Calleigh/Sara Crossover Slash #1-- SouthSidle

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by quoth_the_raven, May 28, 2006.

1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Are we talking Sara/Calleigh or Jorja/Emily here? Either way, I like the idea. I'm all for rare pairings and crossovers, especially when they involve beautiful women ;)

2. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

They both seem like such friendly gals, especially Emily, she's very bubbly while Jorja seems more levelheaded, if that makes sense.

In the Calleigh thread we were just discussing Emily's band. Jorja plays and sings, if I am not mistaken. Wouldn't it be cool if she joined Em's band?

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Aii! Great Idea! :D That'd be so nice, don't you think? And you're not mistaken. :)

And, MC, I'm talking about Sara/Calleigh, actually, lol. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Thought so ;)
    Made an icon, it's J/E though, not C/S, hope that's ok :p
    Version 1

Version 2

5. Roosey

Roosey Captain

They're really lovely! :)

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

7. Roosey

Roosey Captain

So, I'm really bored, so I'm gonna update my ficcie. The new chappie's online in half an hour. :)

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

9. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Okay, I thought we needed to bump this thread up a little. :) I think we really need a new LV/Miami crossover. Maybe this season? That'd be really nice. And Sara and Calleigh meeting.. *sigh* maybe uhm.. they have to examine a beach, and when Sara and Calleigh have finished the examining, they're going to swim.. wow. Two lovely ladies in their bikini's, swimming in the sea. :)

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Now that's a nice image you're creating in my head... one thing though: I doubt Sara would take her bikini if it was all work, so maybe they'd just have to the swimming without :devil:
    Unfortunately the chances for a crossover aren't really all that high :(

11. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Oh yeah, great idea! :D Well, Nick would probably persuade her, to take her bikini or swimsuit with her. Hmm, or Warrick. :) I think Calleigh owns a simple, black bikini or something, and Sara too. Or maybe she doesn't even own one. Hmm, then the girls can go shopping for one! :) I can totally picture Sara in the store:

In The First Store
    S: Yeah, I like this bikini. I think I'll buy it.
    C: But it's only the first store we've been in!
    S: Hmm, yeah. But the faster I have a bikini, the faster we can go swimming, huh? :devil:

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Whoa, where's everyone? :) It's quiet in here. And uhm, about the chances for a crossover, there have been 3 right? in 6 years. There has been one a year ago, so maybe next year? Would be really nice to see our ship come true, actually. :) I'm listening to a song now, that really makes me think of Calleigh and Sara. It's called Storm Coming, by Gnarls Barkley, and it's not particularly the text that makes me think of them, but the way Danger Mouse sings the song. :)

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Well, I'm here ;)
    Are you sure about those 3 crossovers? I only know about Cross Jurisdictions and I think there was one between Miami and NY, but a third?
    Anyway, I was actually considering to write a Calleigh/Sara fic, seeing how I'm bored and stuck on my Cat/Sara one (again) only problem: I need some inspiration, so I'm making this an official request for some sort of a challenge or fic idea...or maybe there's someone around who would like to co-write with me? There isn't really a lot of Calleigh/Sara fic or is there?

14. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

You're right, MiaCharlize, unluckily there's a considerable lack of Calleigh/Sara fics. Which is a pity, because it is one of the most interesting pairings, imo. They'd fit each other so well... If you write a fic, I really want to read it.

I don't have any suggestions (my muse is on holiday, apparently), but I've always imagined them getting to know each other during a case and then getting closer in front of a coffee and a friendly chat... Which eventually leads them to realize they feel friends at all.

*sigh* They're such sweet dreams...

15. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Yeah, but there were two between Miami and NY, right? The first NY-episode and one last season.. dunno for sure. :) And uhm, Luna, I finally updated my fic in the fic-section for once. :) Sara and Cal are both such beautiful women, wow. They will make the perfect couple. :D