Calleigh & Ryan #8 - Give Me A Chance.

New Thread Title

• The Diamond Bond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Know What You Wanted

• Apologizing With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.

• The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers

• Don't Mess With the Stare

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Looking forward to reading the other 9!
I've been on that thread revisting the older episodes. It will be nice to comment on the s3 and 4 stuff, because I missed doing that the first time around and they are my 2 fav seasons (might have something to do with the amount of carwash!)

^ Looking forward to reading the other 9!
I've been on that thread revisting the older episodes. It will be nice to comment on the s3 and 4 stuff, because I missed doing that the first time around and they are my 2 fav seasons (might have something to do with the amount of carwash!)
It's my fav seasons too :thumbsup: Can't wait to discuss them here or on that thread. Good old CaRWash times with flirt, jokes, banter and sometimes with fight :p I like their little argue in Deviant and rumors in the lab, no mention about sweet last scene :adore:

^ Maybe we could do that in here- go through the old s3 and 4 epis and discuss the CaRWash bits- because obviously we wont be able to get too shippy on that other thread. It will give us something to talk about in here, anyway. What do you reckon?
I'm going away on my hols to (hopefully sunny) North Yorkshire on Saturday, so I wont be around for over a week.

^ Maybe we could do that in here- go through the old s3 and 4 epis and discuss the CaRWash bits- because obviously we wont be able to get too shippy on that other thread. It will give us something to talk about in here, anyway. What do you reckon?
I'm going away on my hols to (hopefully sunny) North Yorkshire on Saturday, so I wont be around for over a week.
It's great idea! Maybe we should start season 3 eps:

Under the Influence
Legal
Cop Killer
Killer Date

There was so many eps with a bit of carwash, i don't know even where we can start. Maybe from beginning? Under the Influence?

I hope your vacation will be sunny :)

Thanks, im going to the beach, so its no fun if its raining all week.

The beginning is a very good place to start!
Ok. I'll start with Under the Influence.

This is one of my favourite episodes. I think the writers did a really good job of establishing Calleigh and Ryan in a mentor, protege role. Although Calleigh was sceptical about Ryan investigating her Dad (understandably) she realised from the off that he was a good guy, who was going to do his job right no matter what the consequences for her Dad.
I think Calleigh respected this attitude from him, and they seemed to work well together immediately. I love the scene where she tells him he could have been 'gator bait on his first day, and he replies that he did sacrifice his sandwich.
The start of a beautiful friendship, that has unfortunately suffered over the seasons.

Ryan, for his part, seemed to look up to Calleigh alot. And of course she had been a guest lecturer at his class. I wonder if he had been daydreaming about her all those months inbetween:devil:
When he told her he was glad her Dad was vindicated you could tell it was genuine. In the episode commentary they say about how Cal and Ryan's have an almost 'tender' partnership for the first half of s3, and I totally agree with this.

I'm new to this thread but I also love this pairing.

I've been wondering conserning the relationship between Calliegh and Ryan is what happened after they went out for drinks in that one episode (I can't remember the name right now)?

Under the Influence one of my most favorites eps ever. First of all, i love Ryan in patrol uniform and i always wondering if he still have it :devil:

Love their talk about hands in pockets:

Ryan: Um... Your hands.
Calleigh: I'm ten feet away.
Ryan*shake head*: Eight and a half.

And she immediately put her hands in her pockets :lol:

Then was funny scene with gator and first compliment (You can read the line of travel like an arrow - on russian they translated it as compliment). I like how she screaming 'Ryan' over and over again and then he come out with murder weapon and cutest smile. I think from this moment she start really like him.

First time she was too worry about her father and didn't trust newbie, but looking closer she can't resist his charm ;) And after that starts their banter:

Calleigh: You're crazy. You know that.
Ryan: Why? For taking a little initiative?
Calleigh: You could've been gator bait on your first day.
Ryan: I did sacrifice my lunch. Please, just remember that.

Don't tell me she didn't look :devil: :lol:

Cute:

Now she smiling:

solitaire said:
Ryan, for his part, seemed to look up to Calleigh alot. And of course she had been a guest lecturer at his class. I wonder if he had been daydreaming about her all those months inbetween

I think whe he first time come on lecture and saw her he thought: "Damn, it's right decision to be a CSI" :lol:

solitaire said:
When he told her he was glad her Dad was vindicated you could tell it was genuine.

Totally agree, it was his first case and he should be very professional, but deep in his heart he was sorry that it was her father. I mean, he remember her from lecture, he respect her as professional and understand how this was hard for her.

Mrs.DelkoWolfe said:
I've been wondering conserning the relationship between Calliegh and Ryan is what happened after they went out for drinks in that one episode (I can't remember the name right now)?

Mrs.DelkoWolfe, welcome on the thread! Hope to see you here often. They went out for drinks in Deviant, unfortunately it wasn't ever mention again :(

I think it's sad that they never mentioned it again. It was obvious that Ryan liked her or was at least instrested. It could also be an unspoken off screen thing that they do. Eh who knows!:rolleyes:

Love the caps and yeah I think she looked, hell I would have!!:devil::devil::devil::devil: Honestly have you seen that man's ass?:drool::drool::drool::drool:

By the way I love your banner Orla "Officer Sexy":guffaw:

I think it's sad that they never mentioned it again. It was obvious that Ryan liked her or was at least instrested. It could also be an unspoken off screen thing that they do. Eh who knows!:rolleyes:

Love the caps and yeah I think she looked, hell I would have!!:devil::devil::devil::devil: Honestly have you seen that man's ass?:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Some times i think it's EP and JT thing, they good friends, always joking, fooling around. I probably wrote that before, or EP act love and friendship the same, or it's hint. If don't be shippy, and admit that Ryan and Cal just friends, i honestly don't see any difference between her love look to Eric, and her friend look to Ryan :confused:

Of course she look! Not last time :devil:

Welcome to the thread, MrsDelkoWolfe. I liked that episode, its a shame they dont show them going out for a drink together (even as friends) now and then.

I agree about that pic- Calleigh looked, who wouldn't :)
They did have some great lines in UTI.
Well, im off now. We have glorious sun here today, so hopefully it lasts. See you in a couple of weeks :)

Honestly, i think we should write it in our dictionary: Joke - Ryan's way to cheer Calleigh up. What you all think? :)

Hmm, that's actually not a bad idea... Ryan's got a great sense of humour and he uses it to cheer up Calleigh so that would make a good entry. Let's see, what episodes could we use as examples?

i honestly don't see any difference between her love look to Eric, and her friend look to Ryan :confused:

I don't either 'cause she does have a ton of chemistry with Ryan. Well, that and she already likes him... even if it isn't in a romantic sense.

Honestly, i think we should write it in our dictionary: Joke - Ryan's way to cheer Calleigh up. What you all think? :)

Hmm, that's actually not a bad idea... Ryan's got a great sense of humour and he uses it to cheer up Calleigh so that would make a good entry. Let's see, what episodes could we use as examples?
Examples? Damn, i remember only Seeing red :( I think about it and write it here later ;)

i honestly don't see any difference between her love look to Eric, and her friend look to Ryan :confused:

I don't either 'cause she does have a ton of chemistry with Ryan. Well, that and she already likes him... even if it isn't in a romantic sense.
Like and love two different things. If she love someone, her look would be different then just to guy she likes. So, or she likes Ryan and Eric, or she loves both of them :D Cuz, it would difference in her look if she in love with Eric and she just like Ryan, but i don't see it. Imo, her new relationship exist too small time, i doubt she already love Eric, like maybe, not love. Thats why my hope still alive :)

So, as long as i'm still hoping, i made new CaRWash community, i don't care if i would the only one who post there, i have feeling that carwashes just don't have other place to talk or create something:

CaRWash community

um. i actually have no idea how to quote from other people's posts, so bear with me, please. =P

karu_mila, does the scene from Nailed count? R: Haven't you ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some? C: Could we get to the task at hand, please? *turns & smiles* not sure if that's word for word, but i've seen the episode enough times to take a crack at it.

i'm just trying to think of scenes where i remember Calleigh smiling. not a lot, now that i think about it. or maybe i'm just not thinking hard enough; i seem to have a knack of reading & posting when it's uber late at night. =P

um. i actually have no idea how to quote from other people's posts, so bear with me, please. =P

karu_mila, does the scene from Nailed count? R: Haven't you ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some? C: Could we get to the task at hand, please? *turns & smiles* not sure if that's word for word, but i've seen the episode enough times to take a crack at it.

i'm just trying to think of scenes where i remember Calleigh smiling. not a lot, now that i think about it. or maybe i'm just not thinking hard enough; i seem to have a knack of reading & posting when it's uber late at night. =P
Maybe, cuz she was little frustrating becouse of his and Eric's little fight.
Ryan made her smile a lot, i remember many eps, but we should find eps where she upset and he cheer her up with joke.

Iheartplaydoh, to quote from other people's posts you click on the post button at the bottom of their post, of you can use the multi quote button to quote more than one person. Other wise you can copy what you want to quote from their post and as quote tags around it like this [quote*=insert posters name here]Add what you want to quote here.[/quote] Just remove the *.

Hope this helps,
Steph.

Back