Caption Game - Miami style pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horatio: Now you are going to tell me who the DNA belongs to.
Lab Equipment: ...
Horatio: This is not a wise move, my friend.
Horatio: You've made your choice. Now you have to live with it.

Narrator: The Great Leuitenant Caine had yet to master the art of processing evidence.

Probably the most random thing I have ever posted. :lol:

Someone outside the room: Lt. Caine, what are you doing?
Horatio: I'm trying to use telekenesis to move this table.

Horatio: Rick, this table is transparent, I can see you under there. What are you doing?

Rick: I--Uh, nothing. I wasn't spying on you, Horatio. I'm just looking for my contact lens.

Horatio: hey, where did my sunnies go? They were right here a couple of secs ago. gotta find em. Man somebodys gonna pay if anything happened to my sunnies...

Officer in the hallway (thinkin): damn, I better get out of here before he starts tearin up the enteire lab an everyone in it for em...

Horatio: Calleigh, get me three more empty bottles of different sizes so I can chime Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Narrator: The Great Leuitenant Caine had yet to master the art of processing evidence.

Probably the most random thing I have ever posted. :lol:

:guffaw:Now, why can I imagine this actually happening???

H: ok Calleigh gave me this box with some powder on it....HOLY TABLE tell me what should I do???
X: get some fingerprints from it!
H: :wtf: .... oh I knew you would have talked!!!

Officer in the hallway (thinking): oh gosh he did believe I was the table, he must be that bad.

Time to vote!

http://random-scribblings.net/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=295&pos=283

Horatio: "I wonder...if I stare at this table long enough, will my sunglasses magically appear?"

Horatio: "Look at that great handsom red headed hunk staring back at me? Damn are we sexy.:cool:
Officer in hall: God what a Diva:rolleyes:

Someone outside the room: Lt. Caine, what are you doing?
Horatio: I'm trying to use telekenesis to move this table.

Horatio: Rick, this table is transparent, I can see you under there. What are you doing?
Rick: I--Uh, nothing. I wasn't spying on you, Horatio. I'm just looking for my contact lens.

Horatio: hey, where did my sunnies go? They were right here a couple of secs ago. gotta find em. Man somebodys gonna pay if anything happened to my sunnies...
Officer in the hallway (thinkin): damn, I better get out of here before he starts tearin up the enteire lab an everyone in it for em...

Horatio: Calleigh, get me three more empty bottles of different sizes so I can chime Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Horatio: Stand back, and I will try science! Now, if only I could remember how to actually do that...

Horatio: *to the equipment* "Hello my friend, have you missed me?"

Horatio: I left my sunnies right there, I KNOW I DID!

H: ok Calleigh gave me this box with some powder on it....HOLY TABLE tell me what should I do???
X: get some fingerprints from it!
H: :wtf: .... oh I knew you would have talked!!!
Officer in the hallway (thinking): oh gosh he did believe I was the table, he must be that bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back