Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

For the poll I'm going with Coming of Rage, sorry Moriel but the Twelve inch penetration line is more guttery for me than the Since you're already dirty.
I completely spaced and forgot that was the line from Coming of Rage! Then yeah I change my gutteriest ever comment..."12 inch penetration" is way more guttery! :devil: I love it! :lol:
Kels yeah working sucks..lol, it's before 6am where I am and I can't believe I'm awake! (Well not really awake! ;) ) But yeah thought I'd say Hi to you since you may be sleeping when I get on next So Hi Kels! & Lynny when you get on! ;) ...hopefully I'll get on in the evening though and you'll still be up! :D
And as for the listing of eps and scenes and stuff within, I always like that! You and Lynn never cease to amaze me with how much Catnip stuff you know! :D

Okay off to work for me! :p

I know to much CatNippness. Especially with Kels, She just brings it out in me :D

Hi Mo, I miss you already!

I knew I forgot more on those eps. It got late, leave me alone. I came close, missing a few. so ner!

Okay the Ep poll works for me, make it all CatNip. :D

Especially with Kels, She just brings it out in me
We make a good team. :D

Oh another one i remembered, don't know if you want this one added, but we get a scene in Harvest when Catherine asks Nick for a ride, damn just checked and she says a lift, I can still take that to the gutter can't I? :devil:

Bite me :p

So are we having a poll or just listing things from the episodes?

Lets see.

a lift.

Him picking her up, That counts as a lift. Lifting her up in his arms? .. Yes, you shall take that line to the gutter. :D

Harvest is 4 aint' it?

Lets list. I suck at polls.

Good, I loves the gutter. :D

Harvest is the 3rd episode in Season 5.

Okay, the next one is Blood Drops, I'm going to look at the transcript to see what we get and I'll post that cap I found.

Found scenes from Blood Drops.
We get a scene with the rest of them in the break room talking about the case. Then there's a scene later in the hallway with Brass and Grissom, I think this is what this cap is from:

Cap from allaboutmarg

There's kind of a scene at the end in the locker room:
(CATHERINE closes her locker and leaves.)
CATHERINE: Night, guys.
NICK: (o.s.) See you, Cath.

At least we get a "Cath" in that episode.

Was looking at Unfriendly skies and I forgot about the scene on the plane.

Look at how he's looking at her.

Good, I loves the gutter

I do too. CatNip gutter is nice!

Harvest is the 3rd episode in Season 5.

Thats the one I'm doing the fic on, isn't it?.. I should give the challenge to KeLynn! :lol: But I didn't know it was season 5, Forgot possibly.

At least we get a "Cath" in that episode.

Yeah, and I bet I know what they did afterwards! :devil:

Look at how he's looking at her.

He wants to take off her [edit] and [edit to keep from getting whacked]

Yeah, that's the one. You still not got round to that. *rolls eyes* Haha, you should give it to her.

Oh I think we both know what they did afterwards. :devil:

Haha, that damn meter. :lol:

We get scenes in Sex Lies and Larvae

Still love the "There's nothing good to eat around here" line from Nick and Cath tossing the apple over her shoulder. This is the smile he gives her:

Then there's the scene later with Warrick:

NICK walks into the room.)
NICK: Hey.
WARRICK: Hey.
CATHERINE: Nicky, how's it going?
WARRICK: What's up?
NICK: Good, good. (he looks at the painting) Are you putting one of Lindsey's
drawings into evidence?
(CATHERINE and WARRICK laugh.)
CATHERINE: If only her artwork brought in this kind of dough I wouldn't need to
worry about her college tuition.
NICK: Yeah, I heard your missing person was a "painting".
(WARRICK scoffs.)
WARRICK: At least we solved our case.
NICK: Oh!
(NICK puts a hand to his chest as if wounded.)
CATHERINE: Keep walking.
(NICK laughs and leaves the room.)

Ooh I didn't realise we got a Nicky in that one.

This is the look Cath gives Nick:

She's going to kick his ass later judging from that look. :lol:

I had to go with BRTI not only because of the awesome cool CatNip scene, but because I loved the episode in general (Not because of Louise, that isn't on topic, what are you talking about)

I - Inuendo (Or how ever you spell it) *nods* self explanitory.

I say she kicked his ass big time when they got home. booyah!

Sure you did, Meimei.

J -- Jackie's gonna ship this if I have to whack her!.... ohh not doing that? .... ummmmmmmmm .. I have no clue whats J with CatNippy? .. oh! John Mayer! haha.

I love CatNip caps, even the ones where their looking at each other.

J - Jiggle. Watch it wiggle see it jiggle, I get it now

I didn't, what are you talking about. I lie to much.

You love anything CatNip, though I can't really blame you, who doesn't love these awesome two hotties.

I say she kicked his ass big time when they got home. booyah!
She would have but then they would have made up. :devil:

Why can't I think of anything for J. :rolleyes:

For H did we forget Head Rub

They are two hotties. :D

**Mo steps into the thread and breathes a HUGE happy sigh!** Hello my Catnip buddies, I missed you all today terribly! I was only at work one day and I'm already going thru shippy and gutter withdrawals...this is not gonna be good y'all! :lol:

Awww Catnip and Catnip gutter :devil:...oh the goodness...how I have missed it! :D

Lynn, Kels hello! You two crack me up! I just loves it... **Mo huggles her Catnip Gutter buddies!!**

And yeah you two are Catnip geniuses...seriously it's almost scary how much you know about Catnip...scary in a good way, cuz I'm way impressed! :lol:

J...J...J...Juicy goodness! (Lol that's the best I got, I'm tired! :p )
K....Kiss! (for the almost kiss we got in the pilot and all the kissing we know they do now!)

"Scary in a good way" Is that even possible? But me and Kels will take that compliment :D

*hugs you* Welcome back to the fold (again, stealing Sarah's thing)

They kiss all the time. They just can't help it.

Ooh Kels guess what Jerm said about our banners. and I quote (most of of since alot of it was not pg13ish)

Sis -- They look like their doing it, and she's saying [words I can't put here] and he's saying baby i'll [words I can't put here]

hehe, He's getting into it.

I do love all things CatNip, meimei. Do you blame me though? :D

"Scary in a good way" Is that even possible?
It is entirely possible! :lol: And yup you should definitely take it as a compliment! ;)

They totally kiss all the time...when you're as TOTALLY hot as they are...it's impossible to resist eachother! :devil:

Lol...is that your brother Lynn? That's hysterical...I love that you got him into Catnip! :lol:

Jerm's considered my brother, but I'm not calling him that. lol. He's my cousin, he lives with me. He hears every little OMG did you just see that scene to why didn't we get anything, to I know their doing it!...

I say the only time they resist is when their working.. and when they are, their thinking of each other and how they can't wait to get home to each other, so yeah, no resisting.

And we will :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back