Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan: Yeah? give me a skirt, blouse and some makeup and I'll prove to you that I can be twice the woman you are

Eric: Ma'am please don't push him, seeing him dress as a woman is far worse than any crime scene I have to process

Woman: Alright I'll talk....

Ryan (thinking to self) Look how she's checking me out,she thinks I'm hot.

Woman: (thinking to self while looking at Ryan) OMG that shirt is hideous,it's making me sick.

Eric(thinking to self and looking confused)What's up with those two?

Last edited:
Ryan: Excuse me ma'am, but would you please tell my co-worker here that orange polos over red shirts is the hottest style this season?

Delko: Sure it is Wolfe. Have you been taking your fashion advice from Ugly Betty again..?

Ryan: Yeah? give me a skirt, blouse and some makeup and I'll prove to you that I can be twice the woman you are

Eric: Ma'am please don't push him, seeing him dress as a woman is far worse than any crime scene I have to process

*Goes to fridge and sticks head in ice bucket to get rid of that visual*

All I could think up for this image was both of them saying "hiiiiiii" with drool coming from their mouths :lol:
Not even worth posting so, anyhooo, here are the captions for voting -- good luck!

Girl - "Ok, I pick you in the blue sweater. That orange polo and red long sleeve t-shirt look is just not working for me."
Eric - " All right!! :D"
Ryan - "But, but...."

Woman: Ryan, take lessons from Eric. You will never get a girlfriend by spilling food on your shirt.

Ryan: "Delko, this isn't gonna work."
Delko: "Sure it is. CSI's get all the chicks, remember? Ma'am, can you help my buddy out? He's looking for that special someone. I mean that REAL SPECIAL someone. Pretty and smart like you, but good with shirts."
Ryan: "Told you, man. You see how she looked at me? She thinks I'm a pig!"
Delko: "Hey, I didn't tell her you had OCD, okay?"

Woman: Are you sure you're a cop?
Ryan: Hey, back off toots! I've got the "OCD"!
Eric: Woah! Easy there wolf!

Ryan (thinking to self) Look how she's checking me out,she thinks I'm hot.
Woman: (thinking to self while looking at Ryan) OMG that shirt is hideous,it's making me sick.
Eric(thinking to self and looking confused)What's up with those two?

Ryan: Excuse me ma'am, but would you please tell my co-worker here that orange polos over red shirts is the hottest style this season?
Delko: Sure it is Wolfe. Have you been taking your fashion advice from Ugly Betty again..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back