Caption Game *puts on sunnies* Miami Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik Delko: Okay honey--this is my phone number, my Email address and my cell number. Gimme a call and I'll make it worth your while!

Calleigh: (Off-camera) ERIK! NO HITTING ON THE SUSPECTS!!!

Since I posted the picture, the following is not eligible for the competition:

Eric (writing): Dear Abby, I have this boss who has a weird obsession with sunglasses. Whenever he wears them, he stares off in the opposite direction when talking to someone.

CSI: Hey Delko, what are you doing over there, I thought we were done sweeping the room?
Eric: Im playing tic-tac-toe leave me alone...go away...you never saw me"!!!

It's voting time again!!

Eric: Ok, let's see, ugly shirt...check. Uglier room...check.

Delko: Item # 2368325, Delkostalkerazzi thong....ugh these girls & their crazy ideas.

Delko: Alright now that my vinyl collection is cataloged, I can go back to fighting crime.

Delko: Hmmm,#1 send letters to all Delkostalkerrazzi girls. #2 teach Ryan how to be a real man. #3 Force H into retirement & take over the lab....maawwwwhaaaa evil laugh

Eric: ok honey-- this is my phone number, my email address & my cell number. Gimme a call & i'll make it worth your while.
Calleigh: ( off camera) ERIC! NO HITTING ON THE SUSPECTS!!!

CSI: Hey Delko, what are you doing over there, I thought we were done sweeping the room?
Eric: im playing tic-tac-toe leave me alone...go away... you never saw me!!!

Hmm...I'm torn between #2. and #6...

Okay...I will go with #6, cause the idea of Delko playing tic tac toe, would be to funny. :lol:

Besides that, if we keep imaging him in a thong, this thread, and all the people who play here, would be drowning in drool :devil: ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back