Caption Game - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
CATH: "...You've gotta be kidding me! No one can bend that way."
SARA: **Thinks** 'That's not what Grissom would say!'

CATHERINE (about a victim in a confined space): How the heck did that fit in there?!

SARA: That's what she said.

Cath: You know Sara, when you said you wanted to revisit a past crime scene to work out some tension in our working relationship, I didn't realise you meant Lady Heather's!

Sara (thinking to self): *Finally, it's my turn to be the "supervisor"!*

Cath: Oh Nicky... talk dirty to me.

Sara: [thinking] I wonder if she knows it's me on the other side of this wall?

Cath: Are you seeing what I'm seeing.... there's Nicky... Greg... and... wait... Grissom... all SKINNY DIPPING

Sara: I'm not looking... I'm not looking... wait... NICKY???

Catherine: Now that's a picture! I just wonder how it wen't on...

Sara: *thinking* Happy thoughts, happy thoughts... wait... those are the happy thoughts. Bad thoughts, bad thoughts

Cath: I can't believe all the boys passed out drinking last night... look what they drew on Grissom's face...

Sara: Never mind that, look what Nick and Greg fell asleep doing...

Sara: Ewwww, gross! That is ug-LY!
Cath: You're telling me. *calls* Hey Conrad, nice dress! the pink thong get too boring for you?

Cath thinking to herself: Ewwwww, is that smell what I think it is?"

Sara thinking to herself: Yep, believe that was me, sorry.

--------

Not meaning to be mean, rude, gross or weird just what I came up with, sorry.

Here's the picture:

afoc3fa8.jpg

Here's the captions:

1. Cath: So Greg, we accepted. I'm wearing white and she's wearing black. Now, can you explain what's going on?
Sara: *whistles* Something tells me Greggo has a fantasy. - Dardeile

2. Catherine: Holy mother of God Nick, did your mama produce with a bull.
Sara: I see nothing, I see nothing, I see nothing - luvingmyHoratio

3. CATH: "...You've gotta be kidding me! No one can bend that way."
SARA: **Thinks** 'That's not what Grissom would say!' - DJRideout

4. CATHERINE (about a victim in a confined space): How the heck did that fit in there?!
SARA: That's what she said. - Reeble

5. (Looking at a picture)
Catherine: I didn't know you could bend that way, Sara.
Sara: Yeah, huh. - gsrLOVE

6. Cath: You know Sara, when you said you wanted to revisit a past crime scene to work out some tension in our working relationship, I didn't realise you meant Lady Heather's!
Sara (thinking to self): *Finally, it's my turn to be the "supervisor"!* - csi_fan_uk

7. Cath: Oh Nicky... talk dirty to me.
Sara: [thinking] I wonder if she knows it's me on the other side of this wall? - Radical618

8. Cath: Are you seeing what I'm seeing.... there's Nicky... Greg... and... wait... Grissom... all SKINNY DIPPING
Sara: I'm not looking... I'm not looking... wait... NICKY??? - hhunter

9. Catherine: Now that's a picture! I just wonder how it wen't on...
Sara: *thinking* Happy thoughts, happy thoughts... wait... those are the happy thoughts. Bad thoughts, bad thoughts - eMetiB

10. Cath: I can't believe all the boys passed out drinking last night... look what they drew on Grissom's face...
Sara: Never mind that, look what Nick and Greg fell asleep doing... - gregslabmouse

11. Sara: Ewwww, gross! That is ug-LY!
Cath: You're telling me. *calls* Hey Conrad, nice dress! the pink thong get too boring for you? - MacsGirlMel

12. Cath thinking to herself: Ewwwww, is that smell what I think it is?"
Sara thinking to herself: Yep, believe that was me, sorry. - ericsacutie

Here's the picture:

afoc3fa8.jpg

Here's the winning caption bye reeble:

CATHERINE (about a victim in a confined space): How the heck did that fit in there?!
SARA: That's what she said.

Once the voting is over, whoever wins can go ahead and post the new picture if you guys want to. I'll come in and do that polls for each one. Let me know what you think about that.

Congrats Reeble!

1CSIMfan said:
Once the voting is over, whoever wins can go ahead and post the new picture if you guys want to. I'll come in and do that polls for each one. Let me know what you think about that.

I think that's a good idea because obviously, you understandably get busy with real life and stuff. However, how can we tell when the voting is over? Once you submit a vote, the poll comes back with the results - so how do we know when the poll has closed? If there's a way of telling then yes, great idea! :)

Wow, wasn't expecting that one. Thanks to whoever voted to me. The other captions were hilarious. :D

Here's the new pic:

haha.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back