Caption Game - Miami style pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooper: OMG, Calleigh agree on phone sex and giving me her home phone number, i'm lucky guy!
Calleigh (write Ryans number): next time, he will think twice before jokes about dumb blondes.

it's lame i know :rolleyes:

Calleigh: Cooper, my eyes are much farther North than where you're looking.
Cooper (Looks forward very quickly): Yes ma'am...I was just...admiring your lovely green sweater.
Calleigh: *sighs* That's what they all say.

Terrible I know, but the first thing I noticed was Calleigh's low cut top :)

And with everything I do on these threads, I always make a mistake. Sorry about the shipper thing, I just thought of it fast and put it in.

Cooper (thinking): Hmm... that's a very nice shirt...
Calleigh: Dan, can you pull up that driver's license for me again?
Cooper: No sweat. *types* Here you go.
Calleigh: Thanks.
Cooper (thinking): What I wouldn't give to own that shirt... It'd really make Cross-Dress day a lot easier...

http://gallery.efanguide.com/~csimiami/displayimage.php?pid=54206&fullsize=1

your captions:

Cooper: Calleigh, I know what I did to you was wrong, but ... did you really have to get back at me by posting a video on you tube of me dancing in my transformers boxers?
Calleigh: Oh, shut up, you whiney man! I could have just shot ya, you know! Or I could just sic Ryan on you again!
Cooper: I'll shut up.

(looking at a video)
Cooper : Now thats cool...
Calleigh: Aww, man. turn it off.
Cooper: I didn't know you were into gymnastics.
Calleigh::scream:
Cooper: Oop, now you dropped your sunnies.
Calleigh: That's not me...it's you :eek:
Cooper: Wrong tape :alienblush:

Calleigh: I Googled "Harry Potter Spells" and came across this one that turns red hair gray.
Cooper: Is there one to make sunglasses disappear?

Cooper: Uh, Cal. Why are we looking at the footage of the lab?
Calleigh: Cause I want to know what they're saying about me behind my back.
Cooper:I'm sure it's good stuff, Cal...
Nat (in video): Oh that b&^%$ thinks she can win Eric. Coming in here all smiling, thinking she all that.
Val: Yeah! She's not even cute and she's way too old for him!
Cal: That's it!
(storms out)
(screaming and breaking of glass sounds from the video)
Cooper:Whoa

Cooper: OMG, Calleigh agree on phone sex and giving me her home phone number, i'm lucky guy!
Calleigh (write Ryans number): next time, he will think twice before jokes about dumb blondes.

Calleigh: Cooper, my eyes are much farther North than where you're looking.
Cooper (Looks forward very quickly): Yes ma'am...I was just...admiring your lovely green sweater.
Calleigh: *sighs* That's what they all say.

Cooper (thinking): Hmm... that's a very nice shirt...
Calleigh: Dan, can you pull up that driver's license for me again?
Cooper: No sweat. *types* Here you go.
Calleigh: Thanks.
Cooper (thinking): What I wouldn't give to own that shirt... It'd really make Cross-Dress day a lot easier...

They were all so good it was hard to choose. But, I'm going to go with #5 cause it made me snicker. I'd like to have seen that happen on the show and see what Ryan's reaction would be to that. :lol:

#6 :lol:

Merry Christmas, Y'all!

9.gif

*sorry Im late* :eek:

Cooper: Calleigh, I know what I did to you was wrong, but ... did you really have to get back at me by posting a video on you tube of me dancing in my transformers boxers?
Calleigh: Oh, shut up, you whiney man! I could have just shot ya, you know! Or I could just sic Ryan on you again!
Cooper: I'll shut up.

There's our winning caption.
You're up GNRFan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back