Calleigh/Sara Crossover Slash #1-- SouthSidle

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by quoth_the_raven, May 28, 2006.

1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

It'd be my honour and my pleasure to do that.
    I would think we should just swap Grissom for Cal altogether, she would totally kick butt, leading the LV night shift... And I bet there's bugs too down in Miami...

2. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I'm thinking of writing a Calleigh/Sara fic, does anyone have any ideas?

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I've asked that one before...didn't get much response :(
    I'm not very into Miami so my prob would be writing Cal... I'm working on it though. But inspiration is still appreciated. So, any ideas? Anything? Come on girls, we know you want to read them ;)

4. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I'm not much into multichapter fics, I usually prefer oneshots (due to my moody inspo), so I'd write an angsty piece about Sara leaving Miami after a case (*cough*cliché*cough*)... Something involving a chat out of the lab and a cold, uneasy goodbye, behind which lie two broken hearts.

:lol: Ok, now I'm going to dig myself for a while, and maybe in the meantime I'll write down a couple of lines of that fic. :p

5. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

awwww don't torture my fave characters!

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

They're my favs too, but I happen to adore angst. I know the both of them have already had a lot of troubles in their lives (well, which CSI hasn't?), but as a matter of fact, they'd never get to have a "happily forever after" relationship.
    Knowing Calleigh, she'd probably put on her Miss Indipendent badge and be very nice but distant, while Sara would totally melt and start being a little awkward (in that cute way only she can). Obviously Sara is attracted by people who take distances from her *cough*Grissom*cough* and Calleigh has this strong protective instinct... They match perfectly. The only problem is that neither of them would ever make the first step. *sighs*
    But, hey, in fics miracles happen! :p

7. Roosey

Roosey Captain

YAY for Luna writing a SouthSidle fic. Your the most awesome. :D

I love angst too. I also love happy couples, yay for happy couples, but angst is better. Nah, that brings a great image in my mind. Sara sitting on her sofa, missing Calleigh, and suddenly she's being attacked. Calleigh comes to LV, Sara nearly dies.. nah. This is too good to be true. But of course Sara survives. :D

And Luna, I thought you were a GSR? Nah, probably not anymore..

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Talk about drama, Roos. I personally prefer angst with happy endings. I'm a sucker for romance, probably because I don't believe in it in RL.
    We'll see what I can come up with in terms of Sara/Calleigh romance...they don't seem the fluffy cloud 9 type but I can see them doing sweet & silly couple things somehow :D

9. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Definately! Good thing we agree ;)

10. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I agree on the crossover thing, it's pretty unlikely to happen, but I do hope we will get it, some day... I just want to see their inteaction. I bet Emily and Jorja would know how to handle that, letting us sense the implicit tension and the slightly uncomfortable friendliness between Calleigh and Sara.

P.S. Just look at the way their hands are tangled together (and Emily's legs :p) :devil:

[​IMG]

11. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Emily and Jorja are friends in real life, so I don't think they'd have a problem with that at all!

I'm so excited about the Sara/Calleigh fic I'm co-writing :)

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I second that.

*stares at legs* There were hands in that picture?

Love that pic by the way, they're just so perfect together :) Wish the writers would see that too and go for another crossover. Not that I usually like those but for the sake of Cal & Sara finally finding their way to each other...I'd even be willing to suffer through a whole Miami ep :p

13. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I was in a creative mood, so I made this... I'm not exactly an artist, but luckily their beauty makes it look good anyways. :p

[​IMG]

14. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

ooooooooh do you mind if I use that?

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Of course not. To the contrary, I'd be pleased to see it showed off. ;)
    Our two hotties deserve to have a comfy place in your sig. ;)

And speaking of hotties, another hot SouthSidle pic... :p (we're so lucky Emily and Jorja shot Forever Fab together :lol:)

And this is something I've just made... My first manip ever. :eek:

[​IMG]