Caption Game - Miami style pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that very same thing, MJ. But then there's always a few I get stuck on and end up having to do "eenie meenie" to decide. :lol:

Calleigh: *thinking* God give me strength - enough already! Five minutes he's been studying Horatio. Let go of the 'open doors' button and let me go to pee.

:)

:

Cal: Ryan put your arm down. You forgot to shower after dumpster diving again.
Ryan: *thinking* Crap...

Ryan: How do you like this pose? Looks like I'm strait out of a magazine right? *makes serious sideways glance*
Cal: *rolls eyes* This better be a quick elevator ride.

Cal: :rolleyes:Forget it, Ryan. The hand on the hip isn't working, you have to have the sunnies too.

Cal: I can't believe they're making the entire roof of this building a gigantic sunroof. It's going to be murder on my skin.
Ryan: *thinking* But when the roof is done I'll have the perfect excuse to wear sunglasses like H's.

Emily: Thanks for holding up the wall. They don't build sets like they used to.

*Calleigh smelling the air*
Ryan: I swear to God Cal, that wasn't me :rolleyes:

Ryan: This is gonna be one nasty fart!
Cal: Please tell me there is a vent in this thing.

Cal: *thinking* God give me strength - enough already! Five minutes he's been studying Horatio. Let go of the 'open doors' button & let me go pee.

I'm sorry for not being there to take my turn, I had some problems with my internet connection so I used it just for quick glances and I forgot to take a look here:eek:. I'm so sorry. *begging for forgiveness*

Anyway, I'm for #8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back