Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

or like this... :devil:

tvguide2.jpg

mama loves it when daddy looks at her like this... :p ;)

:lol: Oh yeah, he looks hot in that pic. He has the most intense eyes I've ever seen. Gotta say, love the position of his right hand :lol: :devil:

messinwithmesser said:
hi...ya, i like it....

[image]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/jgiovinazzo/hotashell3x5.jpg[/image]
hotter than hell!!!! :devil:

[CENSORED] yeah, I like that one too ... :devil: where did you find that? I haven't seen that one before.

jorja_fan86 gave us:
[image]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/prettyinpink86_/normal_tlc-150.jpg[/image]

:eek: :eek: :eek: One little finger hooked into the elastic of those boxers, and ... BOOM ... oh the thought ... I need a cold shower :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh YES, YES, YES that's the one for me!!

Wow he looks so amazingly hot in that pic - thanx messinwithmesser!! I think I prefer my Danny rough n' tough too ;)

hotashell3x5.jpg

asdfkafa! Where did that come from?! Hot damn. That's my first time seeing that one. Black and white is such a good thing for him. Seriously, that picture is f-ing HOT. :devil:

^ I agree, black and white pictures are sooo good! And it's a first for me too, never seen it before. Judging from the haircut it could be recent...

wow!!! :eek: :eek: that is one hot pic... kinda looks like it could be recent too... lol hmmmmm!!! soooo hot!!! :devil:
floating glasses.....? hehe
306_00191.jpg

i have no control over what this next image of our hot italian stallion may do to your eyes..... please be advised..... ;) :lol:

smn116-013.jpg

(you may never look at him the same....) :lol:

hehe heres a hot one to take ya mind off that hideous dress ;) :lol:
cbsptu-051.jpg

^oh dear god!! where the hell did that 2nd pic come from?? that is ten times worse than the darn purple hat pic... my eyeballs are burnt out. these atrocious pics are like zombies or something... they rise from their graves and give fangirls nightmares even though u try to burn them into oblivion... ugh. *shakes head sadly*

the black and white one is moan-inducing! lookaboomerang I owe you for that one!

chelliyah said:
i have no control over what this next image of our hot italian stallion may do to your eyes..... please be advised..... ;) :lol:

smn116-013.jpg

(you may never look at him the same....) :lol:
Sweet Jesus what the hell is that :eek: and i agreee with who ever said that that picture is worse than the purple hat one :eek:

^ That picture of Carmine in that dress nearly made me gouge my eyes out with a pencil. That was wrong! But, by the same token, rather amusing, I must say :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back