CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Calleigh takes a deep breath as soon as Ryan leaves and looks at herself in the mirror again. She knows she looks perfect, the girls kept telling her that, but she can't help but wonder if her hair should've been done up differently, or if the tiara on her head wasn't slipping off. Which it wasn't, of course.

Not much later she hears a knock on the door. "Lambchop?" She hears. "Daddy!" She opens the door and smiles as her dad gives her a good look. "You look beautiful princess." "Thanks dad. Is everyone ready?" "Everyone is sitting and waiting anxiously. Well, except Ryan, he's standing and waiting anxiously." Calleigh chuckles. "I can't believe my little girl is getting married. The first one, before all your brothers." "I know. I didn't see it coming either. But I know I'm doing the right thing." "You sure are. Give me a hug."

She hugs her father and when she pulls back her lip is quivering. "Damn you're gonna make me cry before it even started." She smiled. "Don't ruin your make-up." "I won't, I won't. I'm so glad it's not raining." "The weather is perfect. You look perfect...it's the perfect time if you ask me." "I'm so nervous." "You'll do fine. After all, all that matters is that you say: I do. Unless you ruin that, you'll be okay." "I won't ruin that." "So are you ready?" "Ready as I'll ever be."

The wedding music started playing and everyone looked around, to where Calleigh came out of the house, arm in arm with her father. She smiled and her eyes searched Ryan. When they found him she supressed a chuckle. The girls had been right. He did look gorgeous in a suit.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan is standing up in front swaying back in forth nervously awaiting the start of his wedding. Uncle Ron is by his side talking to him trying to calm his nerves. Then the music starts startling Ryan making his body jerk. His head immediately turns to the back of the room to see his bride enter. She comes through the door and he gasps for air at the beauty of her. A smile spreads across his face as all his fears leave him. He watches as she slowly makes her way down the isle to him. She gets up to him with a smile on her face from ear to ear. Her face glowing with happiness.
    He reaches out to her hands taking them in his hands.” You are so amazingly beautiful. I love you babe,” he says flashing his eyebrows at her.” Are you ready for this?”

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

She smiled broadly as Ryan looks at her, and sees the dress for the first time. She hugs her father and then takes Ryan's hand, standing in front of him. "More ready than I've ever been for anything in my life. Let's do this." She moves to his side and looks at the minister, who starts his talk. Calleigh smiles the whole time, occasionaly stealing a glance from Ryan. Then the minister tell the guests they have written their own vows and asks her to read hers. She turns to Ryan, taking a deep breath.

"Well, Ryan, here we are. I uh...when we decided to make our own vows I thought it would be hard, I would spent weeks on it, but honestly, I was done in less than an hour. Because it really isn't hard for me to describe...how I feel about you. I...I love you, and I know that neither of us thought it would ever end this way...in fact, I think no one thought it would ever end this way." She glanced over at their colleagues. "But it did, and I'm really thankful for that. We've had our difficulties on the way, but we got through them and they brought us where we are today. I know that deep inside I have loved you from the moment you set foot into the lab. It took me a while to realize...a while and a nasty situation actually, and when I had finally realized I had to fear losing you. But I didn't lose you, you're right here beside me and I know...I feel that that is exactly where I want you to be for the rest of our lives. Right by my side."

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan holds tightly to Calleigh’s hands then clears his throat.” Cal ever since the first time I saw you in my class I have adored you. If someone had told me that day that I’d be standing in this spot with you I would have laughed.” He lets out a small grin,” when I became a csi and your partner I thought that was going to be the greatest experience of my life, but I was wrong, this is. As I got to know you my love for you grew everyday in everyway. I also thought this would be hard for me to write but I thought about you and everything I love about you, so this didn’t take much time at all. You are the perfect woman. You are intelligent, funny, incredibly beautiful and sexy,” he lets out giggle,”sorry,” he glances out into the crowd,” you are very caring and determined and so strong, which is really good because you saved my life. I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for your strength and determination to keep me going… oh and your love for me.” He pauses a second as the thoughts of what happened to them enter his mind. He closes his eyes then opens them back up slowly clearing his mind of the thoughts,” anyways, I love you with all my heart. I know we are meant to be together forever. You have made me the happiest man alive and I will cherish you always.” His face lights up with a smile as he knows he’s so close to having her as his wife,” I love you Cal.” His eyes fill with tears of joy.

The minister looks at both of them with a smile.” We are now ready for the traditional vows. Now if you will both take your turn and repeat after me."
    They both turn to each other their faces glowing with happiness. Cal goes first reciting her vows to Ryan in her perfectly sweet Southern accent. She places his ring on his finger and his body shakes as he feels it going on. Then Ryan takes his turn repeating his vows to her, stuttering on a few words but having a smile on his face no matter what. As he slips her ring on her finger he gasps for air knowing she is his now forever.
    The minister nods his head to both of them,” now with the power granted to me, I now pronounce you husband and wife.” He looks out into the crowd,” it is my privilege to introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Wolfe.”
    He looks at Ryan cheerfully,” you may now kiss your bride.”

Ryan’s heart skips a few beats as he leans to Calleigh with his eyes filled with tears catching her lips with his for their first kiss as husband and wife. The kiss last a few minutes then the crowd starts applauding, startling both of them causing them to break their kiss with a burst of laughter.
    Ryan pulls her into his arms holding her tight,” I love you so much Cal. I’m never letting you go.” He whispers in her ear. The guests all stand up clapping their hands waiting for them to allow them to congratulate them.

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

And suddenly they're married. Time seemed to have flown by, it felt as if it was only yesterday she walked into the lab with Josh at her side, laughing with him. The whole event since then flashed before her eyes as they kissed. They were married. She couldn't believe it. He pulled her close and told her that he loved her so much and he would never let her go.

"God Ryan I love you too so much. I know this was right, I want to grow old with you, have a family with you...all in the right time of course. Cause right now I think it's time to answer the mob of cheering people behind us."

She smiled and pulled away, facing the crowd, a gleaming smile still on her face. "Who's first guys?" She asks grinning as the crowd moves in.

{note to everyone: it might be your last post, so make it good :D}

6. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

" Ryan...I can't believe you're a married man!" Sam feels her hands shaking: she suddenly realizes that her little brother, the sunshine of her life, is an adult and not a little boy anymore. She practically jumps on him and hugs him as hard as she can while tears drop from her eyes...

She hears someone coughing next to her: Uncle Ron obviously wants to congratulate Ryan. She turns to congratulate Calleigh as well. "Welcome to the Wolfe side Calleigh, i hope you won't have any regret!" she chuckles and hugs the beautiful blond girl:"I'm sure she is gonna make him happy", she thought.

(btw I needed to thank Sue for everything she has done for me, you're one of the most adorable person i ever met here ;) thanks for your support and for giving me inspiration! )

7. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

Janey finaly have her change to walk to her already married nice and she walks fast because she just want to congrats her.. It was a lovely wedding and she cried. But now she is just happy for Calleigh and she notice that Ryan is a good looking man and a good husband for her.

'Hi Calleigh finaly i see you, i missed you"she is saying to her nice. "Im so happy you survived all this and that you find the man of your dreams and get married". "YOu are looking beautiful and he is hanson", "I hope your getting happy togheter, because i've you are happy i am". And she hugs Calleigh saying "hope to see you soon again or later on the day but enyo it, its something beautiful and for ones" She turnes around and gives Ryan a hand telling him who she is and that she is happy that he is married with her nice. "YOur a sweet and great man, take good care of her and dont lose her, she is the best". After that she walkes away to talk to her family and other people looking at the couple.

They are the most lovely couple i saw she is thinking. I love this day.

8. ChristineCaine

ChristineCaine Rookie

((Yay for the wedding!! I just want ya'll to know what a pleasure it was RPing with all of you. You all are fantastic writers! I know I came into the story pretty late, but I have to let you guys know that it was a fantastic thing to read. Huggles for everyone!))

Eric sat in one of the comfortable chairs provided at the wedding for the guests. He sat watching the whole thing with intense brown eyes. He saw Sam out of the corner of his eye blotting her face with a kleenex. He smiles as he thinks about how emotional women get over these kinds of things. Then, it got to the part where each read his and her vows. They were the most beautiful vows Eric had ever heard anyone utter. He felt his own eyes water a little, but very quickly blinked them away. He was so happy for his coworkers and their final happiness after all they had suffered.

The wedding was soon over after the vows and Eric went straight to the newlyweds. He was beaten to them by Sam and 'Uncle' Ron, who talked to him for a while. Eric finally reached them and gave Calleigh one of the biggest hugs he had ever given.

"Calleigh, I just want you to know that I'm pretty proud of you. Congrats, sweetheart," he said, hugging her and then giving her 'the look.' He wanted her to know that she was wonderful. He also wanted her to know that he thought she and Ryan would have a long and happy life together.

"Ryan, buddy, you did it! Congratulations, man. I appreciate you guys inviting me down here and it was an honor to be a guest for your wedding. I just hope that this isn't going to stop us from going to 'Hooters,'" he joked. "Nah, seriously man, I wish you the best and I'm happy for you," he said, all the comedy leaving his face. He also wanted Ryan to know that he was there if he needed any manly advice about women. He chuckled at the thought...

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

As soon as the kiss ends the crowd of guest swarms them to congratulate them. First one to Ryan is his sister Sam with her eyes filled with tears. She grabs him with a hug nearly knocking him off his all ready wobbly legs.
    “I can't believe it either sis. I'm so happy and thank you so much for being here." He squeezes her tightly in his arms," I love you sis."
    Next in line is Uncle Ron standing with red eyes. Ryan extends his hand to him. Uncle Ron takes it in his pulling him into his chest." I'm so happy for you son. I'm also proud, you’re a fine young man and you’re going to be a great husband." He pats his back," thanks for having me as your best man, it means so much to me."
    Ryan wipes his new tears from his eyes," knowing you feel that way means so much to me. Thanks Uncle Ron and well you are the best man I know to fill the spot."
    Uncle Ron sees the people behind him waiting for a chance to congratulate him so he lets go of him," I think I better let you move on before this gets ugly."
    Next up in line is Calleigh's Aunt, telling him he's a sweet and good man. Ryan blushes at her words because he doesn't really know her." Thank you Janey,” he says giving her a quick hug,” I will do my best to take care of Cal. You have my word on it."
    He moves to the next person. His co worker, someone that he never thought would ever be happy to see him end up with Calleigh. He jokes with Ryan about going to Hooters helping calm his nerves down a bit. “Thanks Eric for coming and ...well for being happy about us. It means a lot to me that you’re ok with us. You know we're all partners when it comes to work and I'm glad to have you as my partner." Delko walks away and Ryan turns to greet his next guest.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

[*SQUEE!* CaRWash is officially married! :D Well, if this is my last post, I have to say I so enjoyed writing with everyone. You're all amazing! :D Nikki and Sue, you girls did an amazing job with making the RP flow smoothly and just running it overall. ;) *huggles*]

Natalia was sitting at one of the tables for the ceremony. Both Ryan and Calleigh looked so happy and the wedding was beautiful. Natalia couldn't stop her tears when they were saying their vows. It was just too cute.

They kissed for the first time as husband and wife and couldn't seem to get enough of eachother. Natalia let out a giggle through her tears and started cheering and applauding. She leaned over to Valera sitting beside her, "I'm so happy for them. Just look at them together."

She pulled herself together and left her seat to go congratulate both of them. She got in the line to congratulate Calleigh. "Mrs. Calleigh Wolfe!" She pulled her into a hug, "Congratulations sweetie. You and Ryan are ment to be. I'm so happy for you, and I hope this day is very special." She pulled back from the hug, "If you have any questions about anything, you can always ask me. I know how it is to be married sometimes," She winked before continuing, "But really, you and Ryan are perfect for eachother." She glanced at the rest of the people wanting to talk to Calleigh. "I should let other people talk huh? I'll see you later, Mrs. Wolfe."

Ryan was free for a moment so she went over to him. "Well, doesn't the groom look handsom," she grinned and hugged him too. "Congrats, Ryan. I'm so happy for you. You and Calleigh make a great couple. You're so lucky to have eachother, you're perfect together. You're a great guy and you totally deserve this." She hugged him once more before letting other people talk to the groom.

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan only gets a second to catch his breath before Boa comes over to him congratulating him. She tells him he’s handsome and how happy she is for him. She gives him a hug just as she’s about to leave.” Thanks Natalia for being so understanding about everything that happened. I’m glad your ok about us being together and you don’t hate me. I never meant to hurt you.” He whispers in her ear just as she pulls away from him.

12. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

[OMG I can't believe it'd almost over! :eek: It's been an amazing RP, and even though I only play the smallest part it's been great playing Val along with you all amazing writers :) *huggles* ...I think I'm gonna cry along with Valera. Happy tears, that is :D]

The wedding was so beautiful that Valera almost cried when they changed their vows. Then came her favourite part of weddings --'You may kiss the bride'-- and she applauded along with everyone else, almost laughed to see the two kissed like they forget that there were still a lot of people there watching. They were just so happy, she thought, it was just like a fairy tale.

Natalia sat beside her and said "I'm so happy for them. Just look at them together." Val just couldn't agree more. "I'm so happy for them too."

She was next in the line behind Natalia to congratulate the couple. "Congratulations, Cal..." She pulled her into a hug, "Or should I say... Mrs. Wolfe?" She grinned after pulling back from the hug. "Awww look at you... you two are just the best couple in the world..." She wiped a tear from the corner of her eye, "And I think I should move before I start crying again..." She laughed and hugged Cal again tightly, "I love you both and I'm so happy for you two..."

She moved to congratulate Ryan. "I always knew ever since I saw you with those bloodshot eyes, that it wasn't hangover. It was Cal... " She grinned and hugged him, "Congratulations, Ryan." She stepped back from the hug, "...well long before that, actually. Just didn't know that this day would finally come. But I knew you two were meant to be... and I'm so happy for you..." She paused then grinned again, "So... When will we get to see the little Wolves?" She giggled, "Sorry, I'm just kidding. Well congratulations again."

[The little wolves... sorry I just can't help it :lol:]

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Next up is Valera being her funny normal self. She hugs him saying she always knew they were meant to be together. He lets out a chuckle," I knew I wasn't fooling you. I think you know me too well Max." They pull back from the hug and she asks about little Wolves. He covers his mouth hiding his laughter." to be honest Max I don't know, but I do know we both want to have a few, our own little Wolfe pack." He tilts his head giving her a wink.

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

{Back, and ready to end this baby.}

Calleigh feels tears stinging in her eyes once again as all the people dear to her come up and hug her, telling her wishes and just hugging her again. Ryan’s sister Sam is the first one, followed by her own niece Janey, Eric, Natalia and Valera. Family members get in line and after what feels like an eternity of hugging people, she finally had everyone. She looks at Ryan standing next to her and takes his hand in hers. “Wow. We’re married. You’re my husband.” She smiles. “I love you.”

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He wipes the tears of joy from her face gently staring into her eyes." I know it's great. I love you so much Cal, I always will." A smile spreads across his face," you’re my wife...Mrs. Calleigh Wolfe." He winks at her," that sounds so perfect to me." He leans down kissing her lips.