Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salean

Salean Rookie

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Wait what? How did I miss this?

Ryan... a kid... possibly his nephew??? :hugegrin: *is officially so incredibly excited* That's been one of my main wishes for this season, to see some evidence of Ryan's family!! Where did you find that out, solitaire?

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

And how did I miss this one too? Man, I'm the last one to find out about the good stuff!

Ryan and a kid? Who might be his nephew? Finally! *does happy dance* It's about time we got a little back story... I think that Ryan's a great uncle. Though his nephew might ask if he's gonna get an aunt and cousins anytime soon! Think he might recommend Calleigh? Anyways, I'd love to see Calleigh meet the nephew sometime. Maybe Ryan will tell her a little about his life before he came to Miami. *crosses fingers*

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

It was in the spoiler thread. Which I was going to try and avoid, but failed miserably. Ep 9 (I think its 9) is the 150th epi. So at the beginning they are doing a montage of all the csi's going about their normal lives when they are called to go into work. In an interview Eva La Rue said they were going to show someone from Nat's past and someone from Ryan's family. And it was originally released that they were casting for a 7 year old boy with a resembalance to Jon Togo. I seems they are going to be showing Ryan dropping a kid of at school, but you wont know their relationship. He could be his son, but after the whole Kyle thing rather unlikely. Bets are on it being a nephew. That it is going to be all they will show until a few epis down the line, when they will expand on the relationship. Finally, Ryan has some character development :)

I spend too much time in that spoiler thread, I think :rolleyes:

4. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I can't wait this ep, i would like it was his son, but yeah it's to much with all Kyle story. Maybe when in season they show who this boy is, we see Calleigh with Ryan and boy. Or maybe Calleigh will talking with boy thinking that he was lost and Ryan come and she find out that this boy was his nephew. :luvlove: It's just my fantasy :rolleyes:

I remember that Calleigh call Ryan babe in 5x02 it was so cute, but now i just can't remember Calleigh call Eric like this? Maybe i don't notice this because i don't like EC shipp, soooo it was or not? :rolleyes:

5. Salean

Salean Rookie

Oh my goodness! I need to spend some more time in the spoiler thread. I do pop in from time to time. But I completely missed that!

Yay! *happy dance* I am so incredibly excited about this!!!! *dances some more* FINALLY, we get some Ryan development that doesn't involve him messing up, or looking like the bad guy. :D Happy times, people. Hopefully, we'll get some nice insight into Calleigh's everyday life as well. I wonder what we'll see there? (I know what I fear we might see, but I really hope that doesn't happen so I'm not even going to mention it.)
    Also, if they are going to go into the relationship between Ryan and this kid more in a future episode, I would imagine that Calleigh would also be quite prominent. *is hopeful* :)

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Ryan dropping a kid of at school? I like where this is going... *rubs hands* It's about time Ryan got a little more back story. I wonder what the nephew will be like? Do you think he'll have Ryan's OCD? For some reason, I keep picturing him with moppy brown hair and wide eyes. I wouldn't be surprised if he looked like a mini Ryan! Hmm, maybe uncle and nephew could work their charm on Calleigh...

I like the way you think... after all, the kid's being introduced to his future aunt!

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I think we will only see a little clip of Ryan dropping the kid off, but they have said he will be back later on. Hopefully it will turn into a really good storyline for Ryan. And I like the idea of Ryan and Cal bonding over the kid. Cal can be helping Ryan with him, see his soft, sensitive side :)
    I dont know why I bother with the spoiler pages, I wont see the episodes for a year. Cant help myself :rolleyes: But hopefully there is lots of carwash on the cards!

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Me too, but I'm a little afraid of what might happen in the next episode... if you've seen it, then you know what I'm talking about! *crosses fingers* I just hope that TPTB don't ignore Ryan again...

9. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

How about some Jonathan's quote about Emily\Calleigh?

I know one:
    Anything else? :)

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Ahh, they seem to have such a good relationship, and it shines through on the show. They seem to have lots of fun together. I was watching my new s5 dvds the other day and listening to 1 of the commentaries, and whoever it was commented that Jon and Emily are a great on-screen partnership. So if TPTB see this, why don't they put them together more? I dont know much about tonights epi, you will have to tell us all about it, Karu. Hopefully it will be ok, 'cos know I think about it, I think I know the bit you are worried about.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Emily did talk about this a little while ago... apparently Togo's making her laugh all the time and TPTB are separating them so they don't distract each other on set. I say work with it... I would love to see some banter and silliness from those two onscreen. *pokes TPTB* Come on, it's not like it's gonna hurt the ratings...

12. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Just doing my duty as one of the few Americans in this thread and posting about tonight's episode..Since it hasn't aired everywhere I'll put it in spoiler boxes:

Well first of all let me say, our Ryan is BACK!!!!! Tonight we got a glimpse into the old flirty silly Ryan we all grew to love in seasons 3 and 4. His banter with Calleigh was spot on, even if Calleigh's character felt a little dead tonight.

Our duo did have several scenes together which was wonderful for a change, and in fact I felt more of a caring relationship between those two when they were onscreen together than I did when Calleigh and Eric were. The scene of Ryan being afraid of heights in the crane was priceless; how he kept pretending that he wasn't freaking out so he didn't look like a wimp in front of Calleigh...totally classic! :lol:

And then the scene where they meet on the construction site brought back memories of Under the Influence...good times! When Ryan gets to the scene he asks Calleigh if she is okay and if she wants to talk about it, explaining that he heard about the lady slapping her at the lab. She says something to the effect of "If you had to hear about it, then you know I don't want to talk about it." With my shipper hat on, I loved that comment! To me it means that if he had to hear it from someone else, it meant that she didn't want to talk to anyone about it, like she'd tell him first, talk to him first above all others. It meant that they still talk about a lot of things together and that they still trust each other. I think she still confides in him and they have a very deep connection...it gave me hope of a brighter future! I think we should use that line for our next thread title...

And then of course their last scene together where he tells her not to worry...you can hear it in his voice how much he cares about her! Too cute!

So the moral of the story is, friendships last and CaRWash is not dead! Happy shipping everyone!

13. Salean

Salean Rookie

Seriously? We got some glimpses of the way it all used to be?
    *looks guiltily at the book she has to read and hand back in two hours*
    Ok, will go and check the episode out as soon as I've finished reading about the German Peasant War of 1525...
    I'm really excited about it now. The episode, that is, not the Peasant War.
    Ryan being afraid of heights, but pretending that he isn't? I actually can't wait to see that. And I can't wait to see the bit about 'if you had to hear it, then I don't want to talk about it'.
    Oh, stupid work. I want to watch it now!

On a side note, I love those quotes, Orla_Dark. I haven't seen them before.

14. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

i'm glad you like it, but i need more Jon's and Emily's quote for some carwash wallpaper :rolleyes:
    I love last ep, Ryan on that crane was funny and i like how he said "don't worry"

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

900 posts! Now we can think of new thread names... any ideas? Hmm, how 'bout The Diamond Bond? Anyone who's read my diamond discussion will know what I'm talking about.

By the way, I saw the scene with Ryan in the crane... all I kept thinking that he looked so freaked out! I hope that Calleigh gave him a pat on the shoulder or a hug when he finally came down. And I like the fact that he asked her outright about what happened with the lady at the lab. He knows that Calleigh will tell him when she's ready and he's not gonna push... that what makes him a good confidant to her. *pokes Calleigh this time* Don't let this one go, ya hear?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.