Caption Game *puts on sunnies* Miami Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
CALLEIGHSMYHERO. its in the rules of the game that your not allowed to vote for your own caption.:)
For anyone that is new to the game you can find the rules on the first page of the thread.
There are also a few more rules posted by the original gamerunner on the 2nd page which is where you'll find the one regarding voting your own caption.

Yay! Thanks guys. :)

Okay, next picture:

normal_140.jpg

Have at it!

Alexx: I see dead people. *starts singing* I got chills. They're multiplyin'.
And I'm losin' control...

Tim: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Alexx, just five minutes of undress the Corpse.

Alexx: Listen Timmy, the last time we played you almost lost your......

Tim: :devil:Grins evily:devil:

Friendly reminder....Again. Its "dry land" over here, Guys!!
Please do not make any reference to any ship! It is in the rules of the game....Strictly non-shippy.
I personally don't mind if it is a silly reference to a pairing that isn't "shipped" on the board (tim/alexx;frank/h;frank/any girl..etc.) but I will leave that up to the Mod to make that decision.

:) NOTE...you can use images w/ 2 people who are "shipped" just don't use "shippy-style" images, such as hugs, hands, ect. Just please leave the captions SHIPPER FREE.

:beer:

Time to vote...

#1.
Alexx: Timmy, don't tell me they turned the air conditioning to 60 again...
Speed: Alexx, they....

#2.
Alexx: I see dead people *starts singing* I got chills. They're multiplyin'. And I'm losin' control...

#3.
Tim: Pleeeeeeeeeeease Alexx, just 5 minutes of undress the corpse.
Alexx: Listen Timmy, last time we played you almost lost your...
Tim: (devil) grins evily(devil)

#4.
Alexx: Why did I feel so cold?
Speed: OMG, don't look at my back, Calleigh is kissing Jake.

Last edited:
#2 - I can hear the song in my head... :lol:

My God, so can I!!!

#2!!!

:wanders off singing "You Better Shape Up":

I got chills
They're multiplyin'
And I'm losing control
Cuz the power you're supplyin'
Is electrifyin'!

You better shape up...

Whoo....... Help... @.@

Last edited:
mjszud said:
Friendly reminder....Again. Its "dry land" over here, Guys!!
Please do not make any reference to any ship! It is in the rules of the game....Strictly non-shippy.
I personally don't mind if it is a silly reference to a pairing that isn't "shipped" on the board (tim/alexx;frank/h;frank/any girl..etc.) but I will leave that up to the Mod to make that decision.

We'd like to try and keep it as shipper-free as possible, even if it's pairings that haven't been shipped before. Before you know it, there might be a hundred captions for Alexx/Frank or Calleigh/GCMS. ;)

I know, it's sometimes hard to think of something good when the opportunity is just sitting there waiting to be used, but again, that's why Shipper Central has their very popular Caption Game. We're not going to come down on anyone with a pick axe (maybe a rubber mallet :p) that posts a caption that might be seen as shippy -- since there are a couple confirmed ships by TPTB, and even then, this isn't a discussion thread -- but let's not turn it into a Shipper Central free-for-all in here. (So far things have been pretty shipper-free anyhow.)

By the way, we totally appreciate you running this game, mjszud. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back