Carmine Giovinazzo

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Guest, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

^Agreed, Danny sans clothes is simply better for all involved. Imagine how the confession rate would go up with Danny naked and questioning you, I'd confess to almost anything . . . I'd do it slowly though, have to get a nice long look. Better yet, I'd have to make him pace... :devil:

Ali

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oh, yeah...I'd want to observe from all angles. But I imagine the crime rate would go up--who wouldn't want to be stuck with naked Danny in an interrogation room. I'd be tempted to commit a few more crimes before the day was out... :devil:

3. dylan

dylan Pathologist

lol! i think he wouldn´t get a word out of me, i would be left speachless just by looking (or should i say "stareing") at him... :eek: :D
    and if i would get a grip of myself i would never say the truth-i would let him interrogate me for hours and hours, and he could use every method possible on me :devil:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Naked is all very well and good but don't underestimate the fun to be had in the undressing process. ;) Especially if he's wearing the full NYPD dress uniform like Mac and Stella were in Officer Blue. :devil:

5. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:lol: I am all for him being in the interrogation room, interrogating me and undressing himself as he is frustrated because I won't confess to anything! First he unbuttons his shirt and slowly takes it off, to reveal his t-shirt, but his frustration is mounting and he is getting really upset with me, so he throws his t-shirt off and at this point I am salivating, uncontrolably. Then his shoes come off, actually he throws them off and hits the wall, along with his socks. It is incredibly hot in the interrogation room, and Danny is no exception (heehee), his pants come off in a rage and he throws them down, only for me to see that he is going comando! YES YES YES one of my dreams has finally come true :D then after that, well.... I believe that you all know the rest ;)

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Wow, I'd like to throw a coherant thought in here, but my mind went to mush with all of these lovely images of Danny shedding his clothes. And now all I've got are a bunch of phrases the PG-13-o-Meter would edit out faster than you could say Danny Messer--CSI: NY's official strip tease! :devil:

7. lilbluewitch

lilbluewitch Witness

AHH these posts about danny, interogation rooms and gratuitous nudity have provided me with plenty of daydreaming material. I could sit for hours pondering the intricacies of the whole thing.

*zones out* :rolleyes:

8. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

"Latin is a dead language, as dead as dead can be.
    It killed the Ancient Romans and now it's killing me!"

Heh. Actually, I never took Latin. French has always been my obsession.

Gratuitous nudity, eh? Have fun with that.

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

French? I feel sorry for you :p
    [no offense to anyone]
    *sticks with Finnish, Swedish, English and German*

10. BittenByTheWolfe

Why? French is really rather easy to learn compared with learning English.

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

But it's just a horror to pronounce...and sounds terrible.
    Besides, English is quite easy. German is logical which really doesn't...well, reason why I never learnt it well.
    You should try Finnish sometimes ;)

12. Aglarelen

Aglarelen Prime Suspect

Thanks all. I'm trying to keep my Photoshop skills up until I can get a graphics job. Danny sure does make a wonderful subject. ;) Plus it makes my work more fun.

dylan that is some cool info there. I'll have to put that on my list of places to go when I get to Italy someday. And I will get there.

Totally envious of Ali for getting her under grad in the UK. Now how do I go about getting a grad degree in Europe? :D
    *runs off to find out*

13. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

OH ok I just had to say something here. French is not easy at all! :eek: Its so difficult to pronounce it and it sounds...girly. Just doesn't sound right. Darn, I wish I took German instead.

oooh, I dont think Ive posted in here before. Its a nice place :D *plans to come in here more*

14. BittenByTheWolfe

Aww, I think French sounds pretty. Smooth and lilting. French < r > is a little hard to pronounce, though...it took me a little while to be able to say it properly without sounding like I'm hacking up a hairball, but I still sometimes trip up. Best < r > word to say? Retroprojecteur. :lol:

15. Guest

Guest Guest

At my high school in Year 8 were made to learn German and then were given the chose of kepping on and doing it or do another suject I only know how to count from 1 to 12 in german ! and the few common words lie "the"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.