Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Yes. That wasn't my original intention. I was going to use a black art portfolio type book, but didn't like the thick spiral ring binding they all have. Plus using a traditional scrapbook style book gives me the ability to add pages if necessary.

I thought that would probably be the case. So much for my so called 'clever' idea.

Thought I'd get around the 'one page' limit by putting the wording on vellum/tracing paper, attached on TOP of the photos, drawing, and contact details. Meaning he would have to lift the vellum to look at that properly. I can't imagine he will go to the trouble to take it out of it's sleeve to have a proper gander. :(

Anyway, you'll see what I mean when it turns up. IF it turns up in time. So much for what the post office lady told me :mad:

Still a week to go. That's a good number of mail days left. If your post office told you it should get here in time, then it probably will.

As for lifting up vellum, it's not like there are so many of these pages that it would be ungodly taxing to slide one out of the plastic sleeve. Plus, if it makes you feel better, I've seen a pic of a scrapbook page submitted for his birthday that had stuff he had to remove from little envelopes. Surely the man is curious enough as to what a fan wrote to at least put in the extra effort once.

I believe there are others who have mentioned that they're "thinking about it." Stop thinking. Get on it.
Geez, you're as subtle as the jackhammer they used on CSI last night! :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I can't begin to compete with you ladies, nor with the Playboy girls (although with reference to them I am a good girl and don't have anything that's antibiotic resistant :devil: ;)).

^ You soooo knew who I was talking to, didn't ya? :lol: Didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable. But, okay, I referring to you and kasmith. :lol:

And it's not a competition. At the end of the day, none of us "win" him. It's just a fun way of showing support. So please don't pass up an opportunity to send a fun message to your #1 tv crush because you feel you can't "compete" with some of his other fans. Everyone has something unique to offer. I can tell you that I'm not as talented as Tala or that Kimmy blows me away, but it doesn't make me any less inclined to let Carmine know I appreciate him and his work. So please participate.

Ah well, if he does, he does, if he doesn't, he doesn't. If he plans on sending autographs to us, then I'll guess he'll have to :)

Prettyeyes, not all of us are fantastically bawdy wenches, gorgeous godesses, or creative geniuses, but we participate anyway :) Honesty is a turn on - just be yourself!

Ditto that. Nothing should be holding you back from participating prettyeyes ;). Hell, even if I was a nun I wouldn't miss out on a chance to tell the man how much I wanna f*ck him in every way possible. I'm sure a frisky woman like you can get your point across in any way, clean or not. Carmine is gonna love whatever you write :D. Hell, I'll even offer my assistance if you're stuck.

^ Very well stated, crankyjules. :D

Just got another submission. Go, Lonia!

You wenches are downright crazy, I tell you! :lol: I'm working on something. All right? Ya'll are funny; I do feel the need to inform you of that. You're funny and bossy and naggy, all at the same freakin' time. Well done! :devil: ;)

I'll be myself, and I might just break out of the box long enough to be a little frisky. I wonder if Mookie likes "Friskies"? :lol:

I think a lot of us are just procrastinating.

*runs away from the wrath of MrsG*

She better not be the only one you're running from. I'm coming after you too if you don't get off your ass and write that ad.

Run, Fay, run. I'm coming to kick your butt into gear.

Springmoon and I will help you MrsG.

Come on guys. All of you who said you were gonna send an ad. DO IT!!!! It was fun to write and now I can't wait until Carmine see all of them.

MrsG, now I wish I would have sent in my unedited version. Even though my edited version still gets the point across.

^^Hehehe, maybe you should have picked someone less prudish than me to read it. My eyes :eek: when I read it... then I peed myself laughing.

Springmoon said:
^^Hehehe, maybe you should have picked someone less prudish than me to read it. My eyes :eek: when I read it... then I peed myself laughing.

Springmoon prudish? That's like saying the earth is flat. :lol:

:devil: I am too a good girl... well, I used to be. The kind you wanted to bring home to Mom in high school. All-girl Catholic school, good manners, didn't say much, went to Mass at least once a week...

What the hell happened?

Sorry but when's the due date again? My computer is REALLY lagging so I can't go back pages without getting it stuck.

Springmoon said:
:devil: I am too a good girl... well, I used to be. The kind you wanted to bring home to Mom in high school. All-girl Catholic school, good manners, didn't say much, went to Mass at least once a week...

What the hell happened?

I too was good Christian girl until I stumbled across this forum, specifically all the Carmine & Danny threads. Now I have offically embraced my kinky side & all I know is that my future husband will be a very, very lucky man :devil:. Seriously, being goody goody blows for me but I'm sure there are some who like that lifestyle ;). As for me, I'm f-r-i-s-k-y :devil:!

I love how you guys specifically pick on me. :lol:

*still procrastinating*

Honestly, my best work is done at the last minute with the hounds of hell after me, so I guess with you guys on my ass I'll do an excellent job. :)

*runs away before you realize that I called you the hounds of hell* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back