Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

seesawshirt2il8.jpg

Sorry, I have to post it.
I was explaining the see saw t-shirt in the italian forum of CSI (you know, ceesau = see saw, so life in balance makes sense, etc.), and I had the link still at hand...

*can't take her eyes off Carmine's eyes*

It's the furry chest for me Nim....the first thing that really got me hot for Carmine was a flash of that chest - although those eyes are mesmerising too.....

I had been wondering about the logo on that t-shirt, thanks for explaining it :)

Nim said:
csiny118700yd2.jpg
i LOVED this episode. not only coz he got wet, but because he lost it over some problems he had in his past. it really showed how hard it is for danny to trust people. *hugs wet danny* :D

S1 Danny is so much more different. He was pretty funny in S1. I still remember the episode where he was reading a magazine and Stella walks in and he's all "Didja know that mascara dries out your eyelashes? that's amazing." I laughed so hard then. In S3, I feel like he's really grown up a little and WOW-- the picture in the rain is just amazing.

Oh and you might all be interested to know that in my heart, Danny has replaced McDreamy (who is also yum). But Danny is just whoa and God, you can eat him up with a spoon!

^ Wow, I like :devil:. Now, how about some more shots of his fab abs:

normal_tlc-150.jpg

normal_tlc-151.jpg

normal_tlc-154.jpg

normal_tlc-155.jpg

Paul: Are you leaving 'cause of the hair? Look, get me a bottle of gel & I'll fix it!

Wow, I haven't been in this thread for months! :lol: With all these gorgeous pics, it should definately be Carmine's job to bring sexy back.

103-0516.jpg

This is by far my most favorite picture of him; it was fangirl-crush at first sight when I saw that in the opening credits :lol:

^ I like :devil:. That shot always makes the inner fan girl scream & uh, scream. Here's another photo:

normal_pp-002.jpg

Silly boy. Doesn't he know that if he smokes during a gas station the whole place is gonna go *kaboom*! Oh god, not the face :eek: :lol:.

jorja_fan86 said:
^ I like :devil:. That shot always makes the inner fan girl scream & uh, scream.
Or as what I like to call it Danny-gasm

It looks more like he's talking to a walkie talkie or something. But you're right; we don't want that face to be blown up :lol:

carmine25vl9.jpg

I think he looks really adorable in this pic. Can't say the same for his sneakers though :lol:

:lol: It's pretty hard to judge what he's doing in the photo but as you said we don't want his face to be blown up. Here's a couple more photos that give me, as in Maria's terms, a Danny-gasm :devil::

normal_ps002-009.jpg

normal_ms001-003.jpg

^ Who wouldn't wanna support that fine piece of ass :devil:.

Is it just me or does he look a little different in the second picture? I mean yeah, he looks good in that but there's something a little bit different about him in it; he looks more... angelic in it :lol:

450_pirro.jpg

yea. he totally does look like a little angel in that pic, too sweet for me..i prefer the rough-n-tough look.. :devil: :p

^ You mean like this:

normal_ms008-002-1.jpg

He's not the only thing getting wet :devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back