Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

Nim said:
jorja_fan86 said:
219_1344.jpg

Danny: No, it's not cold out so stop asking that. And stop looking at my nipples!

I can't take my eyes off his nipples now... :lol:
:lol: Me too their calling my name :lol: :devil:

Is there a place online to see any of Carmine's paintings? Or even screencaps from that one ep they were in that someone can point me to? Ack I forgot the name.

I have tried several times to get on his site through both the links posted on the boards and Google but I just end up with a blue screen and a funny icon in the top left hand corner - any ideas?! :(

ka990 said:
I have tried several times to get on his site through both the links posted on the boards and Google but I just end up with a blue screen and a funny icon in the top left hand corner - any ideas?! :(

The site is flash based ... you need flash player installed to view it.

I finally got round to watching some of Season 1 last night. I saw 'Hush'. That has to be one of my faves now. The banter between Aiden and Danny was fabulous.

When he told her to go and check DNA or something and hit the table with the paddle and said 'NOW' I nearly fell of the sofa. :devil:

MacsGirlMel said:
Is there a place online to see any of Carmine's paintings? Or even screencaps from that one ep they were in that someone can point me to? Ack I forgot the name.

Season1 -- the episode where Danny's working with Maka. It's the case with the forged documents and real painting (Inhumanity). I'm sorry, can't remember the episode title.

The episode is 1x11 Tri-borough, and the name of the painting is "Sister Tight"

1x11dannytc1.jpg

Yeah, that was the episode where we meet Maka for the first time and were treated to him almost undressing her with his eyes. Those two were so hot. Ah, Danny, I miss you so!

They were great together! When I saw her also in season 2, I was like "yeah baby, now Maka: jump on him for me!" :lol:
Hope she'll make a special appearance in season 3...

Whatever happened to Kaile Maka and Jane Parsons (whose one of my favorite characters!)? I read that Kelly Hu is starring in films now, while Sonya Walger has got a part on Lost. (Sorry, but the show is the most boring thing ever!!)

Nim, thanx for that screencap, that's great to see him in character with his own painting :)

Didn't he make some insulting comment about it? :confused:

Maka is wondering why there had been no paintings robbery there. Danny hints with the head at the painting behind him and says "I can see why" :lol:
I guess it's a line Carmine suggested for the scene :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back