Calleigh & Ryan #8 - Give Me A Chance.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by karu_mila, Jan 1, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Give Me a Chance

55.6%
  2. The Diamond Bond

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 'Cause He Knows Her Guilty Pleasure

11.1%
  4. Big Day Coming Up?

22.2%
  5. I Know What You Wanted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Apologizing With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Don't Believe Everything You Hear

22.2%
  9. Don't Mess With the Stare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. A Perfect Match

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. iheartplaydoh

iheartplaydoh Victim

oh haha jealous? most definitely! i'll admit - i might be saying this because i'm a hardcore CaRWash fan (i haven't even seen 7.16 -the episode where Calleigh & Eric kiss :shifty: - because of my fanaticism :p).. but still. :]

& yes, i loved that flirty look during one of their scenes together. i kept replaying all their scenes. oh & i lovedlovedloved Ryan's smile... pretty much all the times. haha sorry; too lazy to point out.

overall, amazing episode. great character development for Ryan & even better acting by Jonathan Togo. :thumbsup:

oh. also. anybody notice that look she gave him in their last scene with Eric? when he told him to get out, & Ryan was practically silently pleading Calleigh to do something. well, she didn't, but the look was so sad, like she desperately wanted to go after him & confront him but was afraid it would give Eric the wrong idea.

i do hope there's some sort of tension in the Calleigh/Eric; one that involves Ryan in it somehow. again, that might either be the diehardness or the drama/angst addict that i am. :lol:

come back, fellow CaRWash fans! this thread's this close to seeing tumbleweeds roll by. :]

2. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

*snicks in*
    Wow!! New thread.....I was put for long wasn't I???
    A warm welcome to the newbies!!
    I either haven't seen 7.16. I was so pissed for what the writers did!!I was sure that if I watch it I'd brake my computer's screen, and I need it...

Originally Posted by karu_mila
    Quote:
    I hope Calleigh and Ryan talk later, without Eric and she listen him. :)
    Me too... those two just need a moment to themselves for once. *pokes TPTB* Though they may be taking a step in the right direction 'cause at least they're talking now. Not to mention we got a flirty look! But I'm not sure what to make of things anymore but I'm thinking that Ryan may be a little too curious about the relationship. Do you think he's jealous?

Yep at least they are talking! And they are flirting, even though Calleigh is now in a relationship:rolleyes:...I have to say that I've never seen her smiling to Eric like that! In fact I've never seen her smiling like that to anyone but Ryan...(ok maybe to Jake). I do too want them to talk, without the bulletman in front. I am sure that Calleigh will give him a chance to explain himself.
    Oooh, Ryan is jealous! In the last episode he had to worry about Billy, the case, his job...and still when Calleigh's cell rang and he realised that she was talking to Delko, he had a very weird expresion that I can't really explain.
    All in all I would like it if Calleigh had more scenes with Ryan *hint TPTB*....and less with the bulletman....:shifty:

3. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I notice that too! :)
    I saw all aired eps, but i never look EC scenes there, so i didn't saw a kiss too and i'm very happy with it :)

I hope we see more CaRWash scenes in future, tptb shouldn't forgot their friendship! (or more :p)

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yeah, I've always noticed that smile Calleigh gives Ryan. She smiles at Eric, but it's different with Ryan. Idk, maybe it's Emily trying to flirt with Jon, you never know!

I wrote a big long post about it last night but I accidentally closed out of the screen before I posted it. Urgh....

5. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Maybe :lol:, but she have boyfriend, I mean Emily. I know that Jon and Emily very good friends, if tptb give CaRWash chance they play it the best. If it's just friendly smile, i prefer it then her love smile to Eric, IMO, it's just big difference between those two smiles :)

I hate when that happen, especially when it's not your native language! :(

6. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

haha I tought that too that Emily flirt a little bit with Jon, but if you see some interviews with them they always saying something about each other, I really like there chemistry between them. Like in the latest interview when Jon said "im not afraid to say i love you emily" they are together so hilarious :) Just to sad they aren´t together in real life.

And I hope too that we can see a Ryan/Calleigh scene where they talk about what happened, but I think that wouldn´t happen, becouse they always do the other episode like nothing happens :(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
  7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Sadly you are probably right. The episode will air, and Ryan will be back to work as if nothing happened.Ryan and Calleigh had a good friendship and working relationship which TPTB and writers seem determined to destroy.

8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

So, anything good to report from last episode? I know that there was no follow-on from the previous epi. I kinda expected that but I hoped I would be wrong- we needed/ need a scene between them to clear the air.
    Greatfan- I agree, Cal and Ry had a great friendship. It must really hurt Ryan that Cal did not go after him when Eric told him to get out, and didn't let him explain what had been going on. I saw that clip and he looked really sad. Hopefully TPTB dont completely destroy their relationship.

9. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I rewatch this ep and i think Ryan act very cold with everyone in team. He had two scenes with Calleigh, she didn't look mad at him, but they don't act as friends or co-wokers, for me it was two strangers. Damn TPTB why you should destroy this great friendship? :scream:

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't think he was cold,I just think he was in a reflective mode,he was thinking things through.He was very quiet,which isn't abnormal after you go through trauma.It would have been interesting to see exactly what Calleigh and Eric was told though.

11. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

It was how i see it ;)
    I hope we find out:
    1) What exactly Eric and Calleigh know about WISC?
    2) What they really think about it?
    3) They sorry or still angry?

I don't care about Eric, he and Ryan never become friends, IMO. But Calleigh\Ryan frienship interesting me a lot. She was close friend and now? Who is she for Ryan now? :confused:

12. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hey guys, just a reminder: the only videos allowed in Shipper Central (save for the fan video thread) are CBS authorized Promos. Thank you. :)

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Its a shame they didn't show a scene where Cal and Eric found out- esp. Cal. I think if she knew the truth, or maybe she does now, that she would forgive him. She went through her own kidnap ordeal so she could sympathise with him over that, and then the added threat to Billy. She is a compassionate person, so she would see he did what he had to.

But Ryan def. needs some reassurance and comfort- and I want it to be from Calleigh (maybe in the locker room) :devil:

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That just about broke my heart. I was hoping that Ryan would get a chance to explain himself but no such luck. *pokes TPTB* Why would they try to break Calleigh and Ryan's friendship? I'm thinking that they still talk to each other, but I don't think they're as close as they used to be. Although they're starting to go back in the friendship direction, the progression is too slow... someone needs to give them a push.

Preferably in that direction...

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ No scenes with Cal the last episode,perhaps in the last few we will see something.
    I really hope to see a little more friendly interaction coming up with these two soon.
    Would also really like to see some follow up to epi 7.20. How did Calleigh feel about what happened to Ryan?