Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

I remember Maka saying, "Like what you see, Messer?" though.
[image]http://csi-caps.com/albums/csiny/s3/305/305_00915.jpg[/image]
From Oedipus Hex. Ugh; I wanna beep his nose!

Very funny!

A self-deprecating sense of humour is always an attractive thing, don't you think? ;)

After reading what's on the commentary of Season2-DVD box, I'm even more sure he's a man with a great sense of humor :lol:

normalshasta009nb9.jpg

Sorry, when I think at a funny Carmine, I think at this pic :lol: :lol:

LOL..nice pic Nim...where did you get that pic?

Hush and Tri-borough eps are my favorite episodes from s1...I have watched those episode for like more than 5 times!

Too bad, I don't think Kelly Hu will appear on s3 ( I forgot where I had read that article...) that's the reason why they put a new detective on s3....anyway, Maka and Danny had chemistry on screen....

I'll gladly paint with him if he likes :) *Likes the visual she has of him wearing the artist's apron and not much else *drool* Or maybe body paint can be involved <g>

afrikana said:
*le sigh* ah, back when danny was still danny.
:(
I had that exact same thought! I stared at that pic for a minute because there's something oddly hot about seeing Danny stand in front of one of Carmine's paintings. It's as if for that moment, there's a merging of two of Carmine's passions: painting and acting. Then I thought, "[CENSORED], he's beautiful!" *sighs* I miss season 1 Danny. :(

Only a real man can go from...

hunk.jpg

Brave as hell

to...

omfg.jpg

chicken shit!

:lol: Poor Danny.

I miss season 1 Danny, as much as I like the tight shirts, I liked it when he wore those jackets.
WE WANT DANNY BACK!!!

I won't mind to model for him.... or let him be my model in an artwork. *wink*

Yeah, I miss season1 Danny. Those crisp dress suits.... ohhh....

I have just got S1. We have had S2 on tv here for a while, his character was definately more intense in S1, from what I have seen.

I think a lot of it is to do with his rapport with Aiden, she seemed to be able to bring out all shades of Dannys personality and also was able to handle him when he got a bit het up. Unlike Lindsey who just seems to deflate him. I like all the flirting and teasing between Danny and Aiden. It just doesn't work with Lindsey.

Aiden is like a female Danny. I'm not saying that she's a drama queen -- no. What I mean is she can stand her ground against Danny and shut him up with just a glare.

Like he said, she gets to his face all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back