Calleigh & Ryan #8 - Give Me A Chance.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by karu_mila, Jan 1, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Give Me a Chance

55.6%
  2. The Diamond Bond

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 'Cause He Knows Her Guilty Pleasure

11.1%
  4. Big Day Coming Up?

22.2%
  5. I Know What You Wanted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Apologizing With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Don't Believe Everything You Hear

22.2%
  9. Don't Mess With the Stare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. A Perfect Match

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Yeah, that would definitely be a good example... I think he was joking and flirting with her at the same time, yet it was enough to make Calleigh smile. I think a lot of his jokes are responsible for her smiling.

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I though we not just Calleigh's smile searching, we trying find when with joke he make her feeling better. Or maybe i wrong?

I remember many times when he make her smile.:)

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Actually, you're right... Ryan's jokes make Calleigh smile and feel better. That bit in the season finale when he said that the Russians leave the same kind of stuff in the car as they do was a good example. I hope we see more of that later on...

4. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

Calliegh also cheers up Ryan too. Like in Driven when she cheers him up at the end of their shift because he froze at a crime scene.

5. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Yeah, famous locker room talk :)
    We with my friend discuss this couple and she told they are like Barbie and Ken :lol: Seriously, our perfect match :D

6. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

That's just perfect!:guffaw:I seriously think that these two show more concer for each other than any one else ( Rayn worries about Calliegh after she gets run off the road and Calliegh worries about Ryan's eye when he starts squinting). I was watching seasons three and four last night on dvd and they just seem so connected to each other, and even argue like an old married cuople (Deviant).

7. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

That exactly what i thought about their argue in Deviant! Whole lab knew about it, Peter asks Ryan, i think there was gossips about Ryan and Calleigh romantic relationship. For lab gossiping it was enough :lol:

She really cares about him, i mean, when Eric had problems because of his sister she never asked him how he feeling. But she more then once asked Ryan about his eye. She was the only one who notice cut on his lip and missing tooth in WISC. Yes, she was not right thinking that he gambling again, but still, at least she notice that.

Ryan was interested in Eric\Natalia relationship because he was attracted to her too. Now he very interested in EC relationships and this comforting scene in season finale gives me hope that nothing is not lost! ;)

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I was so happy with that scene 'cause it shows that their friendship is still there... I hope we get more moments like that next season. Maybe processing a crime scene together or or a comfort scene. I'd even settle for locker room talk. *crosses fingers*

9. Griffon

Griffon Hit and Run

That's a lovely thread, but Calleigh and Ryan? These two have a rather huge age difference and a chemistry that I would describe as big sister and little brother:lol:

If there is one single ship (other Ryan and Granny Nathalia) that I cannot fathom, it is Ryan and Calleigh. Ryan may care for her, as he'd care for an older sister, but he has not set his eyes on this peculiar female.

My question is rather: Wolfe/Sykes...why did the script writers did not tell us the whole truth:devil:....and if you watch their scenes....they have an enormous amount of chemistry and a specific tension, that is much more realistic then CaRWash

10. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

You wanna offence me? :( You think that Erica\Ryan is more realistic cuz tptb show you it and it was canon relationships. I dodn't think you should talk about them here.

This is thread about CaRWash and obviously people here thinking that chemistry between Ryan and Calleigh can be romantic. I never saw them as brother and sister, IMO, Eric and Calleigh before whole EC stuff was like brother and sister (Eric not that much older then Ryan, EC relationship have huge age difference too), they still didn't look like realistic couple. I can't imagine brother who ask his sister about sex on table.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

griffin,you are new here but we don't go into other ship threads and slam ships,even if we don't like them.Perhaps this is a thread you just should avoid.
    Personally,I think Erica was like poison to Ryan.She wasn't good for him at all,period!

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Hi Griffon. You are entitled to your opinion, and I am glad that you think Calleigh and Ryan have some chemistry.
    However, I do not agree with you on the age difference. There is only about 10 years between the pair, which is nothing. As Orla has noted Delko is not much older than Ryan so there is the same issue there. (And Natalia is hardly a Granny!)
    I was not totally against the Ryan and Erica pairing, and I think they had a little chemistry, but not as much as CaRWash. Greatfan is right- this is a thread for Carwash, but there may be some where else on shipper central where you can air your views on Ryan and Erica.
    I have always found Carwash very believable. The way they started working together in s3, with Calleigh as a mentor, they developed a friendship and respect for one another, which I could easily see as turning into more.

The fact that Ryan is sooo interested in what Cal and Delko are upto also gives me hope. Comes accross as a little jealous.:devil:

I love Deviant. Its not even a proper fight and all the lab are talking about it. You're right Orla, seems like they were all watching our pair closely to see what was going on. Must have been some good office gossip :)

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I like the way you think... he asks too many questions for someone who's only concerned for his friend. Methinks there may be something more.

Imagine the office gossip if they found out about locker room talk... though hopefully they won't cause those scenes are special. Do you think there was locker room talk after Deviant?

14. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Griffon, welcome, I can see that you're new here, and that everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, however, this is a thread for Calleigh and Ryan fans to discuss their ship, if you'd like to talk about Ryan and Erica, you can do so here, in the Miami shipper debate thread. Although you're entitled your opinion, try to express it in a way that others may not find offensive, other people are fans and come here to speak about why they like the ship. I don't think it's fair to call Natalia "Granny" I don't really think that that is an entirely accurate claim. Please, when you get a chance could you check out the shipper central rules? You can find them here.

Many thanks,
    Steph.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Now that I think about it, I think there might have been some gossip about Ryan and Calleigh back in Deviant days... they really did seem like a married couple. Well, I guess they still are in some ways with the way Calleigh worries over him and the way Ryan makes her laugh. Not to mention the flirty looks from time to time...