Calleigh/Sara Crossover Slash #1-- SouthSidle

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by quoth_the_raven, May 28, 2006.

1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Oooh, I have this wonderful image in my mind... *dreams*

I think they'd never try to make it work through the distance, they'd constantly feel empty and lonely without each other. I just see them falling in love very naturally and spend a beautiful time together (some days or whatever a cross case requires), and then saying goodbye at the airport, obviously playing the tough girls, cause they'd never admit they're hurting inside, but then the episode ends with the both of them in their houses, leaning on a wall or sitting on the floor, crying. Aw, that'd be so damn sweet and angsty!

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Hmm, well, I think Sara and Calleigh will fall in love and have a great time in Miami. I don't know if a relationship would work, because of the distance. Sara would fall for her being so dedicated to her job, and the same goes for Calleigh, I think. They're both pretty girls and strong, and they know how to survive in a 'men's world'. When they have to say goodbye, it'd be like: 'Bye Sara', 'Bye Calleigh', if the guys were there. If they weren't there, they'd probably kiss long and passionately. I think in the first days they'd call each other, but after a few days they won't, anymore, but those are my thoughts.

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Sounds very realistic to me, either of you care to turn it into fics? ;)

I too don't believe either would be ready to sacrifice their job and live for a relationship with someone so far away...
    Another thing that made me wonder: How come it's like a given that, should they work together somehow, that would take place in Miami?
    I could imagine that Sara might be a bit more relaxed away from home but then again I think it would be cool to have Cal in Vegas and after the case prod Sara to show her around some. Just a thought...

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Hmm, well, I don't know. Maybe because of the episode Cross-Jurisdictions. Sara would probably be more relaxed far away from home, yes. But it'd be nice to see Calleigh in Vegas, though. And the image of Sara showing Calleigh around in Vegas is a really nice one, I must say. :devil:

Talking about SouthSidle fics, I have to update mine :lol:

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Roos do you have that fic up somewhere outside the forum? I think I've read the 1st part here but I find it kind of draining to read fics in a forum format with the comments in between and such.

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I don't have it up somewhere outside the forum, but I'll put it on FF.net whenever I remember it :p

Me has a question, which song do you think describes SouthSidle? I think 'Love It When You Call' by the Feeling describes them great, but that's about friends.

When it comes to love between them, it'll probably be Computer Camp Love by Datarock, I think.

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Don't know either of those songs, so I can't really argue on that ;) (would help if you posted lyrics)

I think "You wouldn't like me" by Tegan and Sara would fit well.
    I see it from Sara's POV. You said they would just stop calling each other, there's a line in that song that goes like that, I think Sara would feel that on 2nd look she's not worth the effort or something.

Anyhow, here's the lyrics:

There's a war inside of me
    Do I cause new heartbreak to write a new broken song
    Do I push it down or let it run me right into the ground
    I, I feel like I wouldn't like me if I met me
    Well I can't stop talking for fear of listening to unwelcome sound
    and you haven't called me in weeks and honestly it's bringing me down
    Oh I feel like I wouldn't like me if I met me
    I feel like you wouldn't like me if you met me
    And don't you worry there's still time
    Don’t you worry there’s still time
    There’s nothing to live for when I'm sleeping alone
    and I wash the windows outside in hopes that the glare will bring you around
    I, I feel like I wouldn't like me if I met me
    I, I feel like you wouldn't like me if you met me
    So you don’t you worry there’s still time
    Don’t you worry there’s still time
    sunshine is days away I won't be saved I know all the words
    I can't say that I'll love you forever
    Sunshine is days away I won't be saved I know all the words
    I won't say that I'll love you forever

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Sorry for double posting but it's been too long to edit my last post.
    I was just wondering if anyone has already seen that new Sara/Cal fic on ralst.com? It's called "Golden" can be found in the new stories section. I'd post a direct link but it's not PG :devil:
    Anyways, to everyone who hasn't read it I highly recommend you do so. It's so much better than anything I could come up with and I'm feeling a little discouraged about my own S/C fic now but I might still continue it...
    There's not enough crossover lovin' in the world wide web :D

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^That's fine Mia as long as it's been over 24 hours. ;)

10. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*runs off to read fic*

Where are all the SouthSidlers peeps?? Guys, we're spaeking about the hottest couple ever, c'mon!
    I'll have to write something about them, I'm surprised I haven't yet. :confused:

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

:D

Thanks for bumping this up. Can't believe you haven't read that before...*shakes head* bad you.

Thought I'd let you know: I finally started that fic I've been meaning to write. It might still take a while, but maybe it inspires me for a little short thing to throw out in between.
    We'll see, for now I have too many other things to worry about but I haven't forgotten about it :)

12. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I read that fic and it was.... Uh... 'Nice'. :p
    I can't wait to read yours, Mia *takes whimp out* :devil:
    Now I really want to start one.

They'd make such a great pair... Hot, smart, ass-kickers... I'd love to see at least a new LV/Mia xover to see them meeting.

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Nice indeed ;)

I was looking at those caps from Forever Fabulous, they're cute but there was something wrong with them, took a while to figure out, but once I did, I fixed them.

So, for your viewing pleasure:

[​IMG]

And because they were so cute I made them into icons too:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

ooh lovely pic and icons! And I loved the story too, I just have to send the writer an e-mail to praise their work!

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Mia is a great artist, espacially with manips. ;)

I think we should send her as a spy among TPTB and make her persuade them to "manip" a couple of eps and put Cal and Sara together. For example she could paste Calleigh over Grissom in WTG or Sara over Hagen in Dead Zone... :devil: I think we'd get to see interesting scenes. :p