Calleigh & Ryan #8 - Give Me A Chance.

New Thread Title

• The Diamond Bond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Know What You Wanted

• Apologizing With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.

• The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers

• Don't Mess With the Stare

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, one thing's for sure, I still like this pairing even if they'll never be more than friends. That's just how I'll always be.

Me too... the reason I started liking these two was because of the friendship and I was glad to see this kind of dynamic on the show. *pokes TPTB* And I miss it... there's no reason to take that away from them. I would personally like to see some friendly banter or Ryan visiting Calleigh's lab to check up on things.

Well, one thing's for sure, I still like this pairing even if they'll never be more than friends. That's just how I'll always be.

Me too... the reason I started liking these two was because of the friendship and I was glad to see this kind of dynamic on the show. *pokes TPTB* And I miss it... there's no reason to take that away from them. I would personally like to see some friendly banter or Ryan visiting Calleigh's lab to check up on things.
I would like the friendship and friendly banter to continue also.There really is no reason for it to stop. I hope with the up coming episode,there will be some friendship shown.Ryan will certainly need a friend that could offer him the emotional support he will need.

hope with the up coming episode,there will be some friendship shown.Ryan will certainly need a friend that could offer him the emotional support he will need.

Me too... Calleigh used to be the one that supported him when things were going wrong and I would love to see that again. *crosses fingers* Do you think there'll be another locker room scene? We haven't had one of those in a while...

Ohh, I hope there will be another locker room scene, I like them!

There is no reason why TPTB should drop Cal and Ryan's friendship. Whether she gets together, romantically, with anyone else or not, doesn't mean she can never be close friends with other guys. They have, or at least had, a great relationship and they need to build on that. I love their witty banter and she was kinda his mentor to start with so they do have a bond, a closeness.

I love their witty banter and she was kinda his mentor to start with so they do have a bond, a closeness.

TPTB should know that you can't get rid of a bond like that no matter what happens... besides, I still think that they go out for lunch and drinks. TPTB don't always show what happens outside of work, though I wish they would once in a while.

I haven't seen the last episode yet, but from what I have read it isn't good for CaRWash. (Big Sigh) I only hope now that E/C is canon that they wont forget that Cal and Ryan are still friends, and that they work together so well- I hope they still get plenty of scenes together.

they wont forget that Cal and Ryan are still friends, and that they work together so well- I hope they still get plenty of scenes together.
Me too... there was an opportunity for a scene last night when Horatio walked out, leaving Calleigh and Ryan on their own but it was cut before we got to see if anything happened. *pokes TPTB*

Anyways, I was lurking in my usual threads when I came across this... I think it accurately describes what's going on with Calleigh and Ryan. Thanks for the insight Anne!

Each show has a series bible, including what is going to happen further down the road. They probably, before they even cast the characters, decided that Eric and Calleigh were going to get together.

And then they cast the characters and got a nasty shock - Emily and Jonathan had amazing chemistry - and it was effortless.

Now, we know they were TOLD to tone it down, and that they had less scenes together because of this.

But because the network/exec/produc/lots of bigwigs sign a show with the current bible, they couldn't all of a sudden go "Hey, let's put Calleigh and Ryan together instead of Calleigh and Eric".
Anyways, what do you guys think?

I thinks it's very, very not fair, they even can show us their friendship, because of their chemistry, that Eric and Cal don't have? (don't beat me EC fans, it's just my opinion!). What was that, some article or fan opinion?

Thanks karu_mila and Anne (so, it's fan opinion). Stupid bible, they can't see that far!

I hope now, when EC is canon *cries* they show us more CaRWash scenes, just like friends, why woman and man can't just be friends? I miss their banter and teasing, nothing bad not happen, if Ry and Cal be one scene ;)

Hestia, my fav authors is dutchie15 and Sara_Duquesne. I also like Complicated fanfic[url] (10 chapters)... On FF.net so many nice CaRWash fanfics and i like so many of them, so i can't choose what show you :)

I watch season 4 again (my fav season ever), there so many CaRWash moments, he always make her smile like no one else:

"You are fantastic!"

[URL=http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8376/100frz.jpg]

Many people says that Ryan and Cal like brother and sister, your brother asking you if you had sexs on the table? :lol:

Flirty look:

And one more smile

Keep hoping, who know, how show can change in future! ;)

Many people says that Ryan and Cal like brother and sister, your brother asking you if you had sexs on the table? :lol:

Hell no! Besides, those two have more of those un-pin-downable relationships... the one that has a little of everything. *lists them off while ticking them off on her fingers* Mentor and rookie, co-workers, friends, family, partners, and that little something more. *pokes TPTB* Can't we see more of that in future episodes just to even everything out?

Mentor and rookie, co-workers, friends, family, partners, and that little something more.
Thats one of reason i like this pairing :)

I hope we see more friendship between them in future, because romance relationship now is impossible :(

But hey, we have one scene with them in last ep. Awwww, he look at her while she working:

But hey, we have one scene with them in last ep. Awwww, he look at her while she working:

Why do I always miss the good stuff? I didn't even get a chance to see the episode... can someone upload screen caps or tell me exactly what happened? *takes another look* But it's cute that he looked back... think it's symbolic in any way? Like he's looking back to season three when all was well with him and Calleigh?

I hope we see some CaRWash interaction in upcoming ep. I don't know why, but i think Ryan say something sarcastic\hilarious about sex in plane :lol: I just see it, come on, it's Ryan, he always sarcastic :devil: *crosess fingers* TPTB, pleaseeeee, give us more carwash scenes!

Like he's looking back to season three when all was well with him and Calleigh?
Maybe, or season 4 (my fav season... ok, i said that before). I feel that after his gambling problems she has kept away from him, maybe still don't trust him as before. I hope i wrong, he already show that he can learn on his mistakes and don't passes it alone. So he seriously come to solve this problem, he don't run from that (as someone else, you know which name in my head now)

Season 4 is also my fav season. Cal and Ryan had such great interactions then. They worked so well together, were flirty and fun, but also had some tense moments. But overall they were friends and cared for each other deeply.
I agree with Orla, the gambling really changed their relationship, and I think Calleigh felt disappointed. But I think he has learnt from his mistakes (fingers crossed) and it is about time Cal forgave him and TPTB saw sense and reintroduced something approaching their old relationship.

'climbs off her soap-box'

Season 4 is also my fav season. Cal and Ryan had such great interactions then. They worked so well together, were flirty and fun, but also had some tense moments. But overall they were friends and cared for each other deeply.
I agree with Orla, the gambling really changed their relationship, and I think Calleigh felt disappointed. But I think he has learnt from his mistakes (fingers crossed) and it is about time Cal forgave him and TPTB saw sense and reintroduced something approaching their old relationship.

'climbs off her soap-box'
I miss their season 4 interaction, but i doubt that tptb come back to this. But they can come for another kind of friendship, it was time since season 4 and 5, they changed, both. Now they can start new friendship.

I still don't understand tptb politics, if she with another guy, she can't work with other male co-wokers. So stupid, she still can be friends with men! :scream:

hi! it's been a looong while since i last posted - but i still read everybody else's comments every couple days - & i think it's about time i started posting again. :]

so, since my last post, i've still been hardcore CaRWash; hooray! haha :) i've written a couple fics too, to make up for my lack of posts.

actually, the reason i wanted to post a reply was for the most recent episode. i sure wish everybody's seen it by this time. (i actually just saw it like, five minutes ago. i've been a busy bee during my spring break.) anyways, there was this part where Ryan & Natalia were in the romper room, & they start talking about Calleigh & Eric. i'm posting because i'm not sure if i heard Ryan correctly when he said 'i don't have any proof, i just have a feeling. but i don't want any proof.'

while he was saying the last sentence, Natalia kinda butted in & made the sentence a little hard to understand. so i dunno; maybe i'm just hearing things cause it's almost 2am here. but if he did say it, you guys think it's because he refuses to believe it? hmmmm. :p

oh, & i noticed during Calleigh & Ryan's scene in A/V, that he took a small step closer to her, & then as he was talking kept swaying back & forth. i know he moves a lot while he speaks, but this was pretty excessive.

haha i'm getting the feeling that maybe it's just the lack of sleep that's giving me all these revelations.

the thread's been dead a while - let's keep it alive! :]

Back