Caption Game #2 - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendy scanning document thinking to herself... I wonder if I should tell him this is the results of my pregnancy test

Hodges: Mmm...I wonder if Wendy would mind if I took a little nibble on her ear.:drool:

Wendy saying to herself....*Try anything with me Hodges and you won't be walking for a week.*:evil::scream:

Hodges: *thinking* I wonder if I should ask her out now. I'm getting tired of following her around everywhere.

Wendy: *thinking* Well, at least it won't be hard to serve him with this restraining order.

Hodges: *thinking* I wonder if she notices that picture someone stole of me
Wendy: *thinking* How could he think I could miss him....wearing a bib.

Okay Voting time:)

Here's the pic
http://www.watchingcsi.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/normal_csi-lv-808_03.jpg

And now your Captions:lol:

1)
Wendy (thinking): I can feel Hodges staring at me. Well, at least he's not staring at my chest.
(GNRF)

2)
Wendy scanning document thinking to herself... I wonder if I should tell him this is the results of my pregnancy test
(hhunter)

3)
Hodges: My superior sense of smell detects...

Wendy: Your freak flag is flying high today.
(Drumchik)

4)
Hodges: Mmm...I wonder if Wendy would mind if I took a little nibble on her ear.:drool:

Wendy saying to herself....*Try anything with me Hodges and you won't be walking for a week.*:evil::scream:
(LMA)

5)
Hodges: *thinking* I wonder if I should ask her out now. I'm getting tired of following her around everywhere.

Wendy: *thinking* Well, at least it won't be hard to serve him with this restraining order.
(Audrey2419)

6)
Hodges: *thinking* I wonder if she notices that picture someone stole of me
Wendy: *thinking* How could he think I could miss him....wearing a bib.
(Future_Cop)

Happy Voting:lol:

#3 :lol:

nattybatty55 your signature completely cracked me up :lol:!!! Now I want to see the episode. Sorry for the off-topic :alienblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back