Carmine-What is Cessau?

sorry, i somehow overread your post...i'm THAT sorry!
but i promise you'll be the first to get a pm as soon as i can send pms
(stupid me, i had an acount here, but i lost password and everything and couldnt log in anymore, that's why i had to register again...)

Hahaha, no, it's ok, I meant it as joke! :p I don't have to be part of it but I'll admit it would be nice, though! :D I'm thinking about sending Brasic a birthday present. I got an address but I still don't know what to give him lol I must decide soon before it's too late! :eek:

So you've got an address would you mind to share???:p he is such a nice guy plus so funny maybe I will find something too well you've got one month fo find out the right present :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i'll send you all a pm when i've got enough posts :)
i already started working on my projekt but its just too big for one person... :/
the more helpers languages the better ^^

So you've got an address would you mind to share???:p he is such a nice guy plus so funny maybe I will find something too well you've got one month fo find out the right present :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I was told not to share it. But if you send a message to Michelle, the administrator of Micheal's fanpage on MySpace, she'll probably give it to you. I mean, it's fan stuff so I don't see why you wouldn't get an address for Mike! :p But I'm surprised the band doesn't have a P.O. Maybe they don't receive enough stuff to have one... yet. :lol:

ruby tuesday said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartcore
i'll send you all a pm when i've got enough posts :)
i already started working on my projekt but its just too big for one person... :/
the more helpers languages the better ^^

Now I am intrigued!

Seriously, you have me guessing what it could be LOL Is it something like a scrapbook? A Ceesau letter chain? :confused::D

ah, lol, i really need to post more, lol, but i dont want to spam...so you guys will have to wait until i have my 50 posts again....

dfjketrrtdjf, i scratched my ceesau CD, now the last song is kinda...damaged, you cant imagine how that sucks :( :(

If it's easier for you, we can always give you our emails? I don't know if you have a "time frame" for your project!

DAMN! That sucks! :eek: And the last long is Sunshine! One of my favourite song from the EP. Well, it's hard to pick just one favourite...

You can always ask for another CD for Christmas? :lol:

is carmine on vocals?and is it his band?reply asap and thanks....oh and does carmine has twitter?

Last edited:
Carmine is lead vocals and play guitar Cessay is his band with the wonderful drums Michael Brasics and John Amedori plays lead guitar I think Carmine doesn't have tweeter Mickey has it but it's pretty dead on it not to say he never twit but you can find them on my space they always answer your mail they are great people and the music is super too

If it's easier for you, we can always give you our emails? I don't know if you have a "time frame" for your project!

DAMN! That sucks! :eek: And the last long is Sunshine! One of my favourite song from the EP. Well, it's hard to pick just one favourite...

You can always ask for another CD for Christmas? :lol:

it really sucks.
maybe my bro can help me so it will work again :/
you can email me if you want to take part...or at least if you want to get more infos:
caro@paradiesvogel.org

Super cool!!!!
Which reminds me I still have to send Mikey's birthday gift!....

I'll email you--sorry for the delay lol working 10 hours a day on a computer pretty much kills the fun of going on it after work

Back