Carmine-What is Cessau?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Dryan89, May 3, 2006.

1. heartcore

heartcore Prime Suspect

sure, no problem at all.
    i've got that much problems at work myself i dont even find time to go online very often... :/

2. Fan123

Fan123 Hit and Run

Ceesau.com
    PO Box 20669
    Staten Island NY 10302

I have rec'd a quick response from this address

3. heartcore

heartcore Prime Suspect

sooooo.....are there still any ceesau fans out there?
    i know it took me a quite long time, but now i finally found soem time to make the "big project" complete.
    if anyone'd like to help me, just pm me for more information :)

4. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

^^ Heartcore, I have PM you! :D A little late, I guess, considering the date you posted but... who knows? I might still have a chance to be part of your big project! ;)

Here's a new blog message on Ceesau's MySpace page by Mickey :

Very excited about the "you ain't seen nothing yet" part. And I cannot wait to visit all the Webpages and Websites y'allz have created in tribute to Ceesau! :D

ETA
    I mentioned in this thread that I was sending Mickey a b-day present. I did. I sent him drumsticks pencils! He was very pleased :D I also bought those pencils for myself and I just LOVE them. I don't know if Michelle (admin of Mickey's MySpace page) reads the forum but I'd like to thank her again for helping me so much and taking the time to answer my countless questions. She's was very nice and kind!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  5. heartcore

heartcore Prime Suspect

you surely can!
    i'll answer you soon, i just have to do some things at home and for work, but be sure to get an answer till the weekend!

6. Cyn-B-Demented

7. heartcore

heartcore Prime Suspect

i already pmed the boys on myspace...i really hope i'll get an answer, haha :D

8. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I tried to send you a message but I'm not sure I'm good on that so you can send me a pm to explain yr project thanks

9. Wolverine_Eagle

Wolverine_Eagle Prime Suspect

Hey guys... Ceesau got a new twitter and according to Ceesau's Twitter...

10. Cyn-B-Demented

Oh, I think you will! I don't know who's been Tweeting all day but looks like the band is as much excited as the fans about the new Ceesau website, fan pages, possibly merchandise, etc. :D

Wolverine_Eagle
    Can't believe I missed all those Tweets. Different time zones definitely sucks :scream: At least they are using their Twitter account now lol The first one was decaying. :lol:

11. Wolverine_Eagle

Hey Guys... Ceesau's site is gonna relaunch tonight... and they are giving us a preview of a new song... called Bones! OMG i can't wait haha

12. Cyn-B-Demented

^ Hahaha! You were not the one to be excited. :lol: My friend Tweeted (sp?) me while I was watching CSI:NY and I was torn between going on the Web or keep watching the show lol But the website looks spiffy! I love it! :thumbsup:

Heartcore : You website is on their lists!!! WOOOHOO!!! :D I got so excited when I saw it lol

13. Wolverine_Eagle

I loved their site :) it was pretty wicked. what's even cooler, for me at least, that on the fan vids, my video was the first one on there haha

14. heartcore

heartcore Prime Suspect

yaaay, but mikey took the wrong link, lol, i'd better tell him now....:D
    i'll answer your pms as soon as i can, i promise...:)

15. Cyn-B-Demented

WHUUUT?! The one that says "by SquintAnnie" ?! Awesome, duuuuude! lol But seriously, it's so totally fucking cool lol And did you see how many people wrote reviews of their EP? Crazy!!! I should get around doing mine too... lol *lazy*

Hahaha, mikey mikey...!!! What a cute mistake! lol I was surprised to see that it was that one linked but I thought "Meh, who knows" LOL He probably got swamped over emails. I bet he got a billion tweets the night of the site's relaunch :lol: I would have lost my mind. :eek:

And don't worry about replying, there's no pressure ;) Whenever you got the time for it it's totally fine by me! :D