Caption Game *puts on sunnies* Miami Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calleigh: you are getting very sleepy veerrryy sleeeppy .... *yawns* perfect! ... Horatio can I discuss that promotion now?

Sorry first attempt very lame :p

Calleigh: "This watch is engraved, maybe it'll give us a lead on our suspect" *looks close* "My dearest Frank.....with all my love, Horatio???!!"

Calleigh: And next up for sale on the CSI: Miami Home Shopping network is this lovely watch removed from a corpse who won't miss it anyway!

Horatio: (Off-camera) Calleigh! Are you moonlighting selling personal effects of corpses again?

Calleigh: Uh... We'll be right back after this commercial message!

Calleigh: ... aaaand I'm supposed to analyze this WHY? There's a bullet hole right through it! Can't I analyze THAT? Calleigh not happy! *pouts*

Calleigh: Is that Eric and Jake in the hallway? What are they doing? Isn't that sweet they are hugging. Oh my stars, they are kissing. Jake never kissed me like that! There is Valera. I'll show them how it's done.

Hankster said:
Calleigh: And next up for sale on the CSI: Miami Home Shopping network is this lovely watch removed from a corpse who won't miss it anyway!

Horatio: (Off-camera) Calleigh! Are you moonlighting selling personal effects of corpses again?

Calleigh: Uh... We'll be right back after this commercial message!

:lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL very very funny waayy better than my puny offering :lol: :lol: ... have been picturing that scene at random moments all morning and exploding with laughter and after the third blank stare I stopped explaining so now my entire family thinks I'm nuts :lol:

ok time for the voting!!!! here's the image again and the captions!!! Please don't vote for your own or your firend's just because they are your friend. only vote for it if you think it's the funniest. thanks :D
http://members.citynet.net/dpaleg/EmilyProcter15Lg.jpg

1. Calleigh: So shiny... I can't look away... (DragonflyDreamer)

2. Calleigh : It's amazing..I love it!....I must take it!...I've to figure out how to take it without being noticed! (Florry86)

3. Calleigh: you are getting very sleepy veerrryy sleeeppy .... *yawns* perfect! ... Horatio can I discuss that promotion now? (KellyGirl)

4. Calleigh: wow!!! it's shinier than my teeth!!! well maybe it's not THAT shiny. *smiles and teeth sparkle* (me :D Need4Speed)

5. Calleigh: "This watch is engraved, maybe it'll give us a lead on our suspect" *looks close* "My dearest Frank.....with all my love, Horatio???!!" (Mjszud)

6. Calleigh: "Oooh! This is prettier than mine! If I swap it will anyone care?" (HoratioStalker)

7. Calleigh: And next up for sale on the CSI: Miami Home Shopping network is this lovely watch removed from a corpse who won't miss it anyway!
Calleigh: Uh... We'll be right back after this commercial message! (Hankster)

8. Calleigh: ... aaaand I'm supposed to analyze this WHY? There's a bullet hole right through it! Can't I analyze THAT? Calleigh not happy! *pouts* (SpeedsDaughter)

9. Calleigh: Is that Eric and Jake in the hallway? What are they doing? Isn't that sweet they are hugging. Oh my stars, they are kissing. Jake never kissed me like that! There is Valera. I'll show them how it's done. (Sphinx)

ok happy voting!! i'll post the results after about 48 hours :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back