Caption Game - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stella: So...you'll be nursing that hand for awhile huh?
Mac: Yeah, I have a one week leave.
Stella: Well, I could come over and vist so you don't get lonely.
Mac: Thanks, that would be great and could you...?
Stella: Of course I'll bring the naughty nurse costume and if you're lucky, I may even be able to find the dirty doctor costume.
Mac: Ah, the memories...

Stella: Mac, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to be so rough.
Mac: I'm never going to arm wrestle with you ever again. I'm glad Peyton isn't this rough when we play.
Stella: You arm wrestle with Peyton?
Mac: I won't sleep with a woman who refuses to arm wrestle with me. Arm wrestling turns me on. :eek:

It's time to vote.

Here's the picture:
224-0440.jpg

Here's the captions:

1. Stella: So...you'll be nursing that hand for awhile huh?
Mac: Yeah, I have a one week leave.
Stella: Well, I could come over and vist so you don't get lonely.
Mac: Thanks, that would be great and could you...?
Stella: Of course I'll bring the naughty nurse costume and if you're lucky, I may even be able to find the dirty doctor costume.
Mac: Ah, the memories... - GSRLUVER

2. Stella: Mac, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to be so rough.
Mac: I'm never going to arm wrestle with you ever again. I'm glad Peyton isn't this rough when we play.
Stella: You arm wrestle with Peyton?
Mac: I won't sleep with a woman who refuses to arm wrestle with me. Arm wrestling turns me on. - Sphinx

3. Stella: Don't give me that look. I told you not to argue with me... - Drumchik

4. Mac: Listen Stella...How many's times have I told you not to bite so hard during our Naughty time. - luvingmyHoratio

5. Stella: See, this is what you get when you decide to be too adventurous. - Happilyhappy

It appears the picture was taken down so, the winner is Drumchick

The winning caption is:

Stella: Don't give me that look. I told you not to argue with me...

You have 24 hours to post a new picture...next up is Vegas.

Catherine: Greg...either that's a rubber glove or it's the largest condom I've ever seen. I'm hoping it's a rubber glove.

Grissom: Hmm...it would be fascinating though if it was a condom...

Greg: Eww Grissom!

Grissom - Well, what you think Cath?
Cath - What do I think?
Grissom - Yes........?
Cath - Okay Gil when you said threesome, I was thinking me, you and some random guy......Not Greg!
Greg - OMG Grissom is that why you wanted me to wear rubber?
Grissom - Yes but I didnt mean a glove on THAT head of yours!

Catherine: "Greg, I think you should think a little more before you give up your job and become a clown.

Grissom:"Now Catherine don't discourage the young lad. Greg, if you want to become a clown be one. By the way I think you need more makeup.

Catherine: "Grissom! Don't encourage him." (Catherine slaps Grissom on the arm."

Grissom: "Hey, I liked that. Do that again. If you ever get tired of being a CSI, you can always go work for Lady Heather. Remeber how much you liked their outfits."

Catherine: "Don't tempt me! I would love to shove straws up Ecklie's nose."

It's time to vote!!

Here's the picture:

Here's the quotes:

1. Grissom: as I've said, threesomes, in my experience, can be one too many... but... what the hell?
Cath and Greg: YES!! ;) - GSRfanatic25

2. Catherine: Greg...either that's a rubber glove or it's the largest condom I've ever seen. I'm hoping it's a rubber glove.
Grissom: Hmm...it would be fascinating though if it was a condom...
Greg: Eww Grissom! - GSRLUVER

3. Grissom - Well, what you think Cath?
Cath - What do I think?
Grissom - Yes........?
Cath - Okay Gil when you said threesome, I was thinking me, you and some random guy......Not Greg!
Greg - OMG Grissom is that why you wanted me to wear rubber?
Grissom - Yes but I didnt mean a glove on THAT head of yours! - jojoirishjojo

4. Gris: "Is that fashion, or a party accessory?"
Cath: "...that's an interesting french tickler, Greg." - Elwood21

5. Catherine: "Greg, I think you should think a little more before you give up your job and become a clown.
Grissom:"Now Catherine don't discourage the young lad. Greg, if you want to become a clown be one. By the way I think you need more makeup.
Catherine: "Grissom! Don't encourage him." (Catherine slaps Grissom on the arm."
Grissom: "Hey, I liked that. Do that again. If you ever get tired of being a CSI, you can always go work for Lady Heather. Remeber how much you liked their outfits."
Catherine: "Don't tempt me! I would love to shove straws up Ecklie's nose." - Sphinx

Here's the pic:

Here's the winning caption by Elwood21

Gris: "Is that fashion, or a party accessory?"
Cath: "...that's an interesting french tickler, Greg."

Elwood, you have 24 hours to post a screencap. Next up is Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back