that one was coming)
C ----- Crazy In Love
D ----- ___________
E ----- Email My Heart
F ----- Forever and Always

I agree Mo, They want each other all the time, and it probably is easier for them when they work together to sneak off and :devil:

CatNip pwns. :D

Ohhhh good songs Lynny! I likes those! :D

And yeah they so want each other all the time, not like I can blame either of them...but yeah...and yeah when they work together, they have car time, travel time, time on location, time in the office wrapping things up....etc! Lots of time, for ya know....work...and stuff! :devil:

CatNip pwns.
:confused:

hehe we rule in other words, Mo. ;)

Thanks :) I likes them. CatNip. We need some stripping songs for Cath! :p

In other words, they have enough time to be together when they work together, instead of when they don't, cause they have to make to many excuses to be together when they don't. Which they still find hot.

We do. :D

Nicky would love Cath stripping for him. :devil:

Whenever they get the time together, it's hot.

Wonder if he ever suggests it or if she just does it?

I bet they sneak away alot when they don't work together. Wonder if they have like a certain text word they say if they call each other.

Nicky suggests it after he strips for her...she demands eye candy first...then he gets his own. I think they probably do this often after a really hard case. ;)

Whatever they do you know it's always hot 'n sexy. :devil:

Text word: TEXAS!! I just had to go there. :p

Aud!! You're here in the Catnip thread!! :D YAY!! **Mo tackles her Fluffy buddy! :lol:**
Nicky suggests it after he strips for her...she demands eye candy first...then he gets his own.
Lol, rock on!! That is so what happens!! Gah the mental images... **Mo thinks about Nick stripping and promptly falls delightfully flat on her face in the gutter!! :devil:** Oh yeah please...I wants Nicky stripping...yup, right now!! :devil:
Text word: TEXAS!! I just had to go there.
Lol, I don't even know what that's supposed to mean hon...and I can bet Lynn will come in here and whack ya for it! :lol: (nicely of course! ;) )
hehe we rule in other words, Mo.
Lol, yeah we do dang it! :D

Nicky suggests it after he strips for her...she demands eye candy first...then he gets his own. I think they probably do this often after a really hard case

Nice one, Auda. You know thats probably true, after she gets her eye candy, he gets his. ;) and you know he's all for that.

Lol, I don't even know what that's supposed to mean hon...and I can bet Lynn will come in here and whack ya for it! (nicely of course! )

You've got that right, Mo.

Text word: TEXAS!! I just had to go there.

Oh, you did!. Gimmie that fic dangit, Auda!

You know. I've had shirtless!mac, shirtless!jake (Jericho) .. I need shirtless!Nicky and Shirtless!Danny! I demand it.

And yall know, I'm still demanding a crossover!

I just think it would be really funny for Danny to explain Thumpy G to Nick and Cath.

haha, I'd love to see an ep where Nick's stripping, and then it doesn't show you who yet, but then you get a glimpse, and of course its Cath, she'd be smirking!

you know he's all for that.
Yeah what's not to love about that...he gets his girl to oogle him and then he gets to oogle her...it's a win/win for him! :devil:
You've got that right, Mo.
Lol, or course I do hon! I'm always right! ;) :lol:
I need shirtless!Nicky and Shirtless!Danny! I demand it.
Lol, you've had them have you Lynn hon! :devil: Heehee! You can have shirtless!Nicky...but shirtless!Danny is mine!! :devil:
I just think it would be really funny for Danny to explain Thumpy G to Nick and Cath.
Lol, that'd be awesome to see!! :lol:
Gimmie that fic dangit, Auda!
Yeah Aud I want that ficcie too! :D Please! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back