Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Nick likes sitting next to Cath, that way he can touch her under the table.

I can't imagine those two ever being on time for anything.

Agreed on both.

It would be great if there was a website for CatNip.

Maybe we should just do an LJ community for it. We can post caps and fics and such. I made a new community yesterday, so we can use that.

Now onto the good stuff

* Episodes List

Season 1

*We claim the Pilot for no other reason then the fact that the unaired pilot is ours as well!
*Cool Change (we claim this, why you may ask, look how close they are in the beginning!!)
*Friends & Lovers (you just know their doing it in that episode)
*Blood Drops (Cause Kels found a cap of them sitting beside each other)
*Sex, Lies & Larvae (Cath throws Nick a apple, and later Nick teases her and Warrick about their case)
*I-15 Murders (We have a scene where Nick bumps her in the hall.)
*Fahrenheit 932(They work together, and she asks him if he's hungry)
*Boom {the hug, people the hug. very cute and Cath taking on Nicky's case}
*To Halve & To Hold (We get a scene @ the computer)
*Table Stakes (they eat together, w/Brass/Sara. but their sitting together!)
*Face Lift (Your hair looks fine Cath)
*Sounds of Silence (Cath says "We want this one" -- pointing at her and Nicky. and Lasers scene, Walking down the hallway CatNip Episode)
*Evaluation Day(walking down the hall, Nick tells her a riddle and Footprints Scene)
*Strip Strangler(We have a scene where their sitting beside each other on the bench)

Season 2

*Burked (They eat Lunch beside each other, and We meet George's doggie)
*Chaos Theory (Touch of the arm at the computer, and Cath checks out his "assets" and of course, he's hand is really close to her cheek and neck in it, and its like he lays his head down on her hand at one point, and then theres a scene w/Grissom where he's smiling at her and she's like shut up!)
*Overload (He told her his secret, and nobody else!)
*Bully For You(We have a scene where she touches his shoulder and says, "Like you Nick?" and he's face is priceless.)
*Scuba Doobie Doo (I still wanna say something else)
*Slaves of Las Vegas (Catnip and latex, what can I say?)
*And Then There Were None (Nicky's got a scene arriving with Griss and Cath)
*Organ Grinder (Never you mind, Nick // Puts her arm around him)
*You've Got Male (CatNip and A Lake)
*The Finger (Nicky's glad Cath's back when she shows up at the apartment where he's at, and plus he checks out her when she answers the phone)
*Chasing the Bus (Got a scene where Nicky's looking at the car)
*Stalker(Poor Nicky, but she touches his shoulder)
*The Hunger Artist (Cath sits on Nicky's lap!.. Yup, I know this!)

Season 3

*Revenge Is Best Served Cold (racing completely rules)
*The Accused is Entitled (she fixes his tie // They sit beside each other at court // And they leave together, giving each other a smile)
*Let the Seller Beware (hehe the scene @ the comp rules)
*Abra Cadaver (doing what they do best, Ass checks! and they work together :D)
*Recipe For Murder (Cath and Nick process the kitchen together)
*Got Murder? (Has a scene @ the computer // Cath moves away from Sara, to get in the middle of them to stand beside Nicky)
*Lady Heather's Box (besides LH, N/C have some scenes together)
*Precious Metal (come on she flips her hair when she turns to him. haha, but they work together, along with Sara)
*Forever (Scene on the plane // and Nicky calls her a Fashionista, giving her a nickname)
*Inside the Box(They have a scene outside the bank)

Season 4

*Assume Nothing (their smiles, its just cute)
*After the Show (I claim the moment when their digging up her body and Cath leans on Nicky)
*Invisible Evidence (We believe their eating together in this one with the group)
*Coming of Rage (Nick looks for Cath to help him with his case, he gives her the cutest smile)
*Paper or Plastic (computer and eye sex, how could we not?)
*XX (Scene with the bus.. and I think we got a few more)
*Bad Words (how'd we miss that, is so cute..Cath/Nicky jumpsuits, need I say more? also when she walks into the breakroom she brushers her hand over his shoulder)
*Bloodlines (mostly because I wrote a fic off of that..Also, in the blooper he makes her laugh!)

Season 5

*Down the Drain (Even though this is a Yobling ep, they have a eating scene and they also have a scene at the computer)
*Crow's Feet (how could you resist make a muscle, nicky!)
*What's Eating Gilbert Grissom (She puts herhand on his shoulder, He doesn't flinch, he likes her to touch him)
*Formalities (Cath touches Nick's ass..)
*Ch-Ch-Changes (Scene at warehouse)
*Mea Culpa (and our Blooper people.. we mostly get our blooper though)
*No Humans Involved (Scene w/Warrick, but Nicky can't take his eyes off of her)
*Who Shot Sherlock (Watch it wiggle, see it jiggle)
*Snakes (the head rub)
*Nesting Dolls (beginning, close together)
*Unbearable (look at the way he looks at her!)
*King Baby (Scene with Warrick & Grissom)
*Big Middle (Cath asks him what she don't like him as her boss?)
*Compulsion (They arrive at the scene together, how nice is that???)
*Spark of Life (Nicky checks Cath's ass when their walking down the hall)
*4x4 (she looks at his ass...)
*Iced (its nice.. catnip walking down the stairs together)
*We claim our part in Grave Danger. Yes. Part two. She takes off her glove to hold his hand when their in the ambulance. Its been proven. Warrick keeps his on, but Cath takes hers off to hold him.

Season 6

*Bodies in Motion(Scene at the beginning and end)
*Bite Me (We get a scene)
*Shooting Stars (Nick's scared to go into the bunker and Cath notices // Phone Sex)
*Gum Drops (Phone Sex)
*Bullet Runs Through It Pt2 (Since You're Already Dirty)
*Daddy's Little Girl (They have a few scenes in this one, They work together.)
*Werewolves(Scene when they arrive and when they process around the house)
*Killer(Scene when Nicky figures out the case, with Grissom)
*Pirates of the Third Reich - We get a scene in the hospital near the end.
*The Unusal Suspect - A scene at the beginning when Nick's telling them about his case, then there's a scene later with just the two of them.
*Rashomama (Nick checks Cath's ass, then the back rub and playful hit)
*Time of Your Death (He got lucky with a blonde, oh that he did)

Season 7

*Built To Kill Part One (DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and looks, and touches... lab)
*Built To Kill Part Two (We might've only gotten 2 scenes, but they were worth it!)

Top 10

CatNip10ofthebest2.jpg

Poll History

Round One - Crow's Feet VS Revenge is Best Served Cold winner was Crow's Feet
Crow's feet then took us into Round Two against Snakes, Crow's Feet proved to be the winner. and went onto round three where it took on Boom although a close race, Crow's feet took home the win. and went onto round four where it meet its match in The Unaired Pilot TUP took home its first win, and went onto its Round two/Round 5 with its second win against Rashomama although the hand on back scene was a hot one, it wasn't hot enough, TUP took home the win. In its third round up against Scuba Doobie Doo but the "Nicky" couldn't win it, and TUP took it home again. Then in it fourth round it put it up against the braclet scene/the he got lucky with a blond scenes in Time of Your Death, and TUP took home the win. On its fifth round, TUP went up against the Mea Culpa blooper, and MCB tookhome its first win, then it went up against the orginal episode and took home its second win. , in it third round against the Assume Nothing Blooper it couldn't hold its win and lost, giving ANB it's first win, in its second round the The Assume Nothing Blooper went up against Stalker letting Stalker take home its first win. Stalker then went up against Grave Danger Part Two and lost, GD2 then went onto the 11th round to win up against Overload, Can GD2 continue its win? Yes it did! It went up against, Lady Heathers Box and defeated that, then it went up against Let The Seller Beware and won that round too. GD2 went up against Bad Words winning yet another round. GD2 finally meet its match with You've Got Male and lost by one, and then YGM went up against Coming of Rage where it lost, Coming of Rage then went up against Bullet Runs Through where it was a tie.

Now we see the Coming Of Rage & Bullet Runs Through are up against No Humans Involved to break the tie!

Note: The episodes can't be used again until we use all of the episodes/bloopers that we know of, and then we can use them again.. thats more of a note to self, then it is to you all.

Lj works for me.

Everytime I look at that list I realise just how many scenes we've had.

Went with Coming of Rage, the gutter line wins for me once again. Although I do like the way Nick's looking at Cath in No Humans Involved.

There's at least one site...oh yeah cathnick.com lol. My bad. And two other LJ groups but they died. I joined Lynn's.

lol about sitting together...of course they would :) That way they can touch and hold hands and maybe play footsie...*grin*

Melly you joined? Nice!

You know their gonna play footies, its CatNip!. They've gotta be touching each other all the time.. They like it. ;)

:p

I went with Coming of Rage too. The whole fact that he went and found her, its love :D

We've had some great scenes.

I'm sure Nick would be trying to do more than playing footsie. :devil:

He went to her, he wanted her to help him.

Gonna do the next episode, which is Table Stakes.

We get a scene at the beginning where they turn up at the crime scene:

Then the scene in the morgue:

CATHERINE: Hey, Doc, you have a comb?
NICK: Your hair looks great, Cath.
CATHERINE: Gee, thanks, Nick.

Nick looking at Cath

We get a scene in the hallway with Grissom:

Then I remember a scene nearer the end when they go to see Tammy Felton.

I'm sure Nick would be trying to do more than playing footsie.

Knowing NIcky, yup, he would.

He went to her, he wanted her to help him.

And thats why I love that episode.

I love how they act in that ep. Nice cap from the beginning. I heart CatNip :D

Hello my lovelies! :D
ooh you didn't just steal Mac, Nicky and Danny!! *gasps* EVIL.. Bring em back!
Lol, yup that's me...EVIL! :devil: **Mo giggles! :lol:**

Yeah I LOVE our ep list...it makes me SOO happy to see all the fabulous Catnip moments we've gotten! :D

Okay so finishing the alphabet...for fun! ;)
X...X-rated! (can there be any other rating for our pair?! :devil:
Y.....Yes, Yes, Yes!! (take that however you want! :devil:)
Z.....mmmm, gimme a minute....

**Mo looks around at her shippy buddies...and relents...hugging them....she passes Nicky back to Kels and Cath, and Mac back to Lynn and Mel....but Danny's mine! :devil:**

iheartnickcath said: My names Lynn :D
The only thing I know of is Cathandnick.com its got fics and stuff on it, and some LJ communities.
Nice to meet you :)
That is the one I have..
Well it's a shame..

Hey guys, you'll be glad to know me and Kels are making a community on LJ just for CatNip. It'll have screencaps, episode lists, fic recs, fics, all that jazz. All things CatNip. :D

Nice to meet you too, Andreina :)

Y.....Yes, Yes, Yes!!

haha, I'll leave that one to Kels haha

*hugs Mo*

she passes Nicky back to Kels and Cath, and Mac back to Lynn and Mel....but Danny's mine!

Macky! *snuggles him* ... hey, I'm a Danny!Whore too. I hope you know that. :p .. but I'm more Mac though, *nods*

Doing this will keep me out of trouble, yeah ok who am I trying to kid, especially when I'm doing caps for Crow's Feet just now. :D

haha, I'll leave that one to Kels haha
Hehe, of course I'm taking what Moriel said to the gutter. :devil:

Yay, I got Nick back :D

Is that us finished that game, we should think of something else.

Hehe, of course I'm taking what Moriel said to the gutter.
Lol, as well you should! :devil: :lol: :lol: That's where I meant it to end! ;)
Macky! *snuggles him*
Yay, I got Nick back
Lol, yeah I figured you had been deprived of your men long enough! ;) But Danny's still Mine! (Well mine and Linds'! :D )

**hugs Lynn back! :D**

Is that us finished that game, we should think of something else.
**nods...** Yup we should think of another game... Lynn? :lol:

Catnip LJ? Cool! :D

Okay since we did ABC with things/eps, lets go ABC with Songs that remind us of CatNip *nods*

Yup, CatNip LJ. Kels capped Crow's Feet for us. :) i think thats her way of hinting that I need to write a fic.

A....Always and Forever

Kels capped Crow's Feet for us. i think thats her way of hinting that I need to write a fic.
Crow's Feet caps...YAY! :D And yup Lynny you should for sure write a ficcie...mmhmm! :D

The new game works for me, not that I'm all that good when it comes to songs for them.

Our LJ is going to look great once we start adding to it, lots of CatNip goodies. :D

I did enjoy doing the Crow's Feet caps, and it's on tv right now.

Fic? You know you want to. Hey, I gave you CF caps didnt I. :p

You know, I've figured out what to do with another sequel with the CatNip baby fic. I'm gonna write part three with Nicky being protective. What do you think?

Its gonna be a nice looking CatNip community. And once we keep it going, we'll kick major ass with it. CatNip will love us! :D

Yes, you gave me CF caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back