Carmine Giovinazzo

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Guest, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Yeah, he does have a pretty sexy neck. Mmmm, I wanna follow where that chain is going... :D

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah...ditto. :devil: I love how in that second picture it looks like he's shrugging the coat off, even, IIRC, he's actually putting it on. Still, I prefer to think of him taking clothes off rather than putting them on. :D

I'm kinda divided about his neck. Sometimes it looks too thin for his head. But I love guys' necks--Adam's apples are so sexy. And his is definitely nice.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Just had the Recycling ep here on Saturday and I thought the poor boy looked rather cold when he was out with Stella searching for where the biker was stabbed. He kept on rubbing his hands together and hunching up a bit. Have to say I liked his outdoor coat, it looks real cute on him, but it didn't look very warm.

He was also on his best behaviour with Stella! ;)

4. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

He's always on his best behavior with Stella! I think he's scared of her or something. :lol:

5. lilbluewitch

lilbluewitch Witness

I noticed the whole hand rubbing thing, but i don't blame him if i was that hot i'd rub my hands together all the time too (i was going to say rub myself but i feel thats probably going to conjure up some unsavoury thoughts oh whoops too late!! ;))

6. Top41

He's really is a little too thin. Though he may have been acting since they film in LA and not NY (wonder if that was a location shoot or not). If it was NY, he may have gotten used to the warm LA temperatures. :lol:

Ditto what others have said--Stella wouldn't let him get away with all the crap Aiden does, and she yells louder than Mac. He should be scared of her. :lol:

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Dear Locker Room ladies,
    Since I don't have a life, I started to do little logo for us.
    Locker Room Groupies.
    Yes, have a t-shirt ladies :p

Here we go

Yes, I have no life.

8. Top41

Very nice, DaWacko! :D Thanks for making that! Having a logo is half the battle...if we really do want T-shirts, we could use that logo on the front. Maybe a pic of Danny on the back, though I don't know how that works with copyright laws.

9. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Dude! That's so cool! We have a logo!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Very nice. It has a police badge feel to it and the oo in room looks like 2 blue eyes peering to the right! Loosing the L in Locker a little bit though maybe? Looked a bit like ocker and my mind started playing rhyming games. Will a hockey stick work as well as the shovel on the PG-13-O-METER?

11. Ducky

Darn copyright always a problem :mad:

I had fun of doing that (yes you see I'm excited that I may have learn to use Photoshop 7)

12. Ducky

^:lol:

I just talked with Top41 and like I said, I can still fix it and even colours can be changed. Hey give me a break here, It's over midnight and I just started to test it :p
    Now, make suggestions.
    BTW! Even with font. Suggestions are welcomed.
    In CSINY/Danny I used Maiandra GD and with Locker Room... don't remember :p

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Font? Don't ask me about all that stuff. I always just use Times New Roman, you can read that and that's good enough for me. Definitely keep the blue. I always associate the colour blue with Danny (now keep it clean people-I've just had a near miss with the PG-13-O-METER and it ain't pretty).

14. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

Welcome lilbluewitch and dylan

I have a Danny related story which is filled with sweating, moaning, groaning, and sore muscles the next day.

Every Saturday morning, no matter what, I attend kickboxing at 8 am. This week’s class focuses on abs and push-ups (how I hate push-ups). So there I am on the floor doing a set of four pushups, rollover 4 crunches, rollover 4 pushups, rollover 4 full sit-ups. Now somewhere around repetition 8 I simply lay on my stomach with my head down, but when I finally look up there is Danny squatting in front of me. I think to myself, you must look like shit right now. This is illogical for several reasons, but the most illogical of all is that Danny is pretend! Only after my abs stop screaming that I am a tremendous whore do I realize that it is a t-shirt of one of the promo shots. The moral of my story is that seven bottles of Dos Equis a 5 am bedtime and an 8 am kickboxing class is just a bad idea!

Ali

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Ouch! True story JDonne??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.