Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your captions.

Horatio: Angel? Spike? Are you two in here? The sun finally went down in Miami, so you don't have to walk through the sewer tunnels anymore.

Horatio: Scotty, where are you? Jim said you needed help repairing the warp drive. Seems you haven't been living up to your reputation as a "miracle worker" lately.

H: OK here goes, Off Frank's head, through Natalia's purse straps, ricochet off of Calleigh's diamond earrings, bounce off Wolf's iPhone, over Eric's right ear and nothing but dartboard.

Horatio: *Thinking* Hmm, I could have sworn this was the way to the lab

H: "I hate it when I drop my sunglasses!"

Horatio: I can't believe I found a gun that's so huge I could walk right inside it. Wait till I tell Calleigh! *dangerous sound starts up from behind H and there's a flash like lightning* Hmmm, it appears that someone has fired the gun, and I only have a fraction of a nanosecond to get out of here, but no problem; First I'm going to take the time to act as cool as a cucumber with my flashlight before I finally hop on the bullet and ride it out to safety without a scratch!

H - "There's a train coming behind me, isn't there?"

Horatio: What is this, Honey I Shrunk the CSIs? Note to self: Don't tell a science genius that Honey I Shrunk the Kids was a fictional movie.

New this fall on CBS: Time Tunnel, the Next Generation, starring David Caruso.
Horatio Caine has solved all of Miami's current crimes and now goes back in history to find Jimmy Hoffa, stop Al Capone, save Julius Caesar, and find out once and for all... Who shot JR Ewing?

Horatio, to Ron Saris in hypnotic voice: Ron,come into the light,come into the light,come into the light .

Happy Voting. :p

Gosh this is a difficult one. 3, 7, 8, 9 & 10 gave me the fit of the giggles, but what made me laugh out loud aaaand spew some coffee on my monitor (Cheers for that btw - chuckle) was number...

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back