Cat & Nicky #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.Cath & Nicky.·:* #5: Shall We Dance? - CatNip

All I have for G just now is Grave Danger

Hehe, well done Lynn :D

I honestly wasn't holding out hope for a scene in BTK2, and then when you told me about he first one I was really happy, then we got two.

Lol, sorry Lynn! ;) What can I say...sometimes ya just gotta be evil! :lol: (Isn't that a song? "I'm Evil!" It so it...hmmm that could be a good Catnip song! :devil: )

That's a good G....Kels!

I know 2 scenes in BTK2...that was great! :D Still would have liked a hug, but I have faith it's coming!

Quit taking all the answers for G!. ...

G- Gutter ha! You can't take that one from me! :lol:

Getting two scenes when thought to only get NONE was amazing. Made my shipper heart all mushy.

That's a FABULOUS G answer Lynn! :devil: My favorite Catnip place! :lol:
Made my shipper heart all mushy.
Mushy....now that wouldn't be anything like um....fluffy...would it Lynn hon? ;) Lol! :lol:

H....Held his Hand! (lol, three H's now that's gotta count for something! :lol:)

Thank you. Oh its yours? What do you know, its mine too!

Did I say Mushy?.. umm its not fluffy, no way. No where close to being fluffy.

Does that mean I get half the credit, since it is three H's?

H - Home where they like to spend their time. :devil:

Did we put Bed in B's?

Ep Wise. Which needs to be added ot the list if it hasn't.

- Hunger Artist Because she soooo sits on his lap!

Haha, well you got a good one. :D

Is that you being fluffy again? :p

Okay, so after Friends and Lovers is Who are you?, no scenes, then it's Blood Drops. I remember the case but why is this scene not ringing a bell:

The next episode after that is Sex, Lies and Larvae, the one I mentioned with the apple.

If we're on to H I'm adding Hug.

Lol, yup Kels she's being fluffy again! :lol: I think it's cute...she just slips into it without even realizing it! :lol: **huggles Lynny! :D**

Mmmmm, you can have a little credit for the 3 H's...but I gets most of it! ;)
Oh Kels that's a great H....definitely a good one! :D

Wheres Mo and Meimei?

Well, I just caught up on the bajillion pages you posted while I was at school and to busy to get online (okay, I didn't read all of them, just the first few and the last two, but anyways).

I'm joining

A- Almost, because we almost got to see them kiss
B- Back rubs, because of the back rub they had in Rashomama I think
C- CatNip, their name
C- Close, because they stand so close
C- Clothes, which they have lost many times because of the other
D- Dirty, because they are ditry
E- Each other, because they wouldn't be able to live without eachother
F- Floor, which they do it on.
G- Grab, grabbing each other's asses
H- Hard, our ship is rock hard

Manda! Hi! :D Lol...awesome list...yay for more peeps playing the game! :lol:

C- Clothes, which they have lost many times because of the other
D- Dirty, because they are ditry
F- Floor, which they do it on.
H- Hard, our ship is rock hard
These are my favs of yours...lol, they cracked me up and sent me straight to the gutter! Well done! :devil:

Going back to G we forgot Got Murder?

For H I'm adding Hair Flick, from a scene in Precious Metal, Lynn knows I like that. :D

I love the ones that send us to the gutter, not that it takes much. :devil:

*waves* Hi Mo

H- is also for Hands, because of where their hands go.

Hair flicks is a good one.

Lol, Hi Manda I was totally gonna put "Hands" too! :lol: Those have the worst wandering hands I've seen...or maybe the best! :devil:
And yeah Kels it's so totally easy to send any of us Catnippers to the gutter! :lol:

We're on H still yet? I figured by now you'd be on I :lol:

Anyways, me and Kels updated our pretty little episode list, even adding the ones where we only had one scene. la la la. And I dunno what Ep poll we're on, so I'm going back to our old poll.

* Episodes List

Season 1

*We claim the Pilot for no other reason then the fact that the unaired pilot is ours as well!
*Cool Change (we claim this, why you may ask, look how close they are in the beginning!!)
*Friends & Lovers (you just know their doing it in that episode)
*Blood Drops (Cause Kels found a cap of them sitting beside each other)
*Sex, Lies & Larvae (Cath throws Nick a apple, and later Nick teases her and Warrick about their case)
*I-15 Murders (We have a scene where Nick bumps her in the hall.)
*Fahrenheit 932(They work together, and she asks him if he's hungry)
*Boom {the hug, people the hug. very cute and Cath taking on Nicky's case}
*To Halve & To Hold (We get a scene @ the computer)
*Table Stakes (they eat together, w/Brass/Sara. but their sitting together!)
*Face Lift (Your hair looks fine Cath)
*Sounds of Silence (Cath says "We want this one" -- pointing at her and Nicky. and Lasers scene, Walking down the hallway CatNip Episode)
*Evaluation Day(walking down the hall, Nick tells her a riddle and Footprints Scene)
*Strip Strangler(We have a scene where their sitting beside each other on the bench)

Season 2

*Burked (They eat Lunch beside each other, and We meet George's doggie)
*Chaos Theory (Touch of the arm at the computer, and Cath checks out his "assets" and of course, he's hand is really close to her cheek and neck in it, and its like he lays his head down on her hand at one point, and then theres a scene w/Grissom where he's smiling at her and she's like shut up!)
*Overload (He told her his secret, and nobody else!)
*Bully For You(We have a scene where she touches his shoulder and says, "Like you Nick?" and he's face is priceless.)
*Scuba Doobie Doo (I still wanna say something else)
*Slaves of Las Vegas (Catnip and latex, what can I say?)
*And Then There Were None (Nicky's got a scene arriving with Griss and Cath)
*Organ Grinder (Never you mind, Nick // Puts her arm around him)
*You've Got Male (CatNip and A Lake)
*The Finger (Nicky's glad Cath's back when she shows up at the apartment where he's at, and plus he checks out her when she answers the phone)
*Chasing the Bus (Got a scene where Nicky's looking at the car)
*Stalker(Poor Nicky, but she touches his shoulder)
*The Hunger Artist (Cath sits on Nicky's lap!.. Yup, I know this!)

Season 3

*Revenge Is Best Served Cold (racing completely rules)
*The Accused is Entitled (she fixes his tie // They sit beside each other at court // And they leave together, giving each other a smile)
*Let the Seller Beware (hehe the scene @ the comp rules)
*Abra Cadaver (doing what they do best, Ass checks! and they work together :D)
*Recipe For Murder (Cath and Nick process the kitchen together)
*Got Murder? (Has a scene @ the computer // Cath moves away from Sara, to get in the middle of them to stand beside Nicky)
*Lady Heather's Box (besides LH, N/C have some scenes together)
*Precious Metal (come on she flips her hair when she turns to him. haha, but they work together, along with Sara)
*Forever (Scene on the plane // and Nicky calls her a Fashionista, giving her a nickname)
*Inside the Box(They have a scene outside the bank)

Season 4

*Assume Nothing (their smiles, its just cute)
*After the Show (I claim the moment when their digging up her body and Cath leans on Nicky)
*Invisible Evidence (We believe their eating together in this one with the group)
*Coming of Rage (Nick looks for Cath to help him with his case, he gives her the cutest smile)
*Paper or Plastic (computer and eye sex, how could we not?)
*XX (Scene with the bus.. and I think we got a few more)
*Bad Words (how'd we miss that, is so cute..Cath/Nicky jumpsuits, need I say more? also when she walks into the breakroom she brushers her hand over his shoulder)
*Bloodlines (mostly because I wrote a fic off of that..Also, in the blooper he makes her laugh!)

Season 5

*Down the Drain (Even though this is a Yobling ep, they have a eating scene and they also have a scene at the computer)
*Crow's Feet (how could you resist make a muscle, nicky!)
*What's Eating Gilbert Grissom (She puts herhand on his shoulder, He doesn't flinch, he likes her to touch him)
*Formalities (Cath touches Nick's ass..)
*Ch-Ch-Changes (Scene at warehouse)
*Mea Culpa (and our Blooper people.. we mostly get our blooper though)
*No Humans Involved (Scene w/Warrick, but Nicky can't take his eyes off of her)
*Who Shot Sherlock (Watch it wiggle, see it jiggle)
*Snakes (the head rub)
*Nesting Dolls (beginning, close together)
*Unbearable (look at the way he looks at her!)
*King Baby (Scene with Warrick & Grissom)
*Big Middle (Cath asks him what she don't like him as her boss?)
*Compulsion (They arrive at the scene together, how nice is that???)
*Spark of Life (Nicky checks Cath's ass when their walking down the hall)
*4x4 (she looks at his ass...)
*Iced (its nice.. catnip walking down the stairs together)
*We claim our part in Grave Danger. Yes. Part two. She takes off her glove to hold his hand when their in the ambulance. Its been proven. Warrick keeps his on, but Cath takes hers off to hold him.

Season 6

*Bodies in Motion(Scene at the beginning and end)
*Bite Me (We get a scene)
*Shooting Stars (Nick's scared to go into the bunker and Cath notices // Phone Sex)
*Gum Drops (Phone Sex)
*Bullet Runs Through It Pt2 (Since You're Already Dirty)
*Daddy's Little Girl (They have a few scenes in this one)
*Rashomama (Nick checks Cath's ass, then the back rub and playful hit)
*Time of Your Death (He got lucky with a blonde, oh that he did)

Season 7

*Built To Kill Part One (DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and looks, and touches... lab)
*Built To Kill Part Two (We might've only gotten 2 scenes, but they were worth it!)

Top 10

CatNip10ofthebest2.jpg

Poll History

Round One - Crow's Feet VS Revenge is Best Served Cold winner was Crow's Feet
Crow's feet then took us into Round Two against Snakes, Crow's Feet proved to be the winner. and went onto round three where it took on Boom although a close race, Crow's feet took home the win. and went onto round four where it meet its match in The Unaired Pilot TUP took home its first win, and went onto its Round two/Round 5 with its second win against Rashomama although the hand on back scene was a hot one, it wasn't hot enough, TUP took home the win. In its third round up against Scuba Doobie Doo but the "Nicky" couldn't win it, and TUP took it home again. Then in it fourth round it put it up against the braclet scene/the he got lucky with a blond scenes in Time of Your Death, and TUP took home the win. On its fifth round, TUP went up against the Mea Culpa blooper, and MCB tookhome its first win, then it went up against the orginal episode and took home its second win. , in it third round against the Assume Nothing Blooper it couldn't hold its win and lost, giving ANB it's first win, in its second round the The Assume Nothing Blooper went up against Stalker letting Stalker take home its first win. Stalker then went up against Grave Danger Part Two and lost, GD2 then went onto the 11th round to win up against Overload, Can GD2 continue its win? Yes it did! It went up against, Lady Heathers Box and defeated that, then it went up against Let The Seller Beware and won that round too. GD2 went up against Bad Words winning yet another round. GD2 finally meet its match with You've Got Male and lost by one, and then YGM went up against Coming of Rage where it lost.

Now we see the Coming Of Rage is up against Bullet Runs Through Part Two.

Note: The episodes can't be used again until we use all of the episodes/bloopers that we know of, and then we can use them again.. thats more of a note to self, then it is to you all.

Onto Your Poll:::

Wow Lynn, Kels that's the bestest ep list ever!! We've had SOOOO many moments...our ship so totally rocks! :D

We're on "I" are we...well then I'll state the obvious one ;)... I....In Love! (Cuz they SOOO are!)

And I chose BRTI2...because it had one of the best "gutter" lines ever! :devil: :lol:

P.s. Forgot to tell y'all...I start a new job tomorrow (dang money...I wish I didn't need it! :p ) but anyway, that means I'll be on here less during the day :( No worries, I'll still hang out here at night, but yeah...just so y'all know! ;)

*I-15 Murders (We have a scene where Nick bumps her in the hall.)
If you read this too quickly it can mean a completely different thing. :devil:

*4x4 (she looks at his ass...)
She also looks at something else. :devil:

From Season 6 you forgot:
Werewolves - We get a scene when they first arrive at the house, then they're round the back of the house collecting evidence.
Killer - All we get is a walking down the hall scene with Grissom.
Pirates of the Third Reich - We get a scene in the hospital near the end.
The Unusal Suspect - A scene at the beginning when Nick's telling them about his case, then there's a scene later with just the two of them.

All I can think of for I is Inside the Box

For the poll I'm going with Coming of Rage, sorry Moriel but the Twelve inch penetration line is more guttery for me than the Since you're already dirty. And I still love the fact that in Coming of Rage he went to Cath to get help with his case.

Aww Moriel having to work sucks, and when it's night time for you I'm normally in bed sleeping, so probably only be on at the same time as you at the weekends when I can stay up later. :)

Instead of doing the poll thing with each episode, what if we just go through our episodes and we can list what we get, scenes, ass checks, Cat, Nicky, eye sex etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back